AvalonBay Communities, Inc. (AVB) Dividends
Dividend Yield and Dividend History Highlights
- As for free cash flow, AVB has greater average cash flow over the past 5.76 years than merely 3.11% US-listed dividend payers.
- If you want to include this stock in your dividend portfolio, here are some dividend stocks that are NOT correlated with AVB that may be suitable potential portfolio mates: ENTG, ARTW, PJT, SPGI and COR.
AVB Price Forecast Based on Dividend Discount Model
|Current Price||DDM Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
For dividend yielding stocks, the Dividend Discount Model (DDM) is a common valuation tool; it attempts to extrapolate a fair share price based primarily on the dividend the stock provides relative to a number of other quantiative aspects of its business. In the case of AVB, the DDM model generated by StockNews estimates a return of positive 13.23% in comparison to its current price. Digging deeper, the aspects of Avalonbay Communities Inc's dividend discount model that we found most interesting were:
- AVB generates about 2 billion US dollars in revenue annually; in terms of how this translates into revenue, it has a dividend yield higher than 76.7% of companies in the mid revenue class.
- Beta, a measure of volatility relative to the stock market overall, is lower for AVB than it is for 71.72% of other equities in the Real Estate sector that also issue dividends.
- In comparison to its fellow dividend issuing stocks in the Real Estate sector, AVB's equity discount rate is less than 78.28% of those stocks.
AVB Dividend Chart
AVB Dividend History
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|
AVB Dividends vs. Peers
Looking for More Information on AVB dividends?Here are a few links from around the web to help you further your research on Avalonbay Communities Inc and its dividends:
Avalonbay Communities Inc Common Stock (AVB) Dividend History | Nasdaq
Dividend History for Avalonbay Communities Inc (AVB) - Dividend Investor
Avalonbay Communities Inc (AVB) Dividend History - Seeking Alpha