Aytu BioScience, Inc. (AYTU): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
AYTU POWR Grades
- AYTU scores best on the Value dimension, with a Value rank ahead of 66.87% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for AYTU is in Growth, which has been heading up over the past 159 days.
- AYTU's current lowest rank is in the Stability metric (where it is better than 11.27% of US stocks).
AYTU Stock Summary
- With a market capitalization of $33,653,166, Aytu Biopharma Inc has a greater market value than only 6.19% of US stocks.
- With a year-over-year growth in debt of 212.61%, Aytu Biopharma Inc's debt growth rate surpasses 94.8% of about US stocks.
- In terms of volatility of its share price, AYTU is more volatile than 96.62% of stocks we're observing.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to Aytu Biopharma Inc are CBT, EHTH, DRTT, CCMP, and ASUR.
- AYTU's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit Aytu Biopharma Inc's official web site, go to aytubio.com.
AYTU Valuation Summary
- AYTU's price/sales ratio is 1.7; this is 85.02% lower than that of the median Healthcare stock.
- AYTU's price/earnings ratio has moved down 1.8 over the prior 78 months.
- Over the past 78 months, AYTU's price/sales ratio has gone down 33.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for AYTU.
AYTU's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- AYTU has a Quality Grade of D, ranking ahead of 15.62% of graded US stocks.
- AYTU's asset turnover comes in at 0.311 -- ranking 147th of 682 Pharmaceutical Products stocks.
- SYRS, ONVO, and GTHX are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with AYTU.
The table below shows AYTU's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
AYTU Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
AYTU Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$0.57||52-week high||$6.18|
|Prev. close||$0.55||52-week low||$0.45|
|Day high||$0.59||Avg. volume||702,498|
|50-day MA||$0.78||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$1.78||Market Cap||19.07M|
Aytu BioScience, Inc. (AYTU) Company Bio
Aytu BioScience, Inc., a specialty pharmaceutical company, focuses on developing and commercializing novel products in the field of hypogonadism (low testosterone), cough and upper respiratory symptoms, insomnia, and male infertility in the United States and internationally. The company markets Natesto, a nasal gel for the treatment of hypogonadism (low testosterone) in men; and Tuzistra XR, a prescription antitussive consisting of codeine polistirex and chlorpheniramine polistirex in an oral suspension. It also offers ZolpiMist, an oral spray for the treatment of insomnia; and MiOXSYS, an in vitro diagnostic semen analysis test that is used in the measurement of static oxidation reduction potential in human semen. Aytu BioScience, Inc. is based in Englewood, Colorado.
Most Popular Stories View All
AYTU Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
AYTU Latest Social Stream
View Full AYTU Social Stream
Latest AYTU News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Aytu Biopharma Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate AYTU as an investment opportunity.
Here is how Aytu BioPharma Inc. (AYTU) and Collegium Pharmaceutical (COLL) have performed compared to their sector so far this year.
Aytu BioPharma Announces Business and Pipeline Progress and Reports Second Quarter 2022 Financial Results
Quarterly Net Revenue Increased 53% Year-over-year to $23.1 MillionPREVEnt Pivotal Study for AR101 in Vascular Ehlers-Danlos Syndrome On-track to Begin in Mid-2022Initiation of Randomized, Sham-controlled Study of Healight in Patients with SARS-CoV-2 to Begin ShortlyENGLEWOOD, CO / ACCESSWIRE / February 14, 2022 / Aytu BioPharma, Inc.
ENGLEWOOD, CO / ACCESSWIRE / January 31, 2022 / Aytu BioPharma, Inc. (NASDAQ:AYTU), a pharmaceutical company focused on developing and commercializing novel therapeutics, today announced that it has entered into an agreement with the Avenue Venture Opportunities Fund, L.
ENGLEWOOD, CO / ACCESSWIRE / January 4, 2022 / Aytu BioPharma, Inc. (NASDAQ:AYTU), a pharmaceutical company focused on commercializing novel therapeutics and consumer healthcare products, today announced that Mark Oki will join Aytu as the company's chief financial officer effective January 17, 2022.
ENGLEWOOD, CO / ACCESSWIRE / January 3, 2022 / Aytu BioPharma, Inc. (NASDAQ:AYTU), a pharmaceutical company focused on commercializing novel therapeutics and consumer healthcare products, today announced that Josh Disbrow, chief executive officer of Aytu, will present a pre-recorded company presentation at the H.
AYTU Price Returns