Athersys, Inc. (ATHX): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
ATHX POWR Grades
- Value is the dimension where ATHX ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 55.51% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for ATHX is in Quality, which has been heading down over the past 179 days.
- ATHX ranks lowest in Stability; there it ranks in the 1st percentile.
ATHX Stock Summary
- As for revenue growth, note that ATHX's revenue has grown 692.18% over the past 12 months; that beats the revenue growth of 98.71% of US companies in our set.
- The volatility of ATHERSYS INC's share price is greater than that of 99.76% US stocks with at least 200 days of trading history.
- ATHERSYS INC's shareholder yield -- a measure of how much capital is returned to stockholders via dividends and buybacks -- is -162.99%, greater than the shareholder yield of only 2.95% of stocks in our set.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to ATHERSYS INC, a group of peers worth examining would be SYRS, ABUS, PIRS, ALT, and CNCE.
- ATHX's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit ATHERSYS INC's official web site, go to www.athersys.com.
ATHX Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Healthcare stock, ATHX's EV/EBIT ratio is 102.5% lower, now standing at -0.2.
- Over the past 186 months, ATHX's EV/EBIT ratio has gone down 0.1.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for ATHX.
ATHX Growth Metrics
- Its 2 year cash and equivalents growth rate is now at -33.33%.
- Its 5 year price growth rate is now at 58.43%.
- Its 2 year price growth rate is now at -76.23%.
The table below shows ATHX's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
ATHX's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- ATHX has a Quality Grade of C, ranking ahead of 38.11% of graded US stocks.
- ATHX's asset turnover comes in at 0.02 -- ranking 368th of 682 Pharmaceutical Products stocks.
- INFI, NLTX, and LCTX are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with ATHX.
The table below shows ATHX's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
ATHX Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
ATHX Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$1.63||52-week high||$36.00|
|Prev. close||$1.17||52-week low||$1.13|
|Day high||$2.10||Avg. volume||582,983|
|50-day MA||$4.35||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$13.35||Market Cap||17.94M|
Athersys, Inc. (ATHX) Company Bio
Athersys, Inc. focuses on the research and development activities in the field of regenerative medicine. The company was founded in 1995 and is based in Cleveland, Ohio.
Most Popular Stories View All
ATHX Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
ATHX Latest Social Stream
View Full ATHX Social Stream
Latest ATHX News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about ATHERSYS INC that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate ATHX as an investment opportunity.
Innovative medical technology companies and anti-aging stocks are the subject of much interest on Wall Street
We're breaking down the biggest pre-market stock movers and the news that has them rising and falling for Monday morning!
Athersys shareholders approved a reverse stock split primarily to bring Athersys into compliance with Nasdaq’s minimum bid price requirement of $1.
We're starting off the final day of trading this week with a breakdown of the biggest pre-market stock movers for Friday!
In July, shareholders approved a reverse stock split to bring Athersys into compliance with Nasdaq’s minimum bid price requirement.
ATHX Price Returns