Audacy Inc. (AUD): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
AUD POWR Grades
- AUD scores best on the Value dimension, with a Value rank ahead of 78.02% of US stocks.
- AUD's strongest trending metric is Growth; it's been moving down over the last 95 days.
- AUD ranks lowest in Quality; there it ranks in the 2nd percentile.
AUD Stock Summary
- With a price/sales ratio of 0.03, AUDACY INC has a higher such ratio than only 0.49% of stocks in our set.
- In terms of volatility of its share price, AUD is more volatile than 98.21% of stocks we're observing.
- AUDACY INC's shareholder yield -- a measure of how much capital is returned to stockholders via dividends and buybacks -- is -260.16%, greater than the shareholder yield of only 2.32% of stocks in our set.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to AUDACY INC are MESA, OSG, PAA, PANL, and SITC.
- AUD's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit AUDACY INC's official web site, go to www.entercom.com.
AUD Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Consumer Cyclical stock, AUD's price/sales ratio is 100% lower, now standing at 0.
- AUD's EV/EBIT ratio has moved up 38.3 over the prior 243 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for AUD.
AUD Growth Metrics
- The 2 year cash and equivalents growth rate now stands at -79.9%.
- Its 2 year revenue growth rate is now at -15.16%.
- Its 4 year revenue growth rate is now at 221.12%.
The table below shows AUD's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
AUD Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
AUD Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$0.27||52-week high||$3.36|
|Prev. close||$0.27||52-week low||$0.26|
|Day high||$0.29||Avg. volume||727,562|
|50-day MA||$0.34||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$1.28||Market Cap||39.29M|
Audacy Inc. (AUD) Company Bio
Audacy, Inc. is a scaled, multi-platform audio content, and entertainment company. The firm involves as a radio broadcasting group by offering premium audio. It engages in providing consumers with news, sports, podcasts, and music. Its broadcast brands include WFAN, KROQ, and 1010WINS. The company was founded by Joseph M. Field in 1968 and is headquartered in Philadelphia, PA.
Most Popular Stories View All
AUD Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
AUD Latest Social Stream
View Full AUD Social Stream
Latest AUD News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about AUDACY INC that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate AUD as an investment opportunity.
PHILADELPHIA, November 08, 2022--Audacy, Inc. (NYSE: AUD) today reported financial results for the quarter ended September 30, 2022.
JASON ALDEAN, KANE BROWN, OLD DOMINION, RANDY HOUSER, ELLE KING AND DUSTIN LYNCH HEADLINE AUDACY'S "STARS AND STRINGS"
Audacy hosted "Stars and Strings" at Hard Rock Live at Seminole Hard Rock Hotel & Casino in Hollywood, FL on November 2. The annual country music concert featured performances from Jason Aldean, Kane Brown, Old Dominion, Randy Houser, Elle King and Dustin Lynch, with proceeds benefitting Wounded Warrior Project® (WWP) in support of veterans' mental health.
ALANIS MORISSETTE, HALSEY, WEEZER, ONEREPUBLIC, GARBAGE AND TATE MCRAE HEADLINE AUDACY'S "WE CAN SURVIVE" CONCERT IN HOLLYWOOD
Audacy (NYSE: AUD) returned to the Hollywood Bowl in Los Angeles for its 9th annual "We Can Survive" on October 22. The show featured performances by Alanis Morissette, Halsey, Weezer, OneRepublic, Garbage and Tate McRae. The event raised over $750,000 for the American Foundation for Suicide Prevention (AFSP), the nation's largest suicide prevention organization that gives those affected by suicide a nationwide community empowered by research, education and advocacy to take action against this l
PHILADELPHIA, October 19, 2022--Audacy, Inc. (NYSE: AUD) will report its 2022 third quarter financial results before the market opens on Tuesday, November 8, 2022. The Company will host a conference call and simultaneous webcast at 11:00 a.m. ET that morning to review the results and recent progress against its strategic initiatives.
Beasley to Exchange KDWN-AM 720 AM/101.5 FMFor Audacy’s KXTE-FM 107.5 in Las Vegas NAPLES, Fla., Oct. 06, 2022 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Beasley Media Group, LLC (Nasdaq: BBGI) (“Beasley” or the “Company”), a multi-platform media company, announced today that it entered into an asset exchange agreement with Audacy, Inc. (NYSE: AUD) whereby Beasley will exchange the radio station 720 AM KDWN-AM and the translator for 101.5 FM for Alternative 107.5 KXTE-FM, in Las Vegas. As part of the agreement, longti
AUD Price Returns