Aravive, Inc. (ARAV): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
ARAV POWR Grades
- Sentiment is the dimension where ARAV ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 67.04% of US stocks.
- ARAV's strongest trending metric is Value; it's been moving up over the last 31 weeks.
- ARAV ranks lowest in Momentum; there it ranks in the 9th percentile.
ARAV Stock Summary
- Aravive Inc's capital turnover -- a measure of revenue relative to shareholder's equity -- is better than just 12.27% of US listed stocks.
- As for revenue growth, note that ARAV's revenue has grown 94.53% over the past 12 months; that beats the revenue growth of 93.71% of US companies in our set.
- Aravive Inc's shareholder yield -- a measure of how much capital is returned to stockholders via dividends and buybacks -- is -40.36%, greater than the shareholder yield of just 7.15% of stocks in our set.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to Aravive Inc are ALT, ZSAN, SPOK, LIFE, and XCUR.
- ARAV's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit Aravive Inc's official web site, go to aravive.com.
ARAV Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Healthcare stock, ARAV's price/earnings ratio is 109.12% lower, now standing at -3.1.
- ARAV's price/sales ratio has moved NA NA over the prior 89 months.
- Over the past 89 months, ARAV's price/sales ratio has gone NA NA.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for ARAV.
ARAV Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
ARAV Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$4.15||52-week high||$9.95|
|Prev. close||$4.06||52-week low||$3.97|
|Day high||$4.21||Avg. volume||372,527|
|50-day MA||$4.98||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$5.68||Market Cap||85.96M|
Aravive, Inc. (ARAV) Company Bio
Aravive, Inc., a clinical-stage biopharmaceutical company, develops treatments for life-threatening diseases. Its lead product candidate is AVB-500, a decoy protein that targets the GAS6-AXL signaling pathway, which is in Phase Ib/II clinical trial for the treatment of platinum- resistant recurrent ovarian cancer, as well as for the treatment of clear cell renal cell carcinoma, triple negative breast cancer, acute myeloid leukemia, and pancreatic cancer. The company has a strategic collaboration agreement with WuXi Biologics to develop novel high-affinity bispecific antibodies targeting cancer and fibrosis. The company was formerly known as Versartis, Inc. and changed its name to Aravive, Inc. in October 2018. Aravive, Inc. is headquartered in Houston, Texas.
ARAV Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
ARAV Latest Social Stream
View Full ARAV Social Stream
Latest ARAV News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Aravive Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate ARAV as an investment opportunity.
HOUSTON, July 27, 2021 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Aravive, Inc. (Nasdaq: ARAV), a clinical-stage oncology company developing innovative therapeutics to treat life-threatening diseases, today announced that Gail McIntyre, Ph.D., DABT, Chief Executive Officer of Aravive, and Reshma Rangwala, M.D., Ph.D., Chief Medical Officer of Aravive, will participate in a virtual fireside chat at the 2021 BTIG Biotechnology Conference on August 9, 2021, at 9:30 AM ET. Aravive will also be participating in one-on-one
Milestone is Based on Approval of 3D Medicines’ IND in China to Participate in Aravive’s AVB-500 (3D-299) Phase 3 Clinical Trial for Platinum Resistant Ovarian CancerHOUSTON, July 15, 2021 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Aravive Inc. (Nasdaq: ARAV), a clinical-stage oncology company developing innovative therapeutics to treat life-threatening diseases, today announced that it achieved a $3 million development milestone payment from its licensee, 3D Medicines Inc. This milestone is based on the Center for Dr
HOUSTON, July 07, 2021 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Aravive, Inc. (Nasdaq: ARAV), a clinical-stage oncology company developing innovative therapeutics to treat life-threatening diseases, today announced that Gail McIntyre, Ph.D., DBAT, Chief Executive Officer of Aravive, and Reshma Rangwala, M.D., Ph.D., Chief Medical Officer of Aravive, will participate in a virtual fireside chat at the 2021 William Blair Biotech Focus Conference on July 15, 2021, at 3:00 PM ET. Aravive will also be participating in one
In this article we will take a look at whether hedge funds think Aravive, Inc. (NASDAQ:ARAV) is a good investment right now. We check hedge fund and billionaire investor sentiment before delving into hours of research. Hedge funds spend millions of dollars on Ivy League graduates, unconventional data sources, expert networks, and get tips from […]
We're back at it again with another look at the biggest pre-market stock movers for Friday as the perfect way to close out the week.
ARAV Price Returns