Aspen Group Inc. (ASPU): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
ASPU POWR Grades
- Stability is the dimension where ASPU ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 30.68% of US stocks.
- ASPU's strongest trending metric is Momentum; it's been moving down over the last 31 weeks.
- ASPU's current lowest rank is in the Quality metric (where it is better than 7.72% of US stocks).
ASPU Stock Summary
- Aspen Group Inc's market capitalization of $154,692,623 is ahead of just 20.24% of US-listed equities.
- With a year-over-year growth in debt of -24.8%, Aspen Group Inc's debt growth rate surpasses only 19.76% of about US stocks.
- Revenue growth over the past 12 months for Aspen Group Inc comes in at 39.04%, a number that bests 86.5% of the US stocks we're tracking.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to Aspen Group Inc are XGN, SREV, REKR, HTGM, and KIDS.
- Visit ASPU's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.aspu.com.
ASPU Valuation Summary
- ASPU's price/sales ratio is 2.4; this is 17.24% lower than that of the median Consumer Defensive stock.
- Over the past 112 months, ASPU's price/sales ratio has gone NA $NA.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for ASPU.
ASPU Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
ASPU Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$5.84||52-week high||$13.16|
|Prev. close||$6.20||52-week low||$4.70|
|Day high||$6.21||Avg. volume||229,257|
|50-day MA||$5.53||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$8.92||Market Cap||145.71M|
Aspen Group Inc. (ASPU) Company Bio
Aspen Group, Inc. provides online higher education services in the United States. The company offers certificate programs; and associate, bachelors, masters, and doctoral degree programs in a range of areas, including nursing, business, education, technology, and professional studies. The company was founded in 1987 and is based in Denver, Colorado.
ASPU Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
ASPU Latest Social Stream
View Full ASPU Social Stream
Latest ASPU News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Aspen Group Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate ASPU as an investment opportunity.
Aspen Group Inc. (ASPU) saw its shares surge in the last session with trading volume being higher than average. The latest trend in earnings estimate revisions may not translate into further price increase in the near term.
Before we spend countless hours researching a company, we like to analyze what insiders, hedge funds and billionaire investors think of the stock first. This is a necessary first step in our investment process because our research has shown that the elite investors’ consensus returns have been exceptional. In the following paragraphs, we find out […]
Buy low and sell high, we’ve all heard it before. For stock investors, if means finding an optimal combination of low point of entry and return potential. The trick is finding low-cost stocks that are fundamentally sound; share price always drops low for a reason, so you need to find stocks that are low for reasons that won’t press it down further. Among the stocks that are getting the thumbs up are three that show a strongly attractive profile for retail investors: an initial price below $10 pe
In a report released yesterday, Austin Moldow from Canaccord Genuity maintained a Buy rating on Aspen Group (ASPU), with a price target of The post Canaccord Genuity Thinks Aspen Groups Stock is Going to Recover appeared first on Smarter Analyst .
Northland Securities analyst Michael Grondahl maintained a Buy rating on Aspen Group (ASPU) today and set a price target of $12.00. The post Aspen Group (ASPU) Receives a Buy from Northland Securities appeared first on Smarter Analyst .
ASPU Price Returns