Athersys, Inc. (ATHX): Price and Financial Metrics
ATHX Stock Summary
- The ratio of debt to operating expenses for Athersys Inc is higher than it is for about just 0.48% of US stocks.
- ATHX's price/sales ratio is 869.53; that's higher than the P/S ratio of 99.14% of US stocks.
- Revenue growth over the past 12 months for Athersys Inc comes in at -93.34%, a number that bests just 1.2% of the US stocks we're tracking.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to Athersys Inc are CRNX, FIXX, BBIO, INO, and NTLA.
- ATHX's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit Athersys Inc's official web site, go to www.athersys.com.
ATHX Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
ATHX Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$1.88||52-week high||$4.38|
|Prev. close||$2.01||52-week low||$1.13|
|Day high||$2.08||Avg. volume||3,343,521|
|50-day MA||$2.15||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$2.25||Market Cap||371.68M|
Athersys, Inc. (ATHX) Company Bio
Athersys, Inc. focuses on the research and development activities in the field of regenerative medicine. The company was founded in 1995 and is based in Cleveland, Ohio.
ATHX Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
ATHX Latest Social Stream
View Full ATHX Social Stream
Latest ATHX News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Athersys Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate ATHX as an investment opportunity.
Athersys will host the year-end 2020 financial results call on March 25th.
CLEVELAND, Ohio--(BUSINESS WIRE)---- $ATHX #Athersys--Gil Van Bokkelen to Step Down as Chairman and CEO of Athersys
Athersys and Healios commit to work in good faith to finalize negotiations important to successful commercialization in Japan.
Quick Take Longeveron (LGVN) has filed to raise $25 million in an IPO of its Class A common stock, according to an S-1 registration statement. The firm is a clinical stage firm is developing treatment candidates for various aging conditions. LGVN is thinly capitalized and pursuing an ultra-high-risk effort for...
There is a very fascinating confluence of circumstances that have come together over the last few months surrounding the shares of stem cell therapeutics company, Athersys Inc. (ATHX). I’ve held the shares for longer than I want to admit and I recently was informed that, in the new language of...
ATHX Price Returns
Continue Researching ATHXHere are a few links from around the web to help you further your research on Athersys Inc's stock as an investment opportunity:
Get Free Updates
Join thousands of investors who get the latest news, insights and top rated picks from StockNews.com!