Bed Bath & Beyond Inc. (BBBY) Dividends
Dividend Yield and Dividend History Highlights
- In terms of debt burden relative to earnings, BBBY has an EBITDA to net debt ratio of -0.14, ranking above merely 5.57% stocks in our set.
- As for stocks whose price is uncorrelated with BBBY's price and thus may be suitable peers for a diversified dividend portfolio, check out the following: DHR, ABT, ENTG, HUM and ESEA.
BBBY Price Forecast Based on Dividend Discount Model
|Current Price||DDM Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
For dividend yielding stocks, the Dividend Discount Model (DDM) is a common valuation tool; it attempts to extrapolate a fair share price based primarily on the dividend the stock provides relative to a number of other quantiative aspects of its business. In the case of BBBY, the DDM model, as implemented by StockNews, implies a positive return of 0.75% relative to its current price. Some interesting points we thought investors may wish to consider regarding the dividend discount model forecast for Bed Bath & Beyond Inc are:
- Compared to other US stocks that pay a dividend, Bed Bath & Beyond Inc's dividend yield of 6.64% is in the top 16.13%.
- In comparison to other US listed dividend yielding stocks in the Consumer Cyclical sector, the expected return of 0.75%, based on the stock's current share price and target price based on a dividend discount model, is greater than 71.2% of the DDM-forecasted return of its its sector peers.
- Out of all stocks in our universe of US-listed dividend-issuing stocks, BBBY has a discount rate lower than 71.2% of them (a lower discount rate is associated with lower risk).
- Bed Bath & Beyond Inc's market cap of $1 billion US dollars puts it in the large-sized market cap class; here, it has a lower equity discount rate than only 23.06% of stocks.
BBBY Dividend Chart
BBBY Dividend History
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|