Associated Banc-Corp (ASB) Dividends
Dividend Yield and Dividend History Highlights
- ASB's compound annual growth rate of its cash flow over the past 5.51 years is 0.32% -- which is higher than about 84.46% stocks we're looking at.
- Regarding dividend history, note that this is the 21st consecutive quarter dividends for ASB have increased.
- As for stocks whose price is uncorrelated with ASB's price and thus may be suitable peers for a diversified dividend portfolio, check out the following: ESLT, LAND, WHG, INGR and PMD.
ASB Price Forecast Based on Dividend Discount Model
|Current Price||DDM Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
A technique commonly used by dividend investors to value dividend-issuing stocks is the Dividend Discount Model (DDM), which seeks to determine a fair share price based on the dividend provided by the company relative to a number of other company-specific factors. As for ASB, the dividend discount model StockNews created for the company implies a negative return of 5.01%. To help understand and contextualize the model's evaluation of ASB, investors may wish to consider are:
- Compared to other US stocks that pay a dividend, Associated Banc-Corp produces a dividend yield 4.57% -- which falls in the top 20.9%.
- Beta is a measure of how volatile a stock is relative to the S&P 500; for ASB, its beta is lower than 30.62% of stocks in the small-sized revenue class.
- ASB's market cap of approximately $2 billion makes it a mid-sized market cap company; out of dividend issuers in this group, the investment opportunity based on the difference between its current share price and its forecasted DDM value is greater than 68.8% of them.
ASB Dividend Chart
ASB Dividend History
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|