BioCardia, Inc. (BCDA): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
BCDA Stock Summary
- BCDA has a higher market value than merely 11.38% of US stocks; more precisely, its current market capitalization is $41,928,528.
- With a price/sales ratio of 31.64, BIOCARDIA INC has a higher such ratio than 95.33% of stocks in our set.
- With a year-over-year growth in debt of 957.14%, BIOCARDIA INC's debt growth rate surpasses 97.78% of about US stocks.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to BIOCARDIA INC, a group of peers worth examining would be CRBU, CRDF, VERU, RXRX, and TGTX.
- BCDA's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit BIOCARDIA INC's official web site, go to www.biocardia.com.
BCDA Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Healthcare stock, BCDA's price/sales ratio is 519.61% higher, now standing at 31.6.
- BCDA's EV/EBIT ratio has moved up 38.1 over the prior 243 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for BCDA.
BCDA Growth Metrics
- Its year over year price growth rate is now at -64.46%.
- Its 2 year price growth rate is now at -73.36%.
- The 3 year revenue growth rate now stands at 60.28%.
The table below shows BCDA's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
BCDA Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
BCDA Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$2.42||52-week high||$2.85|
|Prev. close||$2.35||52-week low||$1.10|
|Day high||$2.45||Avg. volume||38,094|
|50-day MA||$1.99||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$1.78||Market Cap||48.51M|
BioCardia, Inc. (BCDA) Company Bio
BioCardia, Inc., a clinical-stage regenerative medicine company, develops therapeutics for cardiovascular diseases. Its lead therapeutic candidate is the CardiAMP Cell Therapy System for the treatment of heart failure and chronic myocardial ischemia. The company is also developing CardiALLO Cell Therapy System, an investigational culture expanded bone marrow derived mesenchymal cell therapy, which is in Phase I/II trial for the treatment of ischemic systolic heart failure. In addition, it offers the Helix biotherapeutic delivery system, a percutaneous catheter delivery system for cardiovascular regenerative medicine; and Morph deflectable guides and sheaths. The company is based in San Carlos, California.
Most Popular Stories View All
BCDA Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
BCDA Latest Social Stream
View Full BCDA Social Stream
Latest BCDA News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about BIOCARDIA INC that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate BCDA as an investment opportunity.
SUNNYVALE, Calif., Dec. 22, 2022 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- BioCardia, Inc. (Nasdaq: BCDA), a clinical-stage developer of cellular and cell-derived therapeutics for the treatment of cardiovascular and pulmonary diseases issued the following letter to shareholders: Dear Shareholders,BioCardia is now advancing four novel cell therapies, with three focused on heart disease, a leading cause of death and reduced quality of life globally. The Phase III trial of our lead therapy - CardiAMP® autologous cell th
The Dow Jones settled higher on Tuesday after recording losses for four straight sessions. Investors, meanwhile, focused on some notable insider trades. When insiders purchase or sell shares, it indicates their confidence or concern around the company''s prospects. Investors and traders interested in penny stocks can consider this a factor in their overall investment or trading decision. Below is a look at a few recent notable insider transactions for penny stocks. For more, check out Benzinga''s insider transactions platform. BioCardia The Trade: BioCardia, Inc. (NASDAQ: BCDA ) 10% owner Frost Gamma Investments Trust bought a total of 595,238 shares at an average price of $1.68. To acquire these shares, it cost around $1 million. What’s Happening: BioCardia announced a $3.6 million pri...
Potential BioCardia, Inc. ( NASDAQ:BCDA ) shareholders may wish to note that the Independent Director, Simon Stertzer...
BioCardia (BCDA) to raise $3.6M through a private placement of common stock The company has entered into a securities purchase and registration rights agreement with certain new…
SUNNYVALE, Calif., Dec. 15, 2022 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- BioCardia, Inc. [Nasdaq: BCDA] (the “Company”), a developer of cellular and cell-derived therapeutics for the treatment of cardiovascular and pulmonary diseases, today announced that it has entered into a Securities Purchase and Registration Rights Agreement (the “Purchase Agreement”) relating to a private placement with certain new
BCDA Price Returns