Banco Bradesco Sa American Depositary Shares (BBD) Dividends
Dividend Yield and Dividend History Highlights
- BBD's average cash flow over the past 4 years is greater than merely 0.8% of current dividend paying stocks in the US.
- Regarding free cash flow variation: BBD reports less variability in its cash flow than merely 1.12% of dividend stocks in our set.
- Currently, BBD generates more cash flow over the 12 months prior than merely 0.2% of US dividend stocks.
- As for stocks whose price is uncorrelated with BBD's price and thus may be suitable peers for a diversified dividend portfolio, check out the following: SNY, RUSHA, TDS, SYNL and HE.
BBD Price Forecast Based on Dividend Discount Model
|Current Price||DDM Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
A technique commonly used by dividend investors to value dividend-issuing stocks is the Dividend Discount Model (DDM), which seeks to determine a fair share price based on the dividend provided by the company relative to a number of other company-specific factors. In the case of BBD, the DDM model generated by StockNews estimates a return of positive 71.84% in comparison to its current price. Some interesting points we thought investors may wish to consider regarding the dividend discount model forecast for Bank Bradesco are:
- As for its position relative to other Financial Services stocks that issue dividends, BBD provides shareholders with a dividend yield greater than 4.73% such stocks.
- In comparison to other US listed dividend yielding stocks in the Financial Services sector, Bank Bradesco's expected return of 71.84% is higher than 88.17% of its fellow sector mates.
- Compared to all dividend issuing stocks in our set, BBD has a discount rate lower than 88.17% of them (a lower discount rate is associated with lower risk).
- In terms of who is growing the amount of dividends they return to shareholders, BBD boasts a higher growth rate in terms of its annual cash distributed to its owners than 94.8% of the dividend issuers in our set.
BBD Dividend Chart
BBD Dividend History
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|