Aspen Group Inc. (ASPU): Price and Financial Metrics
ASPU Stock Summary
- With a year-over-year growth in debt of 1,428.66%, Aspen Group Inc's debt growth rate surpasses 97.8% of about US stocks.
- As for revenue growth, note that ASPU's revenue has grown 45.62% over the past 12 months; that beats the revenue growth of 88.36% of US companies in our set.
- The volatility of Aspen Group Inc's share price is greater than that of 86% US stocks with at least 200 days of trading history.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to Aspen Group Inc are MYOS, KOSS, WETF, SCHN, and PETQ.
- ASPU's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit Aspen Group Inc's official web site, go to www.aspu.com.
ASPU Stock Price Chart More Charts
ASPU Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$7.63||52-week high||$10.27|
|Prev. close||$7.84||52-week low||$3.58|
|Day high||$7.67||Avg. volume||196,698|
|50-day MA||$8.45||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$6.30||Market Cap||165.88M|
Aspen Group Inc. (ASPU) Company Bio
Aspen Group, Inc. provides online higher education services in the United States. The company offers certificate programs; and associate, bachelors, masters, and doctoral degree programs in a range of areas, including nursing, business, education, technology, and professional studies. The company was founded in 1987 and is based in Denver, Colorado.