Associated Banc-Corp (ASB) Dividends
Dividend Yield and Dividend History Highlights
- ASB's free cash flow has decreased for the 3rd consecutive quarter.
- Regarding dividend history, note that this is the 20th quarter in a row dividends for ASB have increased.
- If you want to include this stock in your dividend portfolio, here are some dividend stocks that are NOT correlated with ASB that may be suitable potential portfolio mates: CTXS, GLOP, CPB, HAPP and REYN.
ASB Price Forecast Based on Dividend Discount Model
|Current Price||DDM Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
For dividend yielding stocks, the Dividend Discount Model (DDM) is a common valuation tool; it attempts to extrapolate a fair share price based primarily on the dividend the stock provides relative to a number of other quantiative aspects of its business. As for ASB, the DDM model generated by StockNews estimates a return of negative 5.18% in comparison to its current price. Some interesting points we thought investors may wish to consider regarding the dividend discount model forecast for Associated Banc-Corp are:
- Relative to all dividend yielding stocks in our set, Associated Banc-Corp produces a dividend yield 3.46% -- which falls in the top 27.83%.
- ASB's annual revenue of 1 billion US dollars puts it in the small-sized revenue class; relative to suck stocks, its discount rate is lower than that of 73.51% of dividend stocks in the same revenue class (a low discount rate is associated with lower risk).
- Beta is a measure of volatility relative to the stock market at large; when evaluated against its peers in the small-sized revenue class, Associated Banc-Corp has a beta lower than just 22.36% of such peers.
ASB Dividend Chart
ASB Dividend History
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|