Aspen Group Inc. (ASPU): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
ASPU Stock Summary
- ASPU has a market capitalization of $5,997,371 -- more than approximately only 1.11% of US stocks.
- With a price/sales ratio of 0.08, ASPEN GROUP INC has a higher such ratio than merely 1.3% of stocks in our set.
- Shareholder yield, a measure of how much is returned to shareholders via dividends and share repurchases, for ASPU comes in at -159.21% -- higher than that of just 3.41% of stocks in our set.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to ASPEN GROUP INC are SUNW, SNAX, SCSC, RAVE, and CCS.
- ASPU's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit ASPEN GROUP INC's official web site, go to www.aspu.com.
ASPU Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Consumer Defensive stock, ASPU's EV/EBIT ratio is 116.34% lower, now standing at -3.3.
- ASPU's EV/EBIT ratio has moved up 6979.3 over the prior 132 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for ASPU.
ASPU Growth Metrics
- Its year over year revenue growth rate is now at 13.1%.
- Its 2 year net cashflow from operations growth rate is now at -96.19%.
- The 3 year net cashflow from operations growth rate now stands at -10.4%.
The table below shows ASPU's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
ASPU's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- ASPU has a Quality Grade of D, ranking ahead of 9% of graded US stocks.
- ASPU's asset turnover comes in at 0.932 -- ranking 14th of 50 Personal Services stocks.
- TISI, LAUR, and DLPN are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with ASPU.
The table below shows ASPU's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
ASPU Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
ASPU Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$0.23||52-week high||$2.06|
|Prev. close||$0.24||52-week low||$0.20|
|Day high||$0.25||Avg. volume||266,558|
|50-day MA||$0.31||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$0.65||Market Cap||5.79M|
Aspen Group Inc. (ASPU) Company Bio
Aspen Group, Inc. provides online higher education services in the United States. The company offers certificate programs; and associate, bachelors, masters, and doctoral degree programs in a range of areas, including nursing, business, education, technology, and professional studies. The company was founded in 1987 and is based in Denver, Colorado.
Most Popular Stories View All
ASPU Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
ASPU Latest Social Stream
View Full ASPU Social Stream
Latest ASPU News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about ASPEN GROUP INC that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate ASPU as an investment opportunity.
ASPEN GROUP, INC. FILES (8-K) Disclosing Entry into a Material Definitive Agreement, Financial Statements and Exhibits
On January 12, 2023, Aspen Group, Inc. entered into an agreement with an insurance company, the effect of which was to remove the Company''s prohibition from borrowing under $20 million of secured revolving indebtedness. The First Amendment had been entered into at the request of the insurance company which issued an approximately $18.3 million surety bond in…
Aspen Group Inc. (NASDAQ:ASPU) marked $0.31 per share on Friday, up from a previous closing price of $0.28. While Aspen Group Inc. has overperformed by 12.32%, investors are advised to look at stock chart patterns for technical insight. Within its last year performance, ASPU fell by -87.37%, with highs and lows ranging from $2.67 to […]
Aspen Group (ASX:APZ) most popular amongst individual investors who own 42% of the shares, institutions hold 27%
If you want to know who really controls Aspen Group ( ASX:APZ ), then you'll have to look at the makeup of its share...
Aspen Group, Inc. (NASDAQ:ASPU) Q2 2023 Earnings Call Transcript December 13, 2022 Operator: Good afternoon. Welcome to Aspen Group’s Fiscal Year 2023 Second Quarter Earnings Call. Please note that the company’s remarks made during this call including answers to questions include forward-looking statements, which are subject to various risks and uncertainties. These statements include our […]
Education technology holding company Aspen Group has reported a net loss of $2.3 million for the second quarter of its 2023 fiscal year.
ASPU Price Returns