AvalonBay Communities Inc. (AVB) Dividends
Dividend Yield and Dividend History Highlights
- Over the past 6 years of historical data, AVB has returned more capital to shareholders through its dividend issuances than 89.02% of other dividend-paying US stocks.
- AVB's average cash flow over the past 5.5 years is greater than 4.02% of current dividend paying stocks in the US.
- AVB's free cash flow has been growing at a compound average annual rate of 44.02% over the past 5.5 years -- higher than 87.63% of current US-listed dividend stocks.
- As for stocks whose price is uncorrelated with AVB's price and thus may be suitable peers for a diversified dividend portfolio, check out the following: AAON, WDFC, UGP, MOMO and UNIT.
AVB Price Forecast Based on Dividend Discount Model
|Current Price||DDM Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
For dividend yielding stocks, the Dividend Discount Model (DDM) is a common valuation tool; it attempts to extrapolate a fair share price based primarily on the dividend the stock provides relative to a number of other quantiative aspects of its business. As for AVB, the DDM model generated by StockNews estimates a return of positive 88.56% in comparison to its current price. Digging deeper, the aspects of Avalonbay Communities Inc's dividend discount model that we found most interesting were:
- As for its position relative to other Real Estate stocks that issue dividends, AVB provides shareholders with a dividend yield greater than only 22.46% such stocks.
- In comparison to other stocks in the mid-sized revenue class, where its estimated gain based on our dividend discount model price relative to its current share price is greater than 76.03% of companies in the same revenue class.
AVB Dividend Chart
AVB Dividend History
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|
AVB Dividends vs. Peers
Most Popular Stories View All
Looking for More Information on AVB dividends?Here are a few links from around the web to help you further your research on Avalonbay Communities Inc and its dividends:
Avalonbay Communities Inc Common Stock (AVB) Dividend History | Nasdaq
Dividend History for Avalonbay Communities Inc (AVB) - Dividend Investor
Avalonbay Communities Inc (AVB) Dividend History - Seeking Alpha