Aspen Group Inc. (ASPU): Price and Financial Metrics
ASPU Stock Summary
- ASPU has a higher market value than only 22.11% of US stocks; more precisely, its current market capitalization is $124,833,997.
- With a year-over-year growth in debt of 776.02%, Aspen Group Inc's debt growth rate surpasses 97.03% of about US stocks.
- Revenue growth over the past 12 months for Aspen Group Inc comes in at 48.65%, a number that bests 89.28% of the US stocks we're tracking.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to ASPU, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are EVH, CORV, LOVE, SYPR, and GAIA.
- Visit ASPU's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.aspu.com.
ASPU Stock Price Chart More Charts
ASPU Price/Volume Stats
Aspen Group Inc. (ASPU) Company Bio
Aspen Group, Inc. provides online higher education services in the United States. The company offers certificate programs; and associate, bachelors, masters, and doctoral degree programs in a range of areas, including nursing, business, education, technology, and professional studies. The company was founded in 1987 and is based in Denver, Colorado.