Bicycle Therapeutics plc (BCYC): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
BCYC POWR Grades
- Sentiment is the dimension where BCYC ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 58.27% of US stocks.
- BCYC's strongest trending metric is Momentum; it's been moving down over the last 179 days.
- BCYC's current lowest rank is in the Momentum metric (where it is better than 14.48% of US stocks).
BCYC Stock Summary
- BICYCLE THERAPEUTICS plc's stock had its IPO on May 23, 2019, making it an older stock than merely 8.48% of US equities in our set.
- With a price/sales ratio of 111.39, BICYCLE THERAPEUTICS plc has a higher such ratio than 97.77% of stocks in our set.
- With a year-over-year growth in debt of 180.99%, BICYCLE THERAPEUTICS plc's debt growth rate surpasses 93.93% of about US stocks.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to BICYCLE THERAPEUTICS plc, a group of peers worth examining would be ENTX, ADVM, API, TTNP, and CYCN.
- Visit BCYC's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.bicycletherapeutics.com.
BCYC Valuation Summary
- BCYC's price/earnings ratio is -14.8; this is 140.55% lower than that of the median Healthcare stock.
- BCYC's price/sales ratio has moved up 50.9 over the prior 28 months.
- Over the past 28 months, BCYC's price/sales ratio has gone up 50.9.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for BCYC.
BCYC's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- BCYC has a Quality Grade of D, ranking ahead of 14.02% of graded US stocks.
- BCYC's asset turnover comes in at 0.053 -- ranking 317th of 682 Pharmaceutical Products stocks.
- 500 - Internal server error
The table below shows BCYC's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
BCYC Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
BCYC Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$15.73||52-week high||$62.08|
|Prev. close||$16.62||52-week low||$15.20|
|Day high||$16.97||Avg. volume||447,234|
|50-day MA||$28.96||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$43.53||Market Cap||466.33M|
Bicycle Therapeutics plc (BCYC) Company Bio
Bicycle Therapeutics Plc is a holding company, which engages in the development of biopharmaceuticals. It focuses on developing a novel class of medicines, which the company refers to as bicycles, for diseases that are underserved by existing therapeutics. The firm utilizes its novel and proprietary phage display screening platform to identify bicycles. Its portfolio includes internal product candidates that are directed to oncology applications. The company was founded by Gregory Winter, John Tite, and Christian Heinis in 2009 and is headquartered in Cambridge, the United Kingdom.
Most Popular Stories View All
BCYC Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
BCYC Latest Social Stream
View Full BCYC Social Stream
Latest BCYC News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about BICYCLE THERAPEUTICS plc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate BCYC as an investment opportunity.
CAMBRIDGE, England & BOSTON--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Bicycle Therapeutics plc (NASDAQ: BCYC), a biotechnology company pioneering a new and differentiated class of therapeutics based on its proprietary bicyclic peptide (Bicycle®) technology, today announced that management will participate in a fireside chat at the 11th Annual SVB Leerink Global Healthcare Conference on February 16, 2022 at 9:20 a.m. ET. The conference will be held in a virtual meeting format. A live webcast of the fireside chat will b
If you want to know who really controls Bicycle Therapeutics plc ( NASDAQ:BCYC ), then you'll have to look at the...
Investment company Moody Aldrich Partners Llc (Current Portfolio) buys Switch Inc, The Howard Hughes Corp, Eastern Bankshares Inc, The AZEK Co Inc, Chesapeake Energy Corp, sells CareDx Inc, Regal Rexnord Corp, Chart Industries Inc, Invitae Corp, Malibu Boats Inc during the 3-months ended 2021Q4, according to the most recent filings of the investment company, Moody Aldrich Partners Llc.
Investment company HighMark Wealth Management LLC (Current Portfolio) buys iShares Russell 2000 ETF, SeaSpine Holdings Corp, Model N Inc, SPDR Biotech ETF, SPDR S&P Regional Banking ETF, sells NeoGenomics Inc, OptimizeRx Corp, Surgalign Holdings Inc, Verizon Communications Inc, Neuronetics Inc during the 3-months ended 2021Q4, according to the most recent filings of the investment company, HighMark Wealth Management LLC.
Investment company Shilanski & Associates, Inc. (Current Portfolio) buys Olin Corp, Coterra Energy Inc, Fortinet Inc, Bio-Rad Laboratories Inc, Bicycle Therapeutics PLC, sells Staar Surgical Co, Celanese Corp, Reliance Steel & Aluminum Co, Huntington Bancshares Inc, Cemex SAB de CV during the 3-months ended 2021Q4, according to the most recent filings of the investment company, Shilanski & Associates, Inc..
BCYC Price Returns