Aspen Group Inc. (ASPU): Price and Financial Metrics
ASPU Stock Summary
- With a year-over-year growth in debt of 767.57%, Aspen Group Inc's debt growth rate surpasses 96.85% of about US stocks.
- Revenue growth over the past 12 months for Aspen Group Inc comes in at 45.71%, a number that bests 88.51% of the US stocks we're tracking.
- The volatility of Aspen Group Inc's share price is greater than that of 86.31% US stocks with at least 200 days of trading history.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to Aspen Group Inc, a group of peers worth examining would be GAIA, CORV, GRBK, AEY, and CJJD.
- ASPU's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit Aspen Group Inc's official web site, go to www.aspu.com.
ASPU Stock Price Chart More Charts
ASPU Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$8.31||52-week high||$8.67|
|Prev. close||$8.17||52-week low||$3.58|
|Day high||$8.40||Avg. volume||201,611|
|50-day MA||$7.54||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$5.41||Market Cap||159.79M|
Aspen Group Inc. (ASPU) Company Bio
Aspen Group, Inc. provides online higher education services in the United States. The company offers certificate programs; and associate, bachelors, masters, and doctoral degree programs in a range of areas, including nursing, business, education, technology, and professional studies. The company was founded in 1987 and is based in Denver, Colorado.