Astec Industries, Inc. (ASTE) Dividends
Dividend Yield and Dividend History Highlights
- ASTE's compound annual growth rate of its cash flow over the past 5.5 years is 0.76% -- which is higher than about 96.26% stocks we're looking at.
- ASTE's free cash flow has increased for the 5th quarter in a row.
- To help you reduce price risk in your dividend portfolio, here are the dividend stocks that are least correlated with ASTE's price: ORA, PINC, RNR, CPAC and SIRI.
ASTE Price Forecast Based on Dividend Discount Model
|Current Price||DDM Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
A technique commonly used by dividend investors to value dividend-issuing stocks is the Dividend Discount Model (DDM), which seeks to determine a fair share price based on the dividend provided by the company relative to a number of other company-specific factors. Regarding Astec Industries Inc, the DDM model, as implemented by StockNews, implies a negative return of 79.26% relative to its current price. To help understand and contextualize the model's evaluation of ASTE, investors may wish to consider are:
- With a market cap of roughly $988 million, ASTE is in the small-sized market cap class; here, it has a lower equity discount rate than only 10.24% of stocks.
- Amongst its dividend-issuing peers in the small-sized market cap category, ASTE has a beta lower than 5.96% of them.
- ASTE's market cap of approximately $988 million makes it a small-sized market cap company; out of dividend issuers in this group, the investment opportunity based on the difference between its current share price and its forecasted DDM value is greater than 7.45% of them.
ASTE Dividend Chart
ASTE Dividend History
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|
ASTE Dividends vs. Peers
ASTE's dividend yield currently ranks #57 of 102 vs. its peers in the Industrial - Machinery category.
Most Popular Stories View All
Looking for More Information on ASTE dividends?Here are a few links from around the web to help you further your research on Astec Industries Inc and its dividends:
Astec Industries Inc Common Stock (ASTE) Dividend History | Nasdaq
Dividend History for Astec Industries Inc (ASTE) - Dividend Investor
Astec Industries Inc (ASTE) Dividend History - Seeking Alpha