Algonquin Power & Utilities Corp (AQN) Price Targets From Analysts
Use the tables below to see what analysts covering Algonquin Power & Utilities Corp think about its future price and what recommendations they have for investors and traders.
|Number of Analysts||Highest Target Price||Lowest Target Price||Average Target Price||Current Price||Upside Potential|
AQN Broker Recommendations Summary
|Average Broker Rating||Strong Buy||Buy||Hold||Sell||Strong Sell||Analysts Issuing Recs|
The points below can provide you with additional insight regarding what the price target and recommendations metrics in the table above mean for investors.
- Algonquin Power & Utilities Corp's upside potential (average analyst target price relative to current price) is higher than 15.29% of all US stocks.
- Algonquin Power & Utilities Corp's number of analysts covering the stock is higher than 83.42% of stocks in the mid market cap category.
- The average analyst price target of AQN is greater than 19.57% of Utilities stocks.
- The percent of analysts bearish on the stock of AQN is lower than 25.7% of all US stocks.
- The variance in analysts' estimates of AQN is less than 39.13% of Utilities stocks.
- Algonquin Power & Utilities Corp's percentage of analysts bullish on the stock is higher than 43.46% of all US stocks.
- The change in bullishness amongst analysts of AQN is less than nearly 100% of all US stocks.
Make investment decisions regarding AQN using the data that counts. Try POWR Ratings for free.