BioCardia, Inc. (BCDA): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
BCDA Stock Summary
- With a price/sales ratio of 36.42, BioCardia Inc has a higher such ratio than 95.12% of stocks in our set.
- With a year-over-year growth in debt of -87.24%, BioCardia Inc's debt growth rate surpasses only 2.36% of about US stocks.
- Revenue growth over the past 12 months for BioCardia Inc comes in at 212.74%, a number that bests 96.27% of the US stocks we're tracking.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to BCDA, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are YMAB, ADAP, TARS, DCPH, and MIST.
- Visit BCDA's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.biocardia.com.
BCDA Valuation Summary
- BCDA's EV/EBIT ratio is -2.4; this is 108.19% lower than that of the median Healthcare stock.
- BCDA's price/earnings ratio has moved up 88.5 over the prior 243 months.
- Over the past 243 months, BCDA's price/earnings ratio has gone up 88.5.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for BCDA.
BCDA Growth Metrics
- Its 3 year net cashflow from operations growth rate is now at -3310.4%.
- Its 4 year price growth rate is now at -41.4%.
- The 4 year net cashflow from operations growth rate now stands at -3149.85%.
The table below shows BCDA's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
BCDA Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
BCDA Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$1.42||52-week high||$4.55|
|Prev. close||$1.47||52-week low||$1.10|
|Day high||$1.54||Avg. volume||1,075,757|
|50-day MA||$1.53||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$2.11||Market Cap||24.77M|
BioCardia, Inc. (BCDA) Company Bio
BioCardia, Inc., a clinical-stage regenerative medicine company, develops therapeutics for cardiovascular diseases. Its lead therapeutic candidate is the CardiAMP Cell Therapy System for the treatment of heart failure and chronic myocardial ischemia. The company is also developing CardiALLO Cell Therapy System, an investigational culture expanded bone marrow derived mesenchymal cell therapy, which is in Phase I/II trial for the treatment of ischemic systolic heart failure. In addition, it offers the Helix biotherapeutic delivery system, a percutaneous catheter delivery system for cardiovascular regenerative medicine; and Morph deflectable guides and sheaths. The company is based in San Carlos, California.
Most Popular Stories View All
BCDA Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
BCDA Latest Social Stream
View Full BCDA Social Stream
Latest BCDA News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about BioCardia Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate BCDA as an investment opportunity.
Maxim Group analyst Jason McCarthy maintained a Buy rating on BioCardia (BCDA – Research Report) yesterday and set a price target of $7.00. The company's shares closed last Tuesday at $2.21. According to TipRanks.com, McCarthy 's ranking currently consits of 0 on a 0-5 ranking scale, with an average return of -26.8% and a 13.9% success rate. McCarthy covers the Healthcare sector, focusing on stocks such as Brainstorm Cell Therapeutics, Lineage Cell Therapeutics, and Monopar Therapeutics Inc. Currently, the analyst consensus on BioCardia is a Strong Buy with an average price target of $5.50, which is a 154.6% upside from current levels. In a report released yesterday, H.C.
The independent Data Safety Monitoring Board (DSMB) has completed its prespecified data review for BioCardia Inc''s (NASDAQ: BCDA ) ongoing Phase 3 CardiAMP Cell Therapy Heart Failure Trial. The DSMB based its review on all available data for the 108 patients enrolled with an additional six crossover patient procedures Full story available on Benzinga.com
BioCardia Announces Positive DSMB Review and Recommendation to Continue Phase III Pivotal CardiAMP Cell Therapy Heart Failure Study as Designed
SUNNYVALE, Calif., Feb. 14, 2022 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- BioCardia®, Inc. [Nasdaq: BCDA], a developer of cellular and cell-derived therapeutics for the treatment of cardiovascular and pulmonary disease, today announces that the independent Data Safety Monitoring Board (DSMB) has completed its prespecified data review for the ongoing Phase III pivotal CardiAMP™ Cell Therapy Heart Failure Trial (ClinicalTrials.gov Identifier: NCT02438306), just one week after receiving Breakthrough Device Designation
Good morning, investor!
Doximity DOCS +20%. Aptevo Therapeutics APVO +17%. Varex Imaging (VREX) -11%. BioCardia (BCDA) -8%.
BCDA Price Returns