BioCardia, Inc. (BCDA): Price and Financial Metrics
BCDA Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$0.66||52-week high||$2.92|
|Prev. close||$0.63||52-week low||$0.36|
|Day high||$0.67||Avg. volume||743,194|
|50-day MA||$0.50||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$1.41||Market Cap||14.18M|
BCDA Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
BCDA Stock Summary
- With a price/sales ratio of 25.49, BIOCARDIA INC has a higher such ratio than 95.15% of stocks in our set.
- Revenue growth over the past 12 months for BIOCARDIA INC comes in at -56.98%, a number that bests merely 4.37% of the US stocks we're tracking.
- In terms of volatility of its share price, BCDA is more volatile than 95.14% of stocks we're observing.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to BIOCARDIA INC, a group of peers worth examining would be CRIS, GSIT, VTGN, DRRX, and GWH.
- Visit BCDA's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.biocardia.com.
BCDA Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Healthcare stock, BCDA's price/sales ratio is 621.05% higher, now standing at 27.4.
- BCDA's price/earnings ratio has moved up 141.3 over the prior 243 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for BCDA.
BCDA Growth Metrics
- Its 3 year net income to common stockholders growth rate is now at 7.74%.
- The 2 year net income to common stockholders growth rate now stands at 17%.
- The 5 year net cashflow from operations growth rate now stands at -26.48%.
The table below shows BCDA's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
BioCardia, Inc. (BCDA) Company Bio
BioCardia, Inc., a clinical-stage regenerative medicine company, develops therapeutics for cardiovascular diseases. Its lead therapeutic candidate is the CardiAMP Cell Therapy System for the treatment of heart failure and chronic myocardial ischemia. The company is also developing CardiALLO Cell Therapy System, an investigational culture expanded bone marrow derived mesenchymal cell therapy, which is in Phase I/II trial for the treatment of ischemic systolic heart failure. In addition, it offers the Helix biotherapeutic delivery system, a percutaneous catheter delivery system for cardiovascular regenerative medicine; and Morph deflectable guides and sheaths. The company is based in San Carlos, California.
BCDA Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
BCDA Latest Social Stream
View Full BCDA Social Stream
Latest BCDA News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about BIOCARDIA INC that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate BCDA as an investment opportunity.
BioCardia Shares Update from Japan PMDA Consultation on CardiAMP Autologous Cell Therapy for Ischemic Heart Failure; Foreign Data Expected to be Sufficient for Product Approval
SUNNYVALE, Calif., Nov. 29, 2023 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- BioCardia, Inc. [Nasdaq: BCDA], a developer of cellular and cell-derived therapeutics for the treatment of cardiovascular and pulmonary diseases, today provided an update after its recent consultation with Japan’s Pharmaceutical and Medical Device Agency (PMDA) towards approval of its CardiAMP autologous cell therapy for the treatment of patients with ischemic heart failure of reduced ejection fraction (HFrEF). Japan’s PMDA asked for further d
BioCardia Announces $1.3 Million Registered Direct Offering of Common Stock Priced At-the-Market under Nasdaq Rules
SUNNYVALE, Calif., Nov. 16, 2023 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- BioCardia, Inc. [Nasdaq: BCDA] (the “Company”), a developer of cellular and cell-derived therapeutics for the treatment of cardiovascular and pulmonary diseases, today announced that it has entered into a definitive agreement with a single healthcare-focused institutional investor for the purchase and sale of 2,000,000 shares of the Company’s common stock at a purchase price of $0.65 per share of common stock in a registered direct offering pr
The FDA approves BioCardia's (BCDA) phase III study on its CardiAMP cell therapy to treat patients with ischemic heart failure.
BioCardia Announces FDA Approval of CardiAMP Heart Failure II Protocol for Autologous Cell Therapy for Ischemic Heart Failure
SUNNYVALE, Calif., Nov. 14, 2023 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- BioCardia, Inc. [Nasdaq: BCDA], a developer of cellular and cell-derived therapeutics for the treatment of cardiovascular and pulmonary diseases, today announced the Food and Drug Administration (FDA) approval of its Phase III clinical trial of its CardiAMP autologous cell therapy for the treatment of patients with ischemic heart failure. BioCardia announces that the Food and Drug Administration (FDA) has approved its proposed CardiAMP Heart F
BioCardia, Inc. (NASDAQ:BCDA) Q3 2023 Earnings Call Transcript November 8, 2023 BioCardia, Inc. reports earnings inline with expectations. Reported EPS is $-0.12 EPS, expectations were $-0.12. Operator: Ladies and gentlemen, thank you for standing by and welcome to the BioCardia 2023 Third Quarter Conference Call. At this time, all participants are in a listen-only mode. […]
BCDA Price Returns