Aravive, Inc. (ARAV): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
ARAV Stock Summary
- Of note is the ratio of ARAVIVE INC's sales and general administrative expense to its total operating expenses; only 6.67% of US stocks have a lower such ratio.
- As for revenue growth, note that ARAV's revenue has grown -37.27% over the past 12 months; that beats the revenue growth of only 4.77% of US companies in our set.
- ARAVIVE INC's shareholder yield -- a measure of how much capital is returned to stockholders via dividends and buybacks -- is -69.99%, greater than the shareholder yield of only 8.23% of stocks in our set.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to ARAVIVE INC are GOVX, IVA, ALT, TMDI, and ABUS.
- Visit ARAV's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to aravive.com.
ARAV Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Healthcare stock, ARAV's price/sales ratio is 1.08% lower, now standing at 4.6.
- ARAV's price/sales ratio has moved NA NA over the prior 104 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for ARAV.
ARAV Growth Metrics
- The 5 year net income to common stockholders growth rate now stands at 74.09%.
- Its 3 year net cashflow from operations growth rate is now at -54.77%.
- The 5 year cash and equivalents growth rate now stands at -60.65%.
The table below shows ARAV's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
ARAV's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- ARAV has a Quality Grade of C, ranking ahead of 49.15% of graded US stocks.
- ARAV's asset turnover comes in at 0.129 -- ranking 240th of 680 Pharmaceutical Products stocks.
- ASLN, BPTH, and XBIO are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with ARAV.
The table below shows ARAV's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
ARAV Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
ARAV Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$0.88||52-week high||$4.25|
|Prev. close||$0.90||52-week low||$0.58|
|Day high||$0.91||Avg. volume||94,323|
|50-day MA||$0.85||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$1.52||Market Cap||26.70M|
Aravive, Inc. (ARAV) Company Bio
Aravive, Inc., a clinical-stage biopharmaceutical company, develops treatments for life-threatening diseases. Its lead product candidate is AVB-500, a decoy protein that targets the GAS6-AXL signaling pathway, which is in Phase Ib/II clinical trial for the treatment of platinum- resistant recurrent ovarian cancer, as well as for the treatment of clear cell renal cell carcinoma, triple negative breast cancer, acute myeloid leukemia, and pancreatic cancer. The company has a strategic collaboration agreement with WuXi Biologics to develop novel high-affinity bispecific antibodies targeting cancer and fibrosis. The company was formerly known as Versartis, Inc. and changed its name to Aravive, Inc. in October 2018. Aravive, Inc. is headquartered in Houston, Texas.
Most Popular Stories View All
ARAV Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
ARAV Latest Social Stream
View Full ARAV Social Stream
Latest ARAV News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about ARAVIVE INC that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate ARAV as an investment opportunity.
Dr. Geller is a Board-Certified Medical Oncologist with over 30 years of experience in the biopharmaceutical industry and academiaHOUSTON, July 05, 2022 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Aravive, Inc. (Nasdaq: ARAV, “the Company”), a late clinical-stage oncology company developing targeted therapeutics to treat metastatic disease, today announced the appointment of Dr. Robert B. Geller as Chief Medical Officer. Dr. Geller is a medical oncologist with over 30 years of drug development experience leading all as
Analysts Offer Insights on Healthcare Companies: Aravive (ARAV), Oncternal Therapeutics (ONCT) and Curis (CRIS)
There's a lot to be optimistic about in the Healthcare sector as 3 analysts just weighed in on Aravive (ARAV – Research Report), Oncternal Therapeutics (ONCT – Research Report) and Curis (CRIS – Research Report) with bullish sentiments. Aravive (ARAV) H.C. Wainwright analyst Joseph Pantginis reiterated a Buy rating on Aravive today and set a price target of $26.00. The company's shares closed last Friday at $1.21, close to its 52-week low of $1.02. According to TipRanks.
HOUSTON, June 03, 2022 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Aravive, Inc. (Nasdaq: ARAV, the “Company”), a late clinical-stage oncology company developing targeted therapeutics to treat metastatic disease, today announced the appointment of Rudy Howard as Chief Financial Officer, effective today. Vinay Shah has stepped down as CFO for personal reasons but will remain with the Company as an advisor to ensure a smooth transition. “We are pleased to welcome Mr. Howard to our leadership team during this pivotal time
Aravive Presents Updated Clinical Data at ASCO Showing Continued Best-in-Class Potential of Batiraxcept in Advanced or Metastatic clear cell Renal Cell Carcinoma (ccRCC)
Abstract selected for oral discussion on Genitourinary Cancer on Saturday, June 4, 2022Development of biomarker offers the potential of a first in class targeted therapy in renal cancerCompany has a registrational path for potential accelerated approval as well as full approval of batiraxcept in 2L+ ccRCC HOUSTON, May 26, 2022 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Aravive, Inc. (Nasdaq: ARAV, “the Company”), a late clinical-stage oncology company developing targeted therapeutics to treat metastatic disease, today
HOUSTON, May 17, 2022 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Aravive, Inc. (Nasdaq: ARAV), a late clinical-stage oncology company developing targeted therapeutics to treat metastatic disease today announced that Gail McIntyre, Ph.D, DABT, Chief Executive Officer will present at the H.C. Wainwright Annual Global Investment Conference being held at the Fontainebleau Miami Beach Hotel May 23-26, 2022. What: H.C. Wainwright Annual Global Investment ConferenceWhere: Fontainebleau Miami Beach HotelWhen: May 25, 2022, 10
ARAV Price Returns