Associated Banc-Corp (ASB) Dividends
Dividend Yield and Dividend History Highlights
- The stock's free cash flow/dividend ratio, potentially useful for understanding its ability to make dividend payments, comes in at -6.51 -- higher than only 18.39% of other dividend issuers in the US.
- In terms of history, this is the 21st quarter in a row dividends for ASB have increased.
- As for stocks whose price is uncorrelated with ASB's price and thus may be suitable peers for a diversified dividend portfolio, check out the following: SPNS, PJT, SAP, FF and HTHT.
ASB Price Forecast Based on Dividend Discount Model
|Current Price||DDM Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
The Dividend Discount Model (DDM) is a valuation model that attempts to determine a fair share price for a stock, based on the dividend it provides in comparison to several company-specific metrics indicative of the riskiness of the stock and the financial health of the company. Regarding Associated Banc-Corp, the DDM model generated by StockNews estimates a return of positive 6.99% in comparison to its current price. To help understand and contextualize the model's evaluation of ASB, investors may wish to consider are:
- Relative to all dividend yielding stocks in our set, Associated Banc-Corp's dividend yield of 5.58% is in the top 18.18%.
- Beta is a measure of how volatile a stock is relative to the S&P 500; when evaluated against its peers in the small-sized revenue class, Associated Banc-Corp has a beta lower than 29.56% of such peers.
- ASB's market cap of approximately $2 billion makes it a mid-sized market cap company; out of dividend issuers in this group, the investment opportunity based on the difference between its current share price and its forecasted DDM value is greater than 68.48% of them.
ASB Dividend Chart
ASB Dividend History
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|