BARK Inc. (BARK): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
BARK POWR Grades
- BARK scores best on the Sentiment dimension, with a Sentiment rank ahead of 79.06% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for BARK is in Growth, which has been heading down over the past 177 days.
- BARK ranks lowest in Stability; there it ranks in the 12th percentile.
BARK Stock Summary
- BARK's went public 2.07 years ago, making it older than just 10.23% of listed US stocks we're tracking.
- As for revenue growth, note that BARK's revenue has grown -11.64% over the past 12 months; that beats the revenue growth of merely 12.63% of US companies in our set.
- In terms of volatility of its share price, BARK is more volatile than 87.45% of stocks we're observing.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to BARK INC, a group of peers worth examining would be INUV, BFRI, AXR, WIRE, and SKY.
- BARK's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit BARK INC's official web site, go to www.barkbox.com.
BARK Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Consumer Cyclical stock, BARK's price/earnings ratio is 131.93% lower, now standing at -3.8.
- BARK's price/earnings ratio has moved up 8 over the prior 25 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for BARK.
BARK's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- BARK has a Quality Grade of D, ranking ahead of 9.8% of graded US stocks.
- BARK's asset turnover comes in at 2.592 -- ranking 22nd of 165 Retail stocks.
- 500 - Internal server error
The table below shows BARK's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
BARK Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
BARK Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$1.51||52-week high||$5.09|
|Prev. close||$1.50||52-week low||$1.25|
|Day high||$1.54||Avg. volume||2,208,663|
|50-day MA||$1.73||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$2.24||Market Cap||267.62M|
BARK Inc. (BARK) Company Bio
The Original BARK Co. is a dog-centric company, focused to make dogs happy with its products, services, and content. Its omni-channel brand BARK, serves dogs in the following categories: Fun, Food, Health, and Home. The firm, through subscriptions and direct-to-dog-person channels, offers its product through a network of retailers in online marketplaces, such as Amazon. The company was founded by Matt M. Meeker, Henrik Werdelin, and Carly Strife in 2012 and is headquartered in New York, NY.
Most Popular Stories View All
BARK Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
BARK Latest Social Stream
View Full BARK Social Stream
Latest BARK News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about BARK INC that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate BARK as an investment opportunity.
BARK, Inc. (BARK)
Q2 2023 Earnings Conference Call
November 09, 2022, 04:30 PM ET
Mike Mougias - Vice President of Investor Relations
Matt Meeker - Co-Founder and Chief Executive Officer
Howard Yeaton - Interim Chief Financial Officer
Conference Call Participants
Corey Grady - Jefferies
Maria Ripps - Canaccord
Good evening. Thank you for attending today's BARK's Second Quarter Fiscal Year 2023 Earnings Call. My name is Megan, and I'll be your moderator for today's call. All lines will be muted during the presentation portion of the call with an opportunity for questions and answers at the end. [Operator ...
These cheap stocks to buy for $100 boast robust underlying businesses that have been unfairly beaten down in the current economic downturn.
NEW YORK, November 09, 2022--BARK, Inc. (NYSE: BARK) ("BARK" or the "Company"), a leading global omnichannel brand with a mission to make all dogs happy, today announced its financial results for the fiscal second quarter ended September 30, 2022.
BARK Inc. (BARK) doesn't possess the right combination of the two key ingredients for a likely earnings beat in its upcoming report. Get prepared with the key expectations.
NEW YORK, November 01, 2022--BARK, Inc. (NYSE: BARK), a leading global omnichannel brand with a mission to make all dogs happy, and Dunkin’, one of America’s favorite coffee brands, teamed up for the third year in a row to support an important cause and bring joy to children (and dogs!) across the nation. The dog toys take the form of Dunkin’s signature iced coffee, frosted donuts and MUNCHKINS donut hole treats.
BARK Price Returns