Ark Restaurants Corp. (ARKR): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
ARKR POWR Grades
- ARKR scores best on the Growth dimension, with a Growth rank ahead of 88.8% of US stocks.
- ARKR's strongest trending metric is Momentum; it's been moving up over the last 176 days.
- ARKR's current lowest rank is in the Stability metric (where it is better than 20.21% of US stocks).
ARKR Stock Summary
- Ark Restaurants Corp's market capitalization of $61,370,888 is ahead of just 9.13% of US-listed equities.
- ARKR's went public 35.93 years ago, making it older than 92.76% of listed US stocks we're tracking.
- With a price/sales ratio of 0.55, Ark Restaurants Corp has a higher such ratio than just 11.22% of stocks in our set.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to Ark Restaurants Corp, a group of peers worth examining would be BKSC, DXPE, SCX, CBNK, and GCO.
- ARKR's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit Ark Restaurants Corp's official web site, go to www.arkrestaurants.com.
ARKR Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Consumer Cyclical stock, ARKR's price/sales ratio is 64.29% lower, now standing at 0.5.
- Over the past 243 months, ARKR's price/sales ratio has gone up 0.3.
- Over the past 243 months, ARKR's price/earnings ratio has gone down 39.2.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for ARKR.
ARKR Growth Metrics
- Its 4 year net cashflow from operations growth rate is now at -1.12%.
- The 4 year revenue growth rate now stands at 8.37%.
- Its 5 year price growth rate is now at -32.46%.
The table below shows ARKR's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
ARKR Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
ARKR Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$16.42||52-week high||$24.66|
|Prev. close||$16.55||52-week low||$12.60|
|Day high||$17.06||Avg. volume||20,272|
|50-day MA||$16.17||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$18.02||Market Cap||58.32M|
Most Popular Stories View All
ARKR Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
ARKR Latest Social Stream
View Full ARKR Social Stream
Latest ARKR News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Ark Restaurants Corp that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate ARKR as an investment opportunity.
Ark Restaurants (NASDAQ: ARKR) is one of 68 publicly-traded companies in the Eating places industry, but how does it contrast to its competitors? We will compare Ark Restaurants to similar companies based on the strength of its dividends, institutional ownership, analyst recommendations, profitability, earnings, valuation and risk. Insider and Institutional Ownership 16.2% of Ark Restaurants 
Investment thesis The last few quarters have not been easy for shareholders of Ark Restaurants (ARKR), and proof of this is the steep fall in the price of shares coupled with the cancellation of the dividend. Of course, investors generally know what they are dealing with when investing in micro-cap...
Ark Restaurants (NASDAQ: ARKR) is one of 68 publicly-traded companies in the Eating places industry, but how does it contrast to its competitors? We will compare Ark Restaurants to similar companies based on the strength of its valuation, institutional ownership, dividends, analyst recommendations, risk, profitability and earnings. Risk & Volatility Ark Restaurants has a beta 
Dimensional Fund Advisors LP increased its holdings in Ark Restaurants Corp. (NASDAQ:ARKR) by 3.4% in the 2nd quarter, according to its most recent disclosure with the SEC. The firm owned 132,490 shares of the restaurant operator’s stock after acquiring an additional 4,371 shares during the period. Dimensional Fund Advisors LP owned approximately 3.74% of Ark […]
Fmr LLC lessened its stake in Ark Restaurants Corp. (NASDAQ:ARKR) by 23.9% in the second quarter, according to the company in its most recent disclosure with the Securities & Exchange Commission. The institutional investor owned 82,248 shares of the restaurant operators stock after selling 25,900 shares during the quarter. Fmr LLC owned about 2.32% of 
ARKR Price Returns