Bicycle Therapeutics plc (BCYC): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
BCYC POWR Grades
- BCYC scores best on the Sentiment dimension, with a Sentiment rank ahead of 86.73% of US stocks.
- BCYC's strongest trending metric is Value; it's been moving down over the last 52 weeks.
- BCYC's current lowest rank is in the Stability metric (where it is better than 15.99% of US stocks).
BCYC Stock Summary
- BICYCLE THERAPEUTICS plc's stock had its IPO on May 23, 2019, making it an older stock than just 6.7% of US equities in our set.
- With a price/sales ratio of 134.89, BICYCLE THERAPEUTICS plc has a higher such ratio than 97.44% of stocks in our set.
- In terms of volatility of its share price, BCYC is more volatile than 92.35% of stocks we're observing.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to BCYC, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are PXLW, DYAI, CAPR, SDGR, and PDFS.
- BCYC's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit BICYCLE THERAPEUTICS plc's official web site, go to www.bicycletherapeutics.com.
BCYC Valuation Summary
- BCYC's price/earnings ratio is -14.8; this is 140.55% lower than that of the median Healthcare stock.
- BCYC's price/sales ratio has moved up 50.9 over the prior 28 months.
- Over the past 28 months, BCYC's price/sales ratio has gone up 50.9.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for BCYC.
BCYC's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- BCYC has a Quality Grade of D, ranking ahead of 14.02% of graded US stocks.
- BCYC's asset turnover comes in at 0.053 -- ranking 317th of 682 Pharmaceutical Products stocks.
- 500 - Internal server error
The table below shows BCYC's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
BCYC Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
BCYC Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$56.67||52-week high||$62.08|
|Prev. close||$53.75||52-week low||$17.95|
|Day high||$58.00||Avg. volume||200,436|
|50-day MA||$53.06||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$36.40||Market Cap||1.67B|
Bicycle Therapeutics plc (BCYC) Company Bio
Bicycle Therapeutics Plc is a holding company, which engages in the development of biopharmaceuticals. It focuses on developing a novel class of medicines, which the company refers to as bicycles, for diseases that are underserved by existing therapeutics. The firm utilizes its novel and proprietary phage display screening platform to identify bicycles. Its portfolio includes internal product candidates that are directed to oncology applications. The company was founded by Gregory Winter, John Tite, and Christian Heinis in 2009 and is headquartered in Cambridge, the United Kingdom.
Most Popular Stories View All
BCYC Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
BCYC Latest Social Stream
View Full BCYC Social Stream
Latest BCYC News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about BICYCLE THERAPEUTICS plc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate BCYC as an investment opportunity.
Zacks: Analysts Anticipate Bicycle Therapeutics plc (NASDAQ:BCYC) Will Post Quarterly Sales of $5.69 Million
Wall Street analysts forecast that Bicycle Therapeutics plc (NASDAQ:BCYC) will announce sales of $5.69 million for the current quarter, according to Zacks. Six analysts have made estimates for Bicycle Therapeutics earnings, with the highest sales estimate coming in at $16.67 million and the lowest estimate coming in at $1.79 million. Bicycle Therapeutics reported sales of 
CAMBRIDGE, England & BOSTON--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Bicycle Therapeutics plc (NASDAQ: BCYC), a biotechnology company pioneering a new and differentiated class of therapeutics based on its proprietary bicyclic peptide (Bicycle®) technology, today announced that management will participate in the following investor conferences in November and December: Jefferies London Healthcare Conference on Friday, November 19, 2021; pre-recorded fireside chat available on demand at 3:00 a.m. ET on Thursday, Novembe
Bicycle Therapeutics to Present Four Posters Highlighting Preclinical Data from its Bicycle Tumor-Targeted Immune Cell Agonist (Bicycle TICA) Programs at the SITC 36th Annual Meeting
CAMBRIDGE, England & BOSTON--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Bicycle Therapeutics plc (NASDAQ: BCYC), a biotechnology company pioneering a new and differentiated class of therapeutics based on its proprietary bicyclic peptide (Bicycle®) technology, today announced that preclinical data for BT7480, a novel Bicycle tumor-targeted immune cell agonist (Bicycle TICA), and BT7455, an EphA2/CD137 Bicycle TICA, will be presented in four poster presentations at the Society for Immunotherapy of Cancers (SITC) 36th An
Bicycle Therapeutics plc: Bicycle Therapeutics to Present Four Posters Highlighting Preclinical Data from its Bicycle Tumor-Targeted Immune Cell Agonist (Bicycle TICA) Programs at the SITC 36th Annual Meeting
Bicycle Therapeutics plc (NASDAQ: BCYC), a biotechnology company pioneering a new and differentiated class of therapeutics based on its proprietary bicyclic peptide (Bicycle) technology, today ann
Bicycle Therapeutics (NASDAQ:BCYC) was upgraded by Zacks Investment Research from a sell rating to a hold rating in a report issued on Tuesday, Zacks.com reports. According to Zacks, Bicycle Therapeutics plc is a clinical-stage biopharmaceutical company. It is focused on developing medicines, referred to as Bicycles(R) for diseases which are underserved by existing therapeutics. Bicycle 
BCYC Price Returns