Athersys, Inc. (ATHX): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
ATHX POWR Grades
- ATHX scores best on the Quality dimension, with a Quality rank ahead of 36.45% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for ATHX is in Momentum, which has been heading down over the past 206 days.
- ATHX ranks lowest in Momentum; there it ranks in the 7th percentile.
ATHX Stock Summary
- The ratio of debt to operating expenses for Athersys Inc is higher than it is for about merely 0.34% of US stocks.
- With a price/sales ratio of 229.8, Athersys Inc has a higher such ratio than 97.88% of stocks in our set.
- As for revenue growth, note that ATHX's revenue has grown -65.62% over the past 12 months; that beats the revenue growth of only 3.99% of US companies in our set.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to Athersys Inc, a group of peers worth examining would be GLYC, ARCT, SVRA, ENTA, and KALV.
- Visit ATHX's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.athersys.com.
ATHX Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
ATHX Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$1.49||52-week high||$3.30|
|Prev. close||$1.54||52-week low||$1.40|
|Day high||$1.54||Avg. volume||2,854,114|
|50-day MA||$1.75||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$1.98||Market Cap||330.91M|
Athersys, Inc. (ATHX) Company Bio
Athersys, Inc. focuses on the research and development activities in the field of regenerative medicine. The company was founded in 1995 and is based in Cleveland, Ohio.
ATHX Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
ATHX Latest Social Stream
View Full ATHX Social Stream
Latest ATHX News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Athersys Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate ATHX as an investment opportunity.
The Daily Biotech Pulse: FDA Authorizes Pfizer-BioNTech COVID-19 Vaccine For Adolescents, Lilly Strikes R&D Collaboration, Vaccine Stocks Novavax, Inovio Sink On Earnings
Here's a roundup of top developments in the biotech space over the last 24 hours: Scaling The Peaks (Biotech Stocks Hitting 52-week Highs May 10) AbbVie Inc. (NYSE: ABBV ) - Its Allergan subsidiary announced a deal to buy Soliton, Inc. (NASDAQ: SOLY ) Alexion Pharmaceuticals, Inc. (NASDAQ: ALXN ) Novo Nordisk A/S (NYSE: NVO ) Quest Diagnostics Incorporated (NYSE: DGX ) Down In The Dumps (Biotech Stocks Hitting 52-week Lows May 10) 4D Molecular Therapeutics, Inc. (NASDAQ: FDMT ) 4D pharma plc (NASDAQ: LBPS ) Accelerate Diagnostics, Inc. (NASDAQ: AXDX ) Acutus Medical, Inc. (NASDAQ: AFIB ) Adagene Inc. (NASDAQ: ADAG ) Adaptive Biotechnologies Corporation (NASDAQ: ADPT ) Agile Therapeutics, Inc. (NASDAQ: AGRX ) Akoya Biosciences, Inc. (NASDAQ: AKYA ) Aquestive Therapeutics, Inc. (NASDAQ: A...
Image source: The Motley Fool. Athersys (NASDAQ: ATHX)Q1 2021 Earnings CallMay 06, 2021, 4:30 p.m. ETContents: Prepared Remarks Questions and Answers Call Participants Prepared Remarks: OperatorGood day, and thank you for standing by.
Athersys reports First Quarter 2021 financial results and will provide a corporate update today at 4:30 PM EDT.
Athersys, Inc. will host its first quarter 2021 financial results call on Thursday, May 6, 2021 at 4:30 PM EDT.
Every investor in Athersys, Inc. ( NASDAQ:ATHX ) should be aware of the most powerful shareholder groups. Insiders...
ATHX Price Returns