Adtalem Global Education Inc. (ATGE): Price and Financial Metrics
ATGE Stock Summary
- Of note is the ratio of Adtalem Global Education Inc's sales and general administrative expense to its total operating expenses; 97.78% of US stocks have a lower such ratio.
- With a year-over-year growth in debt of 97.11%, Adtalem Global Education Inc's debt growth rate surpasses 86.17% of about US stocks.
- In terms of twelve month growth in earnings before interest and taxes, Adtalem Global Education Inc is reporting a growth rate of 75.72%; that's higher than 86.33% of US stocks.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to Adtalem Global Education Inc, a group of peers worth examining would be DNOW, WWW, JBSS, AZZ, and KFY.
- ATGE's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit Adtalem Global Education Inc's official web site, go to www.adtalem.com.
ATGE Stock Price Chart More Charts
ATGE Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$33.43||52-week high||$51.79|
|Prev. close||$34.50||52-week low||$27.58|
|Day high||$33.91||Avg. volume||390,245|
|50-day MA||$35.01||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$39.69||Market Cap||1.84B|
Adtalem Global Education Inc. (ATGE) Company Bio
Adtalem Global Education Inc, formerly known as DeVry Education Group, provides educational services worldwide. It operates in three segments: Medical and Healthcare, International and Professional Educational and Business, Technology and Management. The company was founded in 1931 and is based in Downers Grove, Illinois.
ATGE Price Forecast Based on DCF Valuation
|Current Price||DCF Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
Below please find a table outlining a discounted cash flow forecast for ATGE, in which we model out valuation assuming a variety of terminal growth rates. To summarize, we found that Adtalem Global Education Inc ranked in the 33st percentile in terms of potential gain offered. We should note, though, that all scenearios modelled for this stock suggest it is overvalued. In terms of the factors that were most noteworthy in this DCF analysis for ATGE, they are:
- The company's compound free cash flow growth rate over the past 5.76 years comes in at -0.05%; that's greater than merely 21.44% of US stocks we're applying DCF forecasting to.
- Adtalem Global Education Inc's weighted average cost of capital (WACC) is 8%; for context, that number is higher than only 17.1% of tickers in our DCF set.
- As a business, Adtalem Global Education Inc experienced a tax rate of about 17% over the past twelve months; relative to its sector (Consumer Defensive), this tax rate is higher than 62.58% of stocks generating free cash flow.
|Terminal Growth Rate in Free Cash Flow||Return Relative to Current Share Price|