Barrett Business Services, Inc. (BBSI) Dividends
Dividend Yield and Dividend History Highlights
- As for its free cash flow/dividend ratio, BBSI's comes in at 4.79 -- better than 93.73% of other US-listed dividend issuers.
- If price volatilty is something you're paying attention to when building your dividend portfolio, know that BBSI has less fluctuation in its price than 86.28% of stocks we're observing.
- Currently, BBSI generates more cash flow over the 12 months prior than merely 10.35% of US dividend stocks.
- If you want to include this stock in your dividend portfolio, here are some dividend stocks that are NOT correlated with BBSI that may be suitable potential portfolio mates: GLBS, SMP, K, CEPU and CHRW.
BBSI Price Forecast Based on Dividend Discount Model
|Current Price||DDM Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
A technique commonly used by dividend investors to value dividend-issuing stocks is the Dividend Discount Model (DDM), which seeks to determine a fair share price based on the dividend provided by the company relative to a number of other company-specific factors. As for BBSI, the dividend discount model StockNews created for the company implies a negative return of 51.91%. Some interesting points we thought investors may wish to consider regarding the dividend discount model forecast for Barrett Business Services Inc are:
- Given its market cap of around 498 million US dollars, this puts the stock in the small-sized market cap class, and its dividend yield is greater than 29.89% of dividend yielding stocks in the same market cap class.
- Compared to other dividend issuers in the small-sized market cap category, BBSI's beta -- a measure of volatility relative to the market at large -- is lower than 31.18% of them.
- BBSI's market cap of approximately $498 million makes it a small-sized market cap company; out of dividend issuers in this group, the investment opportunity based on the difference between its current share price and its forecasted DDM value is greater than 27.12% of them.
BBSI Dividend Chart
BBSI Dividend History
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|
BBSI Dividends vs. Peers
|1||BGSF||BG Staffing Inc||3.50%|
|2||RGP||Resources Global Professionals||3.22%|
|3||AHEXY||Adecco Group A.G. ADR||3.12%|
|6||BBSI||Barrett Business Services, Inc.||1.86%|
|8||HSII||Heidrick & Struggles International, Inc.||1.42%|
|9||RHI||Robert Half International Inc.||1.40%|
|10||HHR||HeadHunter Group PLC||1.28%|
|11||KELYA||Kelly Services, Inc. -||1.17%|
|12||KELYB||Kelly Services, Inc. - Class B||1.15%|
|14||DHX||DHI Group, Inc.||0.00%|
|15||JOB||GEE Group Inc.||0.00%|
|16||HRT||HireRight Holdings Corp||0.00%|
|17||VISI||Volt Information Sciences, Inc.||0.00%|
|18||IPDN||Professional Diversity Network, Inc.||0.00%|
|19||EGL||Engility Holdings, Inc.||0.00%|
|20||RCMT||RCM Technologies, Inc.||0.00%|
|26||RCRUY||Recruit Holdings Co., Ltd.||0.00%|
Most Popular Stories View All
Looking for More Information on BBSI dividends?Here are a few links from around the web to help you further your research on Barrett Business Services Inc and its dividends:
Barrett Business Services Inc Common Stock (BBSI) Dividend History | Nasdaq
Dividend History for Barrett Business Services Inc (BBSI) - Dividend Investor
Barrett Business Services Inc (BBSI) Dividend History - Seeking Alpha