Adtalem Global Education Inc. (ATGE): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
ATGE POWR Grades
- Growth is the dimension where ATGE ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 86.69% of US stocks.
- ATGE's strongest trending metric is Value; it's been moving up over the last 177 days.
- ATGE ranks lowest in Sentiment; there it ranks in the 48th percentile.
ATGE Stock Summary
- With a year-over-year growth in debt of -47.68%, ADTALEM GLOBAL EDUCATION INC's debt growth rate surpasses just 5.72% of about US stocks.
- Over the past twelve months, ATGE has reported earnings growth of 396.61%, putting it ahead of 95.93% of US stocks in our set.
- Shareholder yield, a measure of how much is returned to shareholders via dividends and share repurchases, for ATGE comes in at 57.15% -- higher than that of 97.29% of stocks in our set.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to ADTALEM GLOBAL EDUCATION INC, a group of peers worth examining would be PRAA, HI, OPRA, AMCX, and ACT.
- Visit ATGE's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.adtalem.com.
ATGE Valuation Summary
- ATGE's price/earnings ratio is 4.4; this is 78.11% lower than that of the median Consumer Defensive stock.
- Over the past 243 months, ATGE's EV/EBIT ratio has gone down 4.8.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for ATGE.
ATGE Growth Metrics
- Its year over year cash and equivalents growth rate is now at -39.5%.
- Its 3 year price growth rate is now at -43.58%.
- Its 5 year price growth rate is now at -17.62%.
The table below shows ATGE's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
ATGE's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- ATGE has a Quality Grade of B, ranking ahead of 86.07% of graded US stocks.
- ATGE's asset turnover comes in at 0.394 -- ranking 37th of 50 Personal Services stocks.
- AREC, EVI, and RGS are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with ATGE.
The table below shows ATGE's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
ATGE Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
ATGE Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$37.62||52-week high||$44.40|
|Prev. close||$38.25||52-week low||$19.14|
|Day high||$38.44||Avg. volume||196,279|
|50-day MA||$38.01||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$36.64||Market Cap||1.71B|
Adtalem Global Education Inc. (ATGE) Company Bio
Adtalem Global Education Inc, formerly known as DeVry Education Group, provides educational services worldwide. It operates in three segments: Medical and Healthcare, International and Professional Educational and Business, Technology and Management. The company was founded in 1931 and is based in Downers Grove, Illinois.
Most Popular Stories View All
ATGE Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
ATGE Latest Social Stream
View Full ATGE Social Stream
Latest ATGE News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about ADTALEM GLOBAL EDUCATION INC that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate ATGE as an investment opportunity.
CHICAGO, January 19, 2023--Adtalem Global Education Inc. (NYSE: ATGE), a national leader in post-secondary education and a leading healthcare educator, announced today it will hold a conference call to discuss its fiscal 2023 second quarter results on Thursday, Feb. 2, 2023, at 4 p.m. CST (5 p.m. EST). The conference call will be led by Steve Beard, president and chief executive officer, and Bob Phelan, senior vice president and chief financial officer.
Walden University Tackles Affordability and Accessibility in Higher Education with New Scholarship Program
Walden University, a pioneer in flexible learning, announces a new pricing model structure, the Believe and Achieve Scholarship,™ to help students accomplish their educational goals by lessening the financial burden of tuition. The Believe and Achieve Scholarship makes earning a degree more affordable for newly enrolled Walden students starting with the February 2023 session. This program underscores Walden's dedication to empowering students throughout their educational journey, paving the way
Pure Storage Inc. (PSTG), Pebblebrook Hotel Trust (PEB) and Adtalem Global Education (ATGE) are three bearish-looking Big Board stocks that you should think about shorting this week, writes technical analyst Bob Lang in his latest edition of Bearish Bets….PSTG
These days it's easy to simply buy an index fund, and your returns should (roughly) match the market. But investors can...
Adtalem Global Education Inc. (NYSE:ATGE) marked $35.50 per share on Friday, down from a previous closing price of $35.58. While Adtalem Global Education Inc. has underperformed by -0.22%, investors are advised to look at stock chart patterns for technical insight. Within its last year performance, ATGE rose by 19.81%, with highs and lows ranging from […]
ATGE Price Returns
Continue Researching ATGEWant to see what other sources are saying about Adtalem Global Education Inc's financials and stock price? Try the links below:
Adtalem Global Education Inc (ATGE) Stock Price | Nasdaq
Adtalem Global Education Inc (ATGE) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
Adtalem Global Education Inc (ATGE) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch