Aytu BioScience, Inc. (AYTU): Price and Financial Metrics
AYTU Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$2.26||52-week high||$4.88|
|Prev. close||$2.29||52-week low||$1.38|
|Day high||$2.26||Avg. volume||95,532|
|50-day MA||$2.68||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$2.14||Market Cap||12.58M|
AYTU Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
AYTU POWR Grades
- AYTU scores best on the Growth dimension, with a Growth rank ahead of 77.56% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for AYTU is in Sentiment, which has been heading up over the past 84 days.
- AYTU's current lowest rank is in the Momentum metric (where it is better than 8.76% of US stocks).
AYTU Stock Summary
- AYTU has a market capitalization of $16,092,379 -- more than approximately only 8.89% of US stocks.
- AYTU's price/sales ratio is 0.15; that's higher than the P/S ratio of just 5.1% of US stocks.
- Shareholder yield, a measure of how much is returned to shareholders via dividends and share repurchases, for AYTU comes in at -55.12% -- higher than that of merely 9.86% of stocks in our set.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to AYTU, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are TOMZ, ANGI, TREE, PRPH, and MITQ.
- AYTU's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit AYTU BIOPHARMA INC's official web site, go to aytubio.com.
AYTU Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Healthcare stock, AYTU's price/earnings ratio is 103.7% lower, now standing at -0.9.
- AYTU's price/earnings ratio has moved down 0.9 over the prior 105 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for AYTU.
AYTU's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- AYTU has a Quality Grade of D, ranking ahead of 15.62% of graded US stocks.
- AYTU's asset turnover comes in at 0.311 -- ranking 147th of 682 Pharmaceutical Products stocks.
- SYRS, ONVO, and GTHX are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with AYTU.
The table below shows AYTU's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
Aytu BioScience, Inc. (AYTU) Company Bio
Aytu BioScience, Inc., a specialty pharmaceutical company, focuses on developing and commercializing novel products in the field of hypogonadism (low testosterone), cough and upper respiratory symptoms, insomnia, and male infertility in the United States and internationally. The company markets Natesto, a nasal gel for the treatment of hypogonadism (low testosterone) in men; and Tuzistra XR, a prescription antitussive consisting of codeine polistirex and chlorpheniramine polistirex in an oral suspension. It also offers ZolpiMist, an oral spray for the treatment of insomnia; and MiOXSYS, an in vitro diagnostic semen analysis test that is used in the measurement of static oxidation reduction potential in human semen. Aytu BioScience, Inc. is based in Englewood, Colorado.
AYTU Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
AYTU Latest Social Stream
View Full AYTU Social Stream
Latest AYTU News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about AYTU BIOPHARMA INC that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate AYTU as an investment opportunity.
Aytu BioPharma, Inc. (NASDAQ:AYTU) Q1 2024 Earnings Call Transcript November 14, 2023 Aytu BioPharma, Inc. beats earnings expectations. Reported EPS is $-0.00148, expectations were $-0.04. Robert Blum: Good afternoon, everyone, and thank you for joining us for Aytu BioPharma’s Fiscal 2024 First Quarter Financial Results Conference Call for the period ended September 30, 2023. Joining […]
Q1 2024 Adjusted EBITDA of $2.2 millionRx Segment net revenue of $17.8 million and Adjusted EBITDA of $2.4 million in Q1 2024Q1 2024 ADHD net revenue up 31% compared to Q1 2023$20.0 million cash balance at September 30, 2023Company to host conference ...
Aytu BioPharma Ranked Among Fastest-Growing Companies in North America on Deloitte's Technology Fast 500(TM) for Third Consecutive Year
Ranked 118th Fastest Growing Company in North AmericaRanked 23rd Fastest Growing Life Sciences CompanyDENVER, CO / ACCESSWIRE / November 8, 2023 / Aytu BioPharma, Inc. (the Company or "Aytu") (NASDAQ:AYTU), a pharmaceutical company focused on commercializing ...
DENVER, CO / ACCESSWIRE / November 7, 2023 / Aytu BioPharma, Inc. (the Company or "Aytu") (NASDAQ:AYTU), a pharmaceutical company focused on commercializing novel therapeutics, will report financial results for its first quarter of fiscal year 2024 ...
Aytu BioPharma Announces Approval of the Cotempla XR-ODT(R) Manufacturing Site Transfer Prior Approval Supplement
U.S. Food & Drug Administration Approval of the Prior Approval Supplement (PAS) Enables Transfer of Cotempla Production to Contract ManufacturerUpon Completion of Manufacturing Transfer of Adzenys XR-ODT and Cotempla XR-ODT, Company Expects to Report ...
AYTU Price Returns