AYRO Inc. (AYRO): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
AYRO POWR Grades
- Sentiment is the dimension where AYRO ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 67.18% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for AYRO is in Value, which has been heading down over the past 48 weeks.
- AYRO's current lowest rank is in the Quality metric (where it is better than 2.15% of US stocks).
AYRO Stock Summary
- With a price/sales ratio of 53.36, AYRO Inc has a higher such ratio than 95.23% of stocks in our set.
- Revenue growth over the past 12 months for AYRO Inc comes in at -220.5%, a number that bests merely 0.14% of the US stocks we're tracking.
- Shareholder yield, a measure of how much is returned to shareholders via dividends and share repurchases, for AYRO comes in at -72.3% -- higher than that of only 3.63% of stocks in our set.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to AYRO Inc are DMRC, ZUO, CLDR, SUMO, and FEYE.
- AYRO's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit AYRO Inc's official web site, go to www.ayro.com.
AYRO Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Consumer Cyclical stock, AYRO's price/sales ratio is 1787.1% higher, now standing at 58.5.
- AYRO's price/sales ratio has moved up 55.4 over the prior 218 months.
- Over the past 218 months, AYRO's price/sales ratio has gone up 55.4.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for AYRO.
AYRO's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- AYRO has a Quality Grade of F, ranking ahead of 2.26% of graded US stocks.
- AYRO's asset turnover comes in at 0.037 -- ranking 61st of 63 Communication stocks.
- HMTV, VG, and CALX are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with AYRO.
The table below shows AYRO's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
AYRO Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
AYRO Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$3.72||52-week high||$11.50|
|Prev. close||$3.60||52-week low||$2.48|
|Day high||$3.79||Avg. volume||2,253,838|
|50-day MA||$4.04||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$5.53||Market Cap||135.37M|
AYRO Inc. (AYRO) Company Bio
AYRO designs and manufactures compact, purpose-built, automotive-grade electric vehicles. Our best-in-class versatile sustainable vehicles are used as part of a fleet on university and corporate campuses, for commercial and urban delivery, and many other applications.
Most Popular Stories View All
AYRO Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
AYRO Latest Social Stream
View Full AYRO Social Stream
Latest AYRO News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about AYRO Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate AYRO as an investment opportunity.
AUSTIN, TEXAS, Sept. 24, 2021 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- AYRO, Inc. (NASDAQ: AYRO) (“AYRO” or the “Company”), an engineer and manufacturer of light-duty, urban and short-haul electric vehicles (EVs), today announces the appointment of Thomas M. Wittenschlaeger as Chief Executive Officer. Mr. Wittenschlaeger has more than 25 years of executive experience in growing technology-driven engineering and product development companies and executing turn arounds for such organizations. He joins AYRO after most
French marine design company AYRO has receiving a capital injection of 10.5m from Americas Ocean Zero as well as Frances Bpifrance and Mer Invest which will fund the production of its Oceanwings wingsail solution at a new facility in Caen-Blainville, Normandy. AYRO, founded in 2018 as a spin-off from the French naval architecture firm VPLP,
AUSTIN, Sept. 09, 2021 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- AYRO, Inc. (Nasdaq: AYRO), a designer and manufacturer of purpose-built, short-haul, and last-mile delivery electric vehicles (EVs), announces today that Chief Executive Officer Rod Keller will present at the H.C. Wainwright 23 rd Annual Global Investment Conference, which is being held virtually from September 13 15, 2021.
Texas-based AYRO Inc. (AYRO) provides purpose-built, short-haul, and last-mile delivery electric vehicles (EV). AYRO launched its Club Car Current EV (Current) in June and has so far received purchase orders totaling $4.9 million for the product. Importantly, AYRO expects additional orders from Club Car as also Gallery Carts and Element Fleet management. The company’s recent Q2 numbers were a mixed bag — missing on top-line but outperforming bottom-line estimates. Against this backdrop, let us take a look at the financial performance of the company and understand what has changed in its key risk factors that investors should know.
Meta's new products may not pan out, and meme stocks are likely to continue to weaken, making MMAT stock unattractive.
AYRO Price Returns