BioCardia, Inc. (BCDA): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
BCDA POWR Grades
- Growth is the dimension where BCDA ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 87.81% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for BCDA is in Momentum, which has been heading down over the past 31 weeks.
- BCDA ranks lowest in Value; there it ranks in the 12th percentile.
BCDA Stock Summary
- With a price/sales ratio of 504.88, BioCardia Inc has a higher such ratio than 98.32% of stocks in our set.
- Revenue growth over the past 12 months for BioCardia Inc comes in at -71.3%, a number that bests merely 3.41% of the US stocks we're tracking.
- Shareholder yield, a measure of how much is returned to shareholders via dividends and share repurchases, for BCDA comes in at -39.32% -- higher than that of only 6.42% of stocks in our set.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to BCDA, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are VTGN, SRRA, MOTS, KLDO, and CYCN.
- Visit BCDA's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.biocardia.com.
BCDA Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
BCDA Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$4.49||52-week high||$8.60|
|Prev. close||$4.60||52-week low||$1.91|
|Day high||$4.61||Avg. volume||211,068|
|50-day MA||$3.99||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$3.50||Market Cap||75.40M|
BioCardia, Inc. (BCDA) Company Bio
BioCardia, Inc., a clinical-stage regenerative medicine company, develops therapeutics for cardiovascular diseases. Its lead therapeutic candidate is the CardiAMP Cell Therapy System for the treatment of heart failure and chronic myocardial ischemia. The company is also developing CardiALLO Cell Therapy System, an investigational culture expanded bone marrow derived mesenchymal cell therapy, which is in Phase I/II trial for the treatment of ischemic systolic heart failure. In addition, it offers the Helix biotherapeutic delivery system, a percutaneous catheter delivery system for cardiovascular regenerative medicine; and Morph deflectable guides and sheaths. The company is based in San Carlos, California.
BCDA Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
BCDA Latest Social Stream
View Full BCDA Social Stream
Latest BCDA News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about BioCardia Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate BCDA as an investment opportunity.
BioCardia Announces European Patent Office Decision to Grant Patent on Autologous Cell Therapy Patient Selection Diagnostic Assay
SAN CARLOS, Calif., June 21, 2021 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- BioCardia®, Inc. [Nasdaq: BCDA], a company focused on cellular and cell-derived therapeutics for the treatment of cardiovascular and pulmonary diseases, today announced that the European patent office has issued a Decision to Grant European Patent No. 3593810 to BioCardia with publication on June 23, 2021. The patent broadly describes autologous cell therapy patient selection diagnostics as a solution for the problem of therapeutic variabilit
In this article you are going to find out whether hedge funds think BioCardia, Inc. (NASDAQ:BCDA) is a good investment right now. We like to check what the smart money thinks first before doing extensive research on a given stock. Although there have been several high profile failed hedge fund picks, the consensus picks among […]
SAN CARLOS, Calif., June 14, 2021 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- BioCardia®, Inc. (Nasdaq: BCDA), a leader in the development of comprehensive solutions for cardiovascular and pulmonary cell based therapies, today announced it is to join the Russell Microcap® Index. This milestone will take place at the conclusion of the 2021 Russell Indexes annual reconstitution, effective after the U.S. market opens on June 28, 2021, according to a preliminary list of additions posted June 4, 2021. “BioCardia’s inclusion
SAN CARLOS, Calif., June 02, 2021 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- BioCardia®, Inc. (Nasdaq: BCDA), a leader in the development of comprehensive solutions for cardiovascular and pulmonary cell based therapies, announced today that Chief Executive Officer Peter Altman will present a corporate overview at the three-day LD Micro Virtual Invitational Conference being held on June 8 – 10. Mr. Altman will deliver his corporate presentation on June 8 at 4:30pm ET, Track 3. Investors can register to watch the presen
BioCardia, Inc. (BCDA) delivered earnings and revenue surprises of 14.29% and 31.43%, respectively, for the quarter ended March 2021. Do the numbers hold clues to what lies ahead for the stock?
BCDA Price Returns