Athersys, Inc. (ATHX): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
ATHX POWR Grades
- Growth is the dimension where ATHX ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 53.09% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for ATHX is in Growth, which has been heading up over the past 179 days.
- ATHX ranks lowest in Momentum; there it ranks in the 8th percentile.
ATHX Stock Summary
- Of note is the ratio of Athersys Inc's sales and general administrative expense to its total operating expenses; merely 8.86% of US stocks have a lower such ratio.
- With a price/sales ratio of 27.92, Athersys Inc has a higher such ratio than 94.37% of stocks in our set.
- Revenue growth over the past 12 months for Athersys Inc comes in at 282.92%, a number that bests 97.12% of the US stocks we're tracking.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to Athersys Inc are IMGN, JNCE, MGNX, LPTX, and XENE.
- Visit ATHX's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.athersys.com.
ATHX Valuation Summary
- ATHX's price/sales ratio is 280.3; this is 2369.6% higher than that of the median Healthcare stock.
- Over the past 173 months, ATHX's EV/EBIT ratio has gone down 3.5.
- ATHX's price/sales ratio has moved up 279.6 over the prior 173 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for ATHX.
ATHX Growth Metrics
- Its year over year net cashflow from operations growth rate is now at -59.37%.
- Its 4 year price growth rate is now at 17.41%.
- Its 3 year cash and equivalents growth rate is now at 67.75%.
The table below shows ATHX's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
ATHX's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- ATHX has a Quality Grade of C, ranking ahead of 38.11% of graded US stocks.
- ATHX's asset turnover comes in at 0.02 -- ranking 368th of 682 Pharmaceutical Products stocks.
- INFI, NLTX, and LCTX are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with ATHX.
The table below shows ATHX's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
ATHX Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
ATHX Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$0.18||52-week high||$1.81|
|Prev. close||$0.18||52-week low||$0.18|
|Day high||$0.19||Avg. volume||3,204,964|
|50-day MA||$0.56||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$1.00||Market Cap||46.49M|
Athersys, Inc. (ATHX) Company Bio
Athersys, Inc. focuses on the research and development activities in the field of regenerative medicine. The company was founded in 1995 and is based in Cleveland, Ohio.
Most Popular Stories View All
ATHX Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
ATHX Latest Social Stream
View Full ATHX Social Stream
Latest ATHX News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Athersys Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate ATHX as an investment opportunity.
Here is how Athersys, Inc. (ATHX) and Gamida Cell (GMDA) have performed compared to their sector so far this year.
Companies often use inducement grants to hire top executives when they lack enough shares in their equity reserves to accommodate large grants.
CLEVELAND, February 17, 2022--Athersys Announces Inducement Grant Under Nasdaq Listing Rule 5635(c)(4). Stock Option Award Offered to Daniel Camardo, new Chief Executive Officer.
CLEVELAND, February 15, 2022--Athersys to Host Year-End 2021 Financial Results Call; New CEO, Daniel A. Camardo, and Management to Host Conference Call on March 15, 2022
Here is how Amneal Pharmaceuticals (AMRX) and Athersys, Inc. (ATHX) have performed compared to their sector so far this year.
ATHX Price Returns