Athersys, Inc. (ATHX): Price and Financial Metrics
ATHX Stock Summary
- The ratio of debt to operating expenses for Athersys Inc is higher than it is for about just 0.39% of US stocks.
- ATHX's price/sales ratio is 20.96; that's higher than the P/S ratio of 94.87% of US stocks.
- Revenue growth over the past 12 months for Athersys Inc comes in at -56.68%, a number that bests merely 2.81% of the US stocks we're tracking.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to ATHX, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are BCRX, INO, ORMP, CNAT, and CTMX.
- ATHX's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit Athersys Inc's official web site, go to www.athersys.com.
ATHX Stock Price Chart More Charts
ATHX Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$1.24||52-week high||$2.03|
|Prev. close||$1.29||52-week low||$1.20|
|Day high||$1.30||Avg. volume||585,074|
|50-day MA||$1.33||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$1.48||Market Cap||194.27M|
Athersys, Inc. (ATHX) Company Bio
Athersys, Inc. focuses on the research and development activities in the field of regenerative medicine. The company was founded in 1995 and is based in Cleveland, Ohio.