Aytu BioScience, Inc. (AYTU): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
AYTU Stock Summary
- AYTU's price/sales ratio is 0.1; that's higher than the P/S ratio of only 1.7% of US stocks.
- In terms of volatility of its share price, AYTU is more volatile than 99.47% of stocks we're observing.
- Shareholder yield, a measure of how much is returned to shareholders via dividends and share repurchases, for AYTU comes in at -199.34% -- higher than that of merely 2.71% of stocks in our set.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to AYTU, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are PTPI, HAS, XRX, SRGA, and FLNT.
- AYTU's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit AYTU BIOPHARMA INC's official web site, go to aytubio.com.
AYTU Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Healthcare stock, AYTU's price/sales ratio is 98.04% lower, now standing at 0.1.
- Over the past 95 months, AYTU's price/sales ratio has gone down 1.9.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for AYTU.
AYTU's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- AYTU has a Quality Grade of D, ranking ahead of 15.62% of graded US stocks.
- AYTU's asset turnover comes in at 0.311 -- ranking 147th of 682 Pharmaceutical Products stocks.
- SYRS, ONVO, and GTHX are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with AYTU.
The table below shows AYTU's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
AYTU Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
AYTU Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$3.29||52-week high||$29.00|
|Prev. close||$3.31||52-week low||$2.96|
|Day high||$3.37||Avg. volume||115,273|
|50-day MA||$3.82||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$6.82||Market Cap||10.27M|
Aytu BioScience, Inc. (AYTU) Company Bio
Aytu BioScience, Inc., a specialty pharmaceutical company, focuses on developing and commercializing novel products in the field of hypogonadism (low testosterone), cough and upper respiratory symptoms, insomnia, and male infertility in the United States and internationally. The company markets Natesto, a nasal gel for the treatment of hypogonadism (low testosterone) in men; and Tuzistra XR, a prescription antitussive consisting of codeine polistirex and chlorpheniramine polistirex in an oral suspension. It also offers ZolpiMist, an oral spray for the treatment of insomnia; and MiOXSYS, an in vitro diagnostic semen analysis test that is used in the measurement of static oxidation reduction potential in human semen. Aytu BioScience, Inc. is based in Englewood, Colorado.
Most Popular Stories View All
AYTU Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
AYTU Latest Social Stream
View Full AYTU Social Stream
Latest AYTU News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about AYTU BIOPHARMA INC that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate AYTU as an investment opportunity.
/ Aytu BioPharma, Inc. (the Company or "Aytu") (NASDAQ:AYTU), a commercial stage pharmaceutical and consumer health company providing pediatric-focused prescription drugs and cost-effective consumer health solutions, today announced that it received a written notification from the Listing Qualifications Department of The Nasdaq Stock Market, LLC ("Nasdaq") notifying the Company that it has regained compliance with the Nasdaq's minimum bid price requirement.
/ Aytu BioPharma, Inc. (the Company or "Aytu") (NASDAQ:AYTU), a commercial stage pharmaceutical and consumer health company providing pediatric-focused prescription drugs and cost-effective consumer health solutions, today announced that Josh Disbrow, Chief Executive Officer, will present and host one-on-one meetings with investors at the Lytham Partners Investor Select Conference, taking place virtually on January 31, 2023.
Aytu BioPharma, Inc Continues Availability of Adzenys XR-ODT(R) as the Only FDA-Approved Orally Disintegrating Tablet (ODT) Medication that is Bioequivalent to Adderall XR(R) for ADHD Patients
Millions of ADHD patients in the United States rely on FDA approved treatments to control their ADHD symptoms and many of them are currently struggling to fill their prescription due to a prolonged supply disruption for generic Adderall XR (mixed salts of a single-entity amphetamine product) extended-release capsules, CII. Many of these patients may not be aware that there's an FDA-approved, bioequivalent treatment option which is widely available.
Aytu BioPharma, Inc. (the Company or "Aytu") (NASDAQ:AYTU), a commercial stage pharmaceutical and consumer health company providing pediatric-focused prescription drugs and cost-effective consumer health solutions, today announced a 1-for-20 reverse stock split of its outstanding common stock, effective at 12:01 a.m. Eastern time on January 6, 2023. Beginning tomorrow, January 6, 2023, the Company's common stock will trade on a split-adjusted basis.
Aytu BioPharma, Inc. (NASDAQ:AYTU) Q1 2023 Earnings Call Transcript November 14, 2022 Aytu BioPharma, Inc. beats earnings expectations. Reported EPS is $-0.06, expectations were $-0.18. Operator: Good afternoon, ladies and gentlemen, and welcome to the Aytu BioPharma Fiscal 2023 Q1 Results Call. At this time, all participants are placed on a listen-only mode and the […]
AYTU Price Returns