Adobe Inc. (ADBE): Price and Financial Metrics
ADBE Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$610.01||52-week high||$628.60|
|Prev. close||$608.78||52-week low||$318.60|
|Day high||$610.23||Avg. volume||3,060,127|
|50-day MA||$568.16||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$475.19||Market Cap||277.74B|
ADBE Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
ADBE POWR Grades
- ADBE scores best on the Quality dimension, with a Quality rank ahead of 99.69% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for ADBE is in Stability, which has been heading up over the past 177 days.
- ADBE's current lowest rank is in the Value metric (where it is better than 18.64% of US stocks).
ADBE Stock Summary
- ADBE has a higher market value than 99.46% of US stocks; more precisely, its current market capitalization is $278,857,591,000.
- With a one year PEG ratio of 601.07, ADOBE INC is expected to have a higher PEG ratio (a measure of how expensive a stock is relative to its expected earnings growth) than 94.82% of US stocks.
- With a price/sales ratio of 14.77, ADOBE INC has a higher such ratio than 92.89% of stocks in our set.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to ADBE, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are ABBV, CRM, CSCO, NFLX, and SHEL.
- Visit ADBE's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.adobe.com.
ADBE Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Technology stock, ADBE's price/earnings ratio is 114.73% higher, now standing at 55.4.
- ADBE's price/earnings ratio has moved up 11.7 over the prior 243 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for ADBE.
ADBE Growth Metrics
- The 3 year price growth rate now stands at 75.37%.
- Its 5 year revenue growth rate is now at 89.53%.
- The 2 year net cashflow from operations growth rate now stands at 52.68%.
The table below shows ADBE's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
ADBE's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- ADBE has a Quality Grade of A, ranking ahead of 97.6% of graded US stocks.
- ADBE's asset turnover comes in at 0.598 -- ranking 271st of 561 Business Services stocks.
- BL, CCRN, and FDS are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with ADBE.
The table below shows ADBE's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
Adobe Inc. (ADBE) Company Bio
Adobe Inc. is an American multinational computer software company. Incorporated in Delaware and headquartered in San Jose, California, it has historically specialized in software for the creation and publication of a wide range of content, including graphics, photography, illustration, animation, multimedia/video, motion pictures and print. The company has expanded into digital marketing management software. Adobe has millions of users worldwide. Flagship products include: Photoshop image editing software, Adobe Illustrator vector-based illustration software, Adobe Acrobat Reader and the Portable Document Format (PDF), plus a host of tools primarily for audio-visual content creation, editing and publishing. The company began by leading in the desktop publishing revolution of the mid-eighties, went on to lead in animation and multi-media through its acquisition of Macromedia, from which it acquired animation technology Adobe Flash, Developed inDesign and subsequently gained a leadership position in publishing over Quark and PageMaker, developed video editing and compositing technology in Premiere, pioneered low-code web development with Muse, and emerged with a suite of solutions for marketing management. Adobe offered a bundled solution of its products named Adobe Creative Suite, which evolved into a SaaS subscription offering Adobe Creative Cloud. (Source:Wikipedia)
ADBE Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
ADBE Latest Social Stream
View Full ADBE Social Stream
Latest ADBE News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about ADOBE INC that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate ADBE as an investment opportunity.
Yahoo Finance Live co-host Josh Lipton previews the biggest stories and headlines due out next week, including earnings from Oracle (ORCL), Adobe (ADBE), and Costco (COST), inflation data, the Federal Reserve's December FOMC meeting, and Yahoo Finance's "Company of the Year" winner. For more expert insight and the latest market action, click here to watch this full episode of Yahoo Finance Live.
Alphabet's (GOOGL) Google introduces its advanced large language model, Gemini, to boost its generative AI game.
Adobe's (ADBE) fiscal Q4 performance is likely to reflect strength across the Digital Media and Digital Experience businesses.
The earnings calendar is light, although investors will be watching results from top-performing stocks like Costco and Lennar.
Beyond analysts' top -and-bottom-line estimates for Adobe (ADBE), evaluate projections for some of its key metrics to gain a better insight into how the business might have performed for the quarter ended November 2023.
ADBE Price Returns