Atlantic Power Corp (AT) Price Targets From Analysts
Use the tables below to see what analysts covering Atlantic Power Corp think about its future price and what recommendations they have for investors and traders.
|Number of Analysts||Highest Target Price||Lowest Target Price||Average Target Price||Current Price||Upside Potential|
AT Broker Recommendations Summary
|Average Broker Rating||Strong Buy||Buy||Hold||Sell||Strong Sell||Analysts Issuing Recs|
Use the points listed below to better contextualize what this analyst price target and recommendations data data means for investors.
- Atlantic Power Corp's average analyst price target is greater than 3.49% of all US stocks.
- AT has a greater upside potential (average analyst target price relative to current price) than 8.42% of Utilities stocks.
- The number of analysts covering the stock of AT is greater than 10% of Utilities stocks.
- The variance in analysts' estimates of AT is less than 90% of Utilities stocks.
- The percent of analysts bearish on the stock of AT is lower than nearly 100% of all US stocks.
- AT has a higher percentage of analysts bullish on the stock than just about none of of all US stocks.
- AT has a less change in bullishness amongst analysts than nearly 100% of all US stocks.
Make investment decisions regarding AT using the data that counts. Try POWR Ratings for free.