Adtalem Global Education Inc. (ATGE): Price and Financial Metrics
ATGE Stock Summary
- Adtalem Global Education Inc's stock had its IPO on June 28, 1991, making it an older stock than 83.2% of US equities in our set.
- In terms of twelve month growth in earnings before interest and taxes, Adtalem Global Education Inc is reporting a growth rate of -129.78%; that's higher than merely 15.17% of US stocks.
- Shareholder yield, a measure of how much is returned to shareholders via dividends and share repurchases, for ATGE comes in at 10.83% -- higher than that of 85.03% of stocks in our set.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to Adtalem Global Education Inc, a group of peers worth examining would be KINS, PCYG, GBL, RUSHA, and GES.
- Visit ATGE's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.adtalem.com.
ATGE Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
ATGE Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$38.80||52-week high||$43.85|
|Prev. close||$38.61||52-week low||$23.22|
|Day high||$39.11||Avg. volume||478,142|
|50-day MA||$39.84||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$33.68||Market Cap||1.95B|
Adtalem Global Education Inc. (ATGE) Company Bio
Adtalem Global Education Inc, formerly known as DeVry Education Group, provides educational services worldwide. It operates in three segments: Medical and Healthcare, International and Professional Educational and Business, Technology and Management. The company was founded in 1931 and is based in Downers Grove, Illinois.
ATGE Price Forecast Based on DCF Valuation
|Current Price||DCF Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
Below please find a table outlining a discounted cash flow forecast for ATGE, in which we model out valuation assuming a variety of terminal growth rates. To summarize, we found that Adtalem Global Education Inc ranked in the 31th percentile in terms of potential gain offered. We should note, though, that the most conservative analysis suggests this stock will yield negative results -- and thus may be a potential short opportunity. In terms of the factors that were most noteworthy in this DCF analysis for ATGE, they are:
- In the past 5.44 years, Adtalem Global Education Inc has a compound free cash flow growth rate of 0.03%; that's better than only 22% of cash flow producing equities in the Consumer Defensive sector, where it is classified.
- Adtalem Global Education Inc's weighted average cost of capital (WACC) is 12%; for context, that number is higher than 78% of tickers in our DCF set.
- Adtalem Global Education Inc's interest coverage rate -- a measure of gross earnings relative to interest payments -- comes in at -2.95. This coverage rate is greater than that of just 15.01% of stocks we're observing for the purpose of forecasting via discounted cash flows.
|Terminal Growth Rate in Free Cash Flow||Return Relative to Current Share Price|
ATGE Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
ATGE Latest Social Stream
View Full ATGE Social Stream
Latest ATGE News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Adtalem Global Education Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate ATGE as an investment opportunity.
Barrington Stick to Their Buy Rating for Adtalem Global Education Inc
The external fund manager backed by Berkshire Hathaway's Charlie Munger, Li Lu, makes no bones about it when he says...
Adtalem Global Education (NYSE: ATGE), a leading workforce solutions provider, today announced the appointment of Dr. Charles DeShazer as an independent member of Adtalem’s board of directors.
Adtalem Global Education (NYSE: ATGE), a leading workforce solutions provider, today announced the appointment of Robert Phelan to interim chief financial officer, effective April 24, 2021. Mike Randolfi, the company’s current senior vice president and chief financial officer, will depart effective April 24, 2021, to take on a new role outside the company.
ACAMS’ ‘Virtual Hollywood’ Conference Shines Light on New and Future Financial-Crime Risks with Guidance from More than 100 Compliance Experts
ACAMS’ Conference Focuses on New and Future Financial-Crime Risks and includes compliance experts from the OCC, Federal Reserve, FinCEN, FBI & IRS
ATGE Price Returns
Continue Researching ATGEWant to see what other sources are saying about Adtalem Global Education Inc's financials and stock price? Try the links below:
Adtalem Global Education Inc (ATGE) Stock Price | Nasdaq
Adtalem Global Education Inc (ATGE) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
Adtalem Global Education Inc (ATGE) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch
Get Free Updates
Join thousands of investors who get the latest news, insights and top rated picks from StockNews.com!