Barrett Business Services, Inc. (BBSI) Dividends
Dividend Yield and Dividend History Highlights
- The stock's free cash flow/dividend ratio, potentially useful for understanding its ability to make dividend payments, comes in at 4.79 -- higher than 93% of other dividend issuers in the US.
- BBSI has an EBITDA to net debt ratio of 54,710,000; for context, that's better than 85.65% stocks in our set (note that its net debt is negative, meaning it has more cash than debt).
- Currently, BBSI generates more cash flow over the 12 months prior than just 10.72% of US dividend stocks.
- If you want to include this stock in your dividend portfolio, here are some dividend stocks that are NOT correlated with BBSI that may be suitable potential portfolio mates: BAH, HAPP, PME, MRTN and BAX.
BBSI Price Forecast Based on Dividend Discount Model
|Current Price||DDM Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
The Dividend Discount Model (DDM) is a valuation model that attempts to determine a fair share price for a stock, based on the dividend it provides in comparison to several company-specific metrics indicative of the riskiness of the stock and the financial health of the company. Regarding Barrett Business Services Inc, the dividend discount model StockNews created for the company implies a negative return of 59.85%. Some interesting points we thought investors may wish to consider regarding the dividend discount model forecast for Barrett Business Services Inc are:
- BBSI's market cap is about 525 million US dollars -- its dividend yield of 1.75 is greater than 25.13% of its fellow stocks in the small market cap class.
- Regarding its relative worth based on the dividend discount model, BBSI's provides a return of -59.85% based on the forecast of the dividend discount model we used relative to its current share price; this is a better return than 27.94% of all stocks we measured with our dividend discount model.
- As other dividend issuers in the Industrials sector, Barrett Business Services Inc has an equity discount rate lower than 33.94% of them.
BBSI Dividend Chart
BBSI Dividend History
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|
BBSI Dividends vs. Peers
|1||RGP||Resources Global Professionals||3.87%|
|2||BGSF||BG Staffing Inc||3.10%|
|3||AHEXY||Adecco Group A.G. ADR||2.50%|
|6||RHI||Robert Half International Inc.||1.72%|
|7||BBSI||Barrett Business Services, Inc.||1.62%|
|9||HSII||Heidrick & Struggles International, Inc.||1.44%|
|10||HHR||HeadHunter Group PLC||1.14%|
|12||DHX||DHI Group, Inc.||0.00%|
|13||JOB||GEE Group Inc.||0.00%|
|14||VISI||Volt Information Sciences, Inc.||0.00%|
|15||IPDN||Professional Diversity Network, Inc.||0.00%|
|16||EGL||Engility Holdings, Inc.||0.00%|
|17||RCMT||RCM Technologies, Inc.||0.00%|
|19||KELYA||Kelly Services, Inc. -||0.00%|
|20||KELYB||Kelly Services, Inc. - Class B||0.00%|
|23||RCRUY||Recruit Holdings Co., Ltd.||0.00%|
Looking for More Information on BBSI dividends?Here are a few links from around the web to help you further your research on Barrett Business Services Inc and its dividends:
Barrett Business Services Inc Common Stock (BBSI) Dividend History | Nasdaq
Dividend History for Barrett Business Services Inc (BBSI) - Dividend Investor
Barrett Business Services Inc (BBSI) Dividend History - Seeking Alpha