BARK Inc. (BARK): Price and Financial Metrics
BARK Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$0.80||52-week high||$2.29|
|Prev. close||$0.81||52-week low||$0.72|
|Day high||$0.82||Avg. volume||965,515|
|50-day MA||$0.99||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$1.22||Market Cap||143.44M|
BARK Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
BARK POWR Grades
- Value is the dimension where BARK ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 78.77% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for BARK is in Growth, which has been heading up over the past 177 days.
- BARK ranks lowest in Sentiment; there it ranks in the 13th percentile.
BARK Stock Summary
- BARK INC's stock had its IPO on November 11, 2020, making it an older stock than only 11.92% of US equities in our set.
- Of note is the ratio of BARK INC's sales and general administrative expense to its total operating expenses; 87.28% of US stocks have a lower such ratio.
- BARK's price/sales ratio is 0.29; that's higher than the P/S ratio of merely 9.86% of US stocks.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to BARK INC are HVT, NVFY, BKE, BBW, and TITN.
- BARK's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit BARK INC's official web site, go to www.barkbox.com.
BARK Valuation Summary
- BARK's price/sales ratio is 0.3; this is 83.33% lower than that of the median Consumer Cyclical stock.
- Over the past 37 months, BARK's EV/EBIT ratio has gone up 12.2.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for BARK.
BARK's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- BARK has a Quality Grade of D, ranking ahead of 9.8% of graded US stocks.
- BARK's asset turnover comes in at 2.592 -- ranking 22nd of 165 Retail stocks.
- 500 - Internal server error
The table below shows BARK's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
BARK Inc. (BARK) Company Bio
The Original BARK Co. is a dog-centric company, focused to make dogs happy with its products, services, and content. Its omni-channel brand BARK, serves dogs in the following categories: Fun, Food, Health, and Home. The firm, through subscriptions and direct-to-dog-person channels, offers its product through a network of retailers in online marketplaces, such as Amazon. The company was founded by Matt M. Meeker, Henrik Werdelin, and Carly Strife in 2012 and is headquartered in New York, NY.
BARK Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
BARK Latest Social Stream
View Full BARK Social Stream
Latest BARK News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about BARK INC that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate BARK as an investment opportunity.
BARK Celebrates a "Fun, Old-Fashioned Family Christmas" with the Launch of Limited-Edition National Lampoon’s Christmas Vacation Dog Toys
NEW YORK, November 28, 2023--BARK (NYSE: BARK), a leading global omnichannel dog brand with a mission to make all dogs happy, in partnership with Warner Bros. Discovery Global Consumer Products today announced it is launching a National Lampoon’s Christmas Vacation BarkBox and Super Chewer box to celebrate the "hap-hap-happiest" time of year with our dogs. New and current subscribers of BarkBox, a monthly themed surprise of toys and treats, and Super Chewer, a monthly subscription of tough toys
NEW YORK, November 24, 2023--BARK, Inc. ("BARK" or the "Company") (NYSE: BARK), a leading global omnichannel dog brand with the mission to make all dogs happy, announced today that the New York Stock Exchange (the "NYSE") issued a notice (the "Notice") informing the Company that it is no longer in compliance with its continued listing standards set forth in Section 802.01C (the "Minimum Stock Price Standard") because the average closing price of the Company’s common stock was less than $1.00 per
NEW YORK, November 08, 2023--BARK, Inc. (NYSE: BARK) ("BARK" or the "Company"), a leading global omnichannel dog brand with a mission to make all dogs happy, today announced its financial results for the fiscal second quarter ended September 30, 2023.
BARK and Dunkin’® Bring More Joy this Holiday Season with New Dunkin’-Inspired Dog Toys That Give Back
NEW YORK, November 02, 2023--BARK (NYSE: BARK), a leading global omnichannel dog brand with a mission to make all dogs happy, today announced it is partnering once again with Dunkin’, one of America’s favorite coffee brands, and the Dunkin’ Joy in Childhood Foundation on a collection of dog toys that give back to an important cause. For the fourth year in a row, BARK and Dunkin’ reimagined the Dunkin’ experience from a dog’s perspective to create dog toy versions of coffee, donuts and a breakfas
NEW YORK, October 18, 2023--BARK, Inc. (NYSE: BARK) ("BARK" or the "Company"), a leading global omnichannel dog brand with a mission to make all dogs happy, today announced it will report its second quarter fiscal year 2024 financial results after market close on Wednesday, November 8, 2023. Management will host a live conference call and webcast to discuss the Company’s financial results at 4:30 p.m. ET the same day.
BARK Price Returns