Avient Corporation (AVNT) Dividends
Dividend Yield and Dividend History Highlights
- In terms of compounded growth rate of annual dividends, AVNT's growth rate has been 0.15% over the past 5.5 years.
- If you care about predictable cash flow, note that AVNT reports less variability in its free cash flow than 88.02% of the dividend stocks we're tracking.
- If you want to include this stock in your dividend portfolio, here are some dividend stocks that are NOT correlated with AVNT that may be suitable potential portfolio mates: CNXN, UFAB, WEN, ATRI and IVC.
AVNT Price Forecast Based on Dividend Discount Model
|Current Price||DDM Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
A technique commonly used by dividend investors to value dividend-issuing stocks is the Dividend Discount Model (DDM), which seeks to determine a fair share price based on the dividend provided by the company relative to a number of other company-specific factors. In the case of AVNT, the dividend discount model StockNews created for the company implies a negative return of 63.56%. To help understand and contextualize the model's evaluation of AVNT, investors may wish to consider are:
- AVNT's annual revenue, now at roughly $4 billion US dollars, classifies the stock in the mid-sized revenue class -- and relative to other dividend issuers in this class, the growth rate of its dividend is greater than that of 81.1% of them.
- A stock's beta generally indicates its volatility relative to the broader equity market; for Avient Corp, its beta is lower than merely 14.47% of dividend issuing stocks we observed.
AVNT Dividend Chart
AVNT Dividend History
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|