Astec Industries, Inc. (ASTE) Dividends
Dividend Yield and Dividend History Highlights
- The stock's free cash flow/dividend ratio, potentially useful for understanding its ability to make dividend payments, comes in at -11.9 -- higher than merely 8.82% of other dividend issuers in the US.
- ASTE has an EBITDA to net debt ratio of 26,462,000; for context, that's better than 86.28% stocks in our set (note that its net debt is negative, meaning it has more cash than debt).
- Free cash flow for ASTE has a compound average growth rate of -28.75%, which is higher than only 20.08% of stocks in our dividend set.
- To help you reduce price risk in your dividend portfolio, here are the dividend stocks that are least correlated with ASTE's price: TFSL, IFF, TCFC, SFNC and PLYM.
ASTE Price Forecast Based on Dividend Discount Model
|Current Price||DDM Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
A technique commonly used by dividend investors to value dividend-issuing stocks is the Dividend Discount Model (DDM), which seeks to determine a fair share price based on the dividend provided by the company relative to a number of other company-specific factors. As for ASTE, the DDM model, as implemented by StockNews, implies a negative return of 69.23% relative to its current price. Some interesting points we thought investors may wish to consider regarding the dividend discount model forecast for Astec Industries Inc are:
- Compared to other US stocks that pay a dividend, Astec Industries Inc's dividend yield of 0.78% is in the bottom 11.04%.
- In comparison to other stocks in the small-sized revenue class, it has a discount rate lower than 14.15% of dividend issuing stocks in its revenue class.
- ASTE's market cap of approximately $1 billion makes it a small-sized market cap company; out of dividend issuers in this group, the investment opportunity based on the difference between its current share price and its forecasted DDM value is greater than merely 15.36% of them.
ASTE Dividend Chart
ASTE Dividend History
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|