Banco Bradesco Sa American Depositary Shares (BBD) Dividends
Dividend Yield and Dividend History Highlights
- As for free cash flow, BBD has greater average cash flow over the past 4 years than 97.27% US-listed dividend payers.
- Currently, BBD generates more cash flow over the 12 months prior than only 0.55% of US dividend stocks.
- In terms trailing twelve months of dividends issued, BBD has returned $6,539,193,000 US dollars -- more than 96.54% of public US dividend stocks.
- If you want to include this stock in your dividend portfolio, here are some dividend stocks that are NOT correlated with BBD that may be suitable potential portfolio mates: TRNO, SIF, AAON, GRIF and KLAC.
BBD Price Forecast Based on Dividend Discount Model
|Current Price||DDM Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
The Dividend Discount Model (DDM) is a valuation model that attempts to determine a fair share price for a stock, based on the dividend it provides in comparison to several company-specific metrics indicative of the riskiness of the stock and the financial health of the company. In the case of BBD, the dividend discount model StockNews created for the company implies a positive return of 16.72%. To help understand and contextualize the model's evaluation of BBD, investors may wish to consider are:
- Compared to other US stocks that pay a dividend, BBD offers a dividend yield in the bottom 0.92% of its fellow sector mates.
- With a market cap of roughly $27 billion, BBD is in the large-sized market cap class; here, it has a lower equity discount rate than merely 18.18% of stocks.
- Beta, a measure of volatility relative to the stock market overall, is lower for Bank Bradesco than it is for merely 11.92% of other dividend issuers in the Financial Services sector.
BBD Dividend Chart
BBD Dividend History
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|