Adtalem Global Education Inc. (ATGE): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
ATGE POWR Grades
- ATGE scores best on the Growth dimension, with a Growth rank ahead of 88.11% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for ATGE is in Value, which has been heading down over the past 52 weeks.
- ATGE ranks lowest in Momentum; there it ranks in the 13th percentile.
ATGE Stock Summary
- With a year-over-year growth in debt of 150.37%, Adtalem Global Education Inc's debt growth rate surpasses 93.68% of about US stocks.
- In terms of twelve month growth in earnings before interest and taxes, Adtalem Global Education Inc is reporting a growth rate of -298.83%; that's higher than only 7.53% of US stocks.
- In terms of volatility of its share price, ATGE is more volatile than just 4.6% of stocks we're observing.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to Adtalem Global Education Inc, a group of peers worth examining would be UVV, IBP, PRIM, ENS, and ACCO.
- ATGE's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit Adtalem Global Education Inc's official web site, go to www.adtalem.com.
ATGE Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Consumer Defensive stock, ATGE's price/earnings ratio is 5.52% higher, now standing at 23.9.
- ATGE's price/sales ratio has moved down 2.2 over the prior 243 months.
- Over the past 243 months, ATGE's price/earnings ratio has gone down 15.4.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for ATGE.
ATGE Growth Metrics
- The year over year cash and equivalents growth rate now stands at 674.59%.
- The year over year net cashflow from operations growth rate now stands at -19.54%.
- Its 3 year price growth rate is now at 212.82%.
The table below shows ATGE's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
ATGE's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- ATGE has a Quality Grade of B, ranking ahead of 85.71% of graded US stocks.
- ATGE's asset turnover comes in at 0.417 -- ranking 36th of 51 Personal Services stocks.
- AREC, EVI, and CHGG are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with ATGE.
The table below shows ATGE's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
ATGE Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
ATGE Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$36.73||52-week high||$43.85|
|Prev. close||$35.80||52-week low||$23.22|
|Day high||$36.74||Avg. volume||450,043|
|50-day MA||$37.36||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$37.88||Market Cap||1.83B|
Adtalem Global Education Inc. (ATGE) Company Bio
Adtalem Global Education Inc, formerly known as DeVry Education Group, provides educational services worldwide. It operates in three segments: Medical and Healthcare, International and Professional Educational and Business, Technology and Management. The company was founded in 1931 and is based in Downers Grove, Illinois.
Most Popular Stories View All
ATGE Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
ATGE Latest Social Stream
View Full ATGE Social Stream
Latest ATGE News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Adtalem Global Education Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate ATGE as an investment opportunity.
CHICAGO, October 18, 2021--Adtalem Global Education (NYSE: ATGE), a leading workforce solutions provider and healthcare educator, has appointed two key executive leaders to further enhance capability and accelerate performance across the organization. Effective October 18, Robert Phelan has been promoted to chief financial officer (CFO) after serving as interim CFO since April 2021 and having been the company’s vice president and chief accounting officer since February 2020.
ATGE vs. BFAM: Which Stock Is the Better Value Option?
Adtalem (ATGE) has been benefiting from the inclusion of Walden University, robust demand for OnCourse learning, and introduction of evening and weekend classes.
Chamberlain University’s Master of Public Health Degree Program Receives Accreditation from Council on Education for Public Health
CHICAGO, October 08, 2021--Chamberlain University, which has the largest nursing school in the U.S., today announced that its Master of Public Health (MPH) degree program has achieved accreditation from the Council on Education for Public Health (CEPH), which is an independent agency recognized by the U.S. Department of Education to accredit schools and programs of public health.
CHICAGO, October 04, 2021--Chamberlain University, which has the largest nursing school in the U.S., today announced that its BSN degree program’s online RN to BSN option was awarded Exemplary Online Program status by Quality Matters (QM), an international leader for quality assurance in online and innovative digital teaching and learning environments. This marks the first-ever RN to BSN program offered online to have received this prestigious honor, according to QM.
ATGE Price Returns
Continue Researching ATGEWant to see what other sources are saying about Adtalem Global Education Inc's financials and stock price? Try the links below:
Adtalem Global Education Inc (ATGE) Stock Price | Nasdaq
Adtalem Global Education Inc (ATGE) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
Adtalem Global Education Inc (ATGE) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch