Adobe Inc. (ADBE): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
ADBE POWR Grades
- ADBE scores best on the Quality dimension, with a Quality rank ahead of 98.49% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for ADBE is in Stability, which has been heading down over the past 179 days.
- ADBE's current lowest rank is in the Momentum metric (where it is better than 28.53% of US stocks).
ADBE Stock Summary
- With a market capitalization of $219,967,861,000, Adobe Inc has a greater market value than 99.1% of US stocks.
- Adobe Inc's stock had its IPO on August 14, 1986, making it an older stock than 92.23% of US equities in our set.
- With a price/sales ratio of 13.94, Adobe Inc has a higher such ratio than 89.61% of stocks in our set.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to Adobe Inc are CRM, ORCL, CSCO, NFLX, and SAP.
- ADBE's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit Adobe Inc's official web site, go to www.adobe.com.
ADBE Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Technology stock, ADBE's price/sales ratio is 315.09% higher, now standing at 22.
- ADBE's price/sales ratio has moved up 16.3 over the prior 243 months.
- Over the past 243 months, ADBE's price/sales ratio has gone up 16.3.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for ADBE.
ADBE Growth Metrics
- The 3 year net cashflow from operations growth rate now stands at 127.19%.
- Its 3 year price growth rate is now at 179.74%.
- Its 5 year price growth rate is now at 226.2%.
The table below shows ADBE's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
ADBE's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- ADBE has a Quality Grade of A, ranking ahead of 97.6% of graded US stocks.
- ADBE's asset turnover comes in at 0.598 -- ranking 271st of 561 Business Services stocks.
- BL, CCRN, and FDS are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with ADBE.
The table below shows ADBE's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
ADBE Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
ADBE Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$394.38||52-week high||$699.54|
|Prev. close||$397.88||52-week low||$370.27|
|Day high||$403.04||Avg. volume||3,703,667|
|50-day MA||$424.40||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$548.04||Market Cap||186.34B|
Adobe Inc. (ADBE) Company Bio
Adobe Inc. is an American multinational computer software company. Incorporated in Delaware and headquartered in San Jose, California, it has historically specialized in software for the creation and publication of a wide range of content, including graphics, photography, illustration, animation, multimedia/video, motion pictures and print. The company has expanded into digital marketing management software. Adobe has millions of users worldwide. Flagship products include: Photoshop image editing software, Adobe Illustrator vector-based illustration software, Adobe Acrobat Reader and the Portable Document Format (PDF), plus a host of tools primarily for audio-visual content creation, editing and publishing. The company began by leading in the desktop publishing revolution of the mid-eighties, went on to lead in animation and multi-media through its acquisition of Macromedia, from which it acquired animation technology Adobe Flash, Developed inDesign and subsequently gained a leadership position in publishing over Quark and PageMaker, developed video editing and compositing technology in Premiere, pioneered low-code web development with Muse, and emerged with a suite of solutions for marketing management. Adobe offered a bundled solution of its products named Adobe Creative Suite, which evolved into a SaaS subscription offering Adobe Creative Cloud. (Source:Wikipedia)
Most Popular Stories View All
ADBE Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
ADBE Latest Social Stream
View Full ADBE Social Stream
Latest ADBE News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Adobe Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate ADBE as an investment opportunity.
In this analysis, we analyzed Adobe Inc’s (ADBE) Digital Media segment which consists of its Creative Cloud and Document Cloud businesses. We expect its Creative Cloud’s growth to continue, given its position as one of the most well-recognized creative softwares in the industry, as well as its comprehensive portfolio of...
In this article, we discuss 10 stocks to buy now according to Hari Hariharan’s NWI Management. If you want to skip our detailed analysis of Hariharan’s history, investment philosophy, and hedge fund performance, go directly to 5 Stocks to Buy Now According to Hari Hariharan’s NWI Management. Hari Hariharan graduated from the University of Madras […]
Today we're going to take a look at the well-established Adobe Inc. ( NASDAQ:ADBE ). The company's stock received a lot...
Nothing ever becomes real 'til it is experienced."― John Keats Growth names of all sorts have been pummeled in the market over the past few months as interest rates rise, inflation hits four-decade highs, and so many industries continue to deal with supply challenges, cost input inflation and labor shortages....
Unity Software (NYSE: U) initially looks like a gaming company. Its game engine, which simplifies the development of cross-platform titles, is used to create more than half of the world's mobile, console, and PC games. Its recent acquisition of Weta Digital, which created the special effects for movies like The Lord of the Rings and TV series like Game of Thrones, also gives it a firm foothold in the filmmaking market.
ADBE Price Returns