Adtalem Global Education Inc. (ATGE): Price and Financial Metrics
ATGE Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$59.94||52-week high||$60.25|
|Prev. close||$59.54||52-week low||$33.59|
|Day high||$60.12||Avg. volume||338,769|
|50-day MA||$51.28||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$43.23||Market Cap||2.39B|
ATGE Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
ATGE POWR Grades
- Quality is the dimension where ATGE ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 86.09% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for ATGE is in Quality, which has been heading down over the past 177 days.
- ATGE's current lowest rank is in the Stability metric (where it is better than 48.34% of US stocks).
ATGE Stock Summary
- ATGE's went public 32.46 years ago, making it older than 84.1% of listed US stocks we're tracking.
- Of note is the ratio of ADTALEM GLOBAL EDUCATION INC's sales and general administrative expense to its total operating expenses; 79.8% of US stocks have a lower such ratio.
- ADTALEM GLOBAL EDUCATION INC's shareholder yield -- a measure of how much capital is returned to stockholders via dividends and buybacks -- is 11.15%, greater than the shareholder yield of 84.08% of stocks in our set.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to ATGE, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are ALG, ESAB, MWA, KFY, and KMT.
- Visit ATGE's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.adtalem.com.
ATGE Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Consumer Defensive stock, ATGE's price/earnings ratio is 10.83% higher, now standing at 22.
- ATGE's EV/EBIT ratio has moved down 5.4 over the prior 243 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for ATGE.
ATGE Growth Metrics
- Its 2 year cash and equivalents growth rate is now at 368.62%.
- The 4 year revenue growth rate now stands at -38.66%.
- Its 2 year net income to common stockholders growth rate is now at 44.72%.
The table below shows ATGE's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
ATGE's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- ATGE has a Quality Grade of B, ranking ahead of 86.07% of graded US stocks.
- ATGE's asset turnover comes in at 0.394 -- ranking 37th of 50 Personal Services stocks.
- AREC, EVI, and RGS are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with ATGE.
The table below shows ATGE's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
Adtalem Global Education Inc. (ATGE) Company Bio
Adtalem Global Education Inc, formerly known as DeVry Education Group, provides educational services worldwide. It operates in three segments: Medical and Healthcare, International and Professional Educational and Business, Technology and Management. The company was founded in 1931 and is based in Downers Grove, Illinois.
ATGE Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
ATGE Latest Social Stream
View Full ATGE Social Stream
Latest ATGE News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about ADTALEM GLOBAL EDUCATION INC that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate ATGE as an investment opportunity.
American Public Education (APEI) reported earnings 30 days ago. What's next for the stock? We take a look at earnings estimates for some clues.
Virco's (VIRC) Q3 performance will likely reflect the impact of higher costs and seasonality.
The Zacks Style Scores offers investors a way to easily find top-rated stocks based on their investing style. Here's why you should take advantage.
American Woodmark's (AMWD) fiscal second-quarter results reflect strong operational performance.
Ariel Investments, an investment management company, released its “Ariel Fund” third-quarter 2023 investor letter. A copy of the same can be downloaded here. The third quarter saw losses in the U.S. stock market due to concerns about a government shutdown, autoworker strikes, rising oil prices, and the possibility that interest rates might stay higher for longer. […]
ATGE Price Returns
Continue Researching ATGEWant to see what other sources are saying about Adtalem Global Education Inc's financials and stock price? Try the links below:
Adtalem Global Education Inc (ATGE) Stock Price | Nasdaq
Adtalem Global Education Inc (ATGE) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
Adtalem Global Education Inc (ATGE) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch