AYRO Inc. (AYRO): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
AYRO POWR Grades
- Sentiment is the dimension where AYRO ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 27.24% of US stocks.
- AYRO's strongest trending metric is Quality; it's been moving down over the last 31 weeks.
- AYRO's current lowest rank is in the Stability metric (where it is better than 1.38% of US stocks).
AYRO Stock Summary
- With a price/sales ratio of 81.71, AYRO Inc has a higher such ratio than 96.15% of stocks in our set.
- Revenue growth over the past 12 months for AYRO Inc comes in at -304.3%, a number that bests just 0.09% of the US stocks we're tracking.
- Shareholder yield, a measure of how much is returned to shareholders via dividends and share repurchases, for AYRO comes in at -55.53% -- higher than that of merely 3.91% of stocks in our set.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to AYRO Inc are DCTH, DRIO, PI, RLAY, and HTBX.
- AYRO's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit AYRO Inc's official web site, go to www.ayro.com.
AYRO Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
AYRO Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$5.29||52-week high||$11.50|
|Prev. close||$5.49||52-week low||$2.30|
|Day high||$5.54||Avg. volume||3,091,372|
|50-day MA||$5.08||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$5.40||Market Cap||186.36M|
AYRO Inc. (AYRO) Company Bio
AYRO designs and manufactures compact, purpose-built, automotive-grade electric vehicles. Our best-in-class versatile sustainable vehicles are used as part of a fleet on university and corporate campuses, for commercial and urban delivery, and many other applications.
AYRO Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
AYRO Latest Social Stream
View Full AYRO Social Stream
Latest AYRO News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about AYRO Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate AYRO as an investment opportunity.
Gallery Carts Brings More Electric Vehicle Food Service and Retail Solutions to Colleges through OnCampus Brands Partnership
Gallery Carts, the 40-year industry innovator in food, beverage, and retail service, announced a new partnership with OnCampus Brands today. Together, the companies will provide more options to food service operators and brands to enhance the lives of students, staff, and school administrators with new food service delivery and retail sales electric vehicles (EV's) on K-12, college, and university campuses.
Between the high valuation of CCIV stock and the middle-of-the-pack status of Lucid Motors, the shares are unattractive.
The purchase order is for the Club Car Current for 2021, demonstrating high demand for the new light-duty EV drop. AUSTIN, TEXAS, June 08, 2021 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- AYRO, Inc. (NASDAQ: AYRO), a designer and manufacturer of light-duty, short-haul, and last-mile delivery electric vehicles (EVs), today announced the receipt of an initial purchase order valued at $2 million, subject to the terms and conditions of the Master Procurement Agreement executed March 13, 2019. This immediately follows the l
AUSTIN, June 07, 2021 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- AYRO, Inc. (Nasdaq: AYRO), a designer and manufacturer of light-duty, short-haul, and last-mile delivery electric vehicles (EVs), today announced that Chief Executive Officer Rod Keller will present a corporate overview at the three-day LD Micro Virtual Invitational XI being held on June 8 – 10, 2021. Mr. Keller will deliver his corporate presentation on June 9 at 4:30pm ET, Track 3. Investors can register to watch the presentation here. Investors intere
These days it's easy to simply buy an index fund, and your returns should (roughly) match the market. But you can...
AYRO Price Returns