AvalonBay Communities, Inc. (AVB) Dividends
Dividend Yield and Dividend History Highlights
- AVB's average cash flow over the past 5.51 years is greater than only 3.62% of current dividend paying stocks in the US.
- As for stocks whose price is uncorrelated with AVB's price and thus may be suitable peers for a diversified dividend portfolio, check out the following: KBH, RMAX, RDY, ZTS and NAT.
AVB Price Forecast Based on Dividend Discount Model
|Current Price||DDM Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
The Dividend Discount Model (DDM) is a valuation model that attempts to determine a fair share price for a stock, based on the dividend it provides in comparison to several company-specific metrics indicative of the riskiness of the stock and the financial health of the company. In the case of AVB, the DDM model generated by StockNews estimates a return of positive 6.77% in comparison to its current price. To help understand and contextualize the model's evaluation of AVB, investors may wish to consider are:
- Compared to other US stocks that pay a dividend, Avalonbay Communities Inc produces a dividend yield 3.82% -- which falls in the top 25.46%.
- In comparison to other stocks in the mid-sized revenue class, where its estimated gain based on our dividend discount model price relative to its current share price is greater than 78.03% of companies in the same revenue class.
- As other dividend issuers in the Real Estate sector, AVB's equity discount rate is less than 75.68% of those stocks.
AVB Dividend Chart
AVB Dividend History
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|
AVB Dividends vs. Peers
Looking for More Information on AVB dividends?Here are a few links from around the web to help you further your research on Avalonbay Communities Inc and its dividends:
Avalonbay Communities Inc Common Stock (AVB) Dividend History | Nasdaq
Dividend History for Avalonbay Communities Inc (AVB) - Dividend Investor
Avalonbay Communities Inc (AVB) Dividend History - Seeking Alpha