Athersys, Inc. (ATHX): Price and Financial Metrics
ATHX Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$0.02||52-week high||$1.99|
|Prev. close||$0.03||52-week low||$0.02|
|Day high||$0.03||Avg. volume||1,527,474|
|50-day MA||$0.08||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$0.65||Market Cap||1.49M|
ATHX Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
ATHX POWR Grades
- ATHX scores best on the Growth dimension, with a Growth rank ahead of 90.65% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for ATHX is in Sentiment, which has been heading down over the past 76 days.
- ATHX's current lowest rank is in the Stability metric (where it is better than 8.75% of US stocks).
ATHX Stock Summary
- ATHX's price/sales ratio is 46.55; that's higher than the P/S ratio of 96.91% of US stocks.
- Revenue growth over the past 12 months for ATHERSYS INC comes in at -98.65%, a number that bests merely 0.67% of the US stocks we're tracking.
- Shareholder yield, a measure of how much is returned to shareholders via dividends and share repurchases, for ATHX comes in at -294.23% -- higher than that of just 2.33% of stocks in our set.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to ATHERSYS INC are IKNA, SYRS, SPRB, STTK, and IPSC.
- Visit ATHX's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.athersys.com.
ATHX Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Healthcare stock, ATHX's price/sales ratio is 1102.56% higher, now standing at 46.9.
- ATHX's price/earnings ratio has moved up 0.1 over the prior 199 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for ATHX.
ATHX Growth Metrics
- Its 4 year net cashflow from operations growth rate is now at -77.35%.
- The 5 year cash and equivalents growth rate now stands at 2.35%.
- The 2 year cash and equivalents growth rate now stands at -33.33%.
The table below shows ATHX's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
ATHX's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- ATHX has a Quality Grade of C, ranking ahead of 38.11% of graded US stocks.
- ATHX's asset turnover comes in at 0.02 -- ranking 368th of 682 Pharmaceutical Products stocks.
- INFI, NLTX, and LCTX are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with ATHX.
The table below shows ATHX's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
Athersys, Inc. (ATHX) Company Bio
Athersys, Inc. focuses on the research and development activities in the field of regenerative medicine. The company was founded in 1995 and is based in Cleveland, Ohio.
ATHX Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
ATHX Latest Social Stream
View Full ATHX Social Stream
Latest ATHX News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about ATHERSYS INC that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate ATHX as an investment opportunity.
Here are the best longevity stocks to consider.
Athersys Extends Near Term Liquidity with Proceeds from Warrant Inducement and Global ARDS License with Healios to Explore Strategic Alternatives
CLEVELAND, October 16, 2023--Athersys, Inc. (Nasdaq: ATHX), ("Athersys" or the "Company") a cell therapy and regenerative medicine company developing MultiStem® (invimestrocel) for critical care indications, announces it has entered into a warrant exercise inducement offer letter to raise gross proceeds of up to approximately $3.9 million from the exercise of 28,124,590 warrants and received the first tranche payment of $1.5 million from HEALIOS K.K. ("Healios") under the acute respiratory distr
Pre-market stock movers are a hot topic on Wednesday morning and we're covering all of the latest news investors need to know about!
Athersys Reports Interim Analysis Results of MASTERS-2 Clinical Study with MultiStem in Ischemic Stroke, Signs Memorandum of Understanding (MOU) for Global ARDS License with Healios
CLEVELAND, October 10, 2023--Athersys, Inc. (Nasdaq: ATHX), a cell therapy and regenerative medicine company developing MultiStem® (invimestrocel) for critical care indications, announces that the independent data safety monitoring board (DSMB) has completed a pre-planned interim analysis of the Company’s ongoing Phase 3 MASTERS-2 pivotal clinical trial evaluating MultiStem® for the treatment of acute moderate-to-severe ischemic stroke, and concluded that the current sample size of 300 patients
In this article, we will be taking a look at the 20 foods consumed by longest living people every day. If you are not interested in the details about market insights on longevity, head straight to the 5 Foods Consumed By Longest Living People Every Day. The pursuit of longevity and vitality has captivated humankind […]
ATHX Price Returns