Barrett Business Services, Inc. (BBSI) Dividends
Dividend Yield and Dividend History Highlights
- As for its free cash flow/dividend ratio, BBSI's comes in at 4.79 -- better than 93.73% of other US-listed dividend issuers.
- If price volatilty is something you're paying attention to when building your dividend portfolio, know that BBSI has less fluctuation in its price than 86.28% of stocks we're observing.
- Currently, BBSI generates more cash flow over the 12 months prior than merely 10.35% of US dividend stocks.
- If you want to include this stock in your dividend portfolio, here are some dividend stocks that are NOT correlated with BBSI that may be suitable potential portfolio mates: GLBS, SMP, K, CEPU and CHRW.
BBSI Price Forecast Based on Dividend Discount Model
|Current Price||DDM Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
The Dividend Discount Model (DDM) is a valuation model that attempts to determine a fair share price for a stock, based on the dividend it provides in comparison to several company-specific metrics indicative of the riskiness of the stock and the financial health of the company. Regarding Barrett Business Services Inc, the DDM model, as implemented by StockNews, implies a negative return of 36.48% relative to its current price. Digging deeper, the aspects of Barrett Business Services Inc's dividend discount model that we found most interesting were:
- Given its market cap of around 578 million US dollars, this puts the stock in the small-sized market cap class, and its dividend yield is greater than just 21.6% of dividend yielding stocks in the same market cap class.
- Beta, which compares volatilty of an individual stock to that of the S&P 500, is lower for BBSI than it is for 81.3% of other equities in the Industrials sector that also issue dividends.
- BBSI's market cap of approximately $578 million makes it a small-sized market cap company; out of dividend issuers in this group, the investment opportunity based on the difference between its current share price and its forecasted DDM value is greater than 26.07% of them.
BBSI Dividend Chart
BBSI Dividend History
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|
BBSI Dividends vs. Peers
|1||HHR||HeadHunter Group PLC||4.72%|
|2||BGSF||BG Staffing Inc||4.52%|
|5||RGP||Resources Global Professionals||2.63%|
|6||AHEXY||Adecco Group A.G. ADR||2.28%|
|7||RHI||Robert Half International Inc.||2.18%|
|9||HSII||Heidrick & Struggles International, Inc.||1.97%|
|10||BBSI||Barrett Business Services, Inc.||1.49%|
|11||KELYA||Kelly Services, Inc. -||1.40%|
|12||KELYB||Kelly Services, Inc. - Class B||1.39%|
|14||DHX||DHI Group, Inc.||0.00%|
|15||JOB||GEE Group Inc.||0.00%|
|16||HRT||HireRight Holdings Corp||0.00%|
|17||VISI||Volt Information Sciences, Inc.||0.00%|
|18||IPDN||Professional Diversity Network, Inc.||0.00%|
|19||EGL||Engility Holdings, Inc.||0.00%|
|20||RCMT||RCM Technologies, Inc.||0.00%|
|26||RCRUY||Recruit Holdings Co., Ltd.||0.00%|
Most Popular Stories View All
Looking for More Information on BBSI dividends?Here are a few links from around the web to help you further your research on Barrett Business Services Inc and its dividends:
Barrett Business Services Inc Common Stock (BBSI) Dividend History | Nasdaq
Dividend History for Barrett Business Services Inc (BBSI) - Dividend Investor
Barrett Business Services Inc (BBSI) Dividend History - Seeking Alpha