Bicycle Therapeutics plc (BCYC): Price and Financial Metrics
BCYC Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$14.40||52-week high||$33.49|
|Prev. close||$14.70||52-week low||$12.54|
|Day high||$14.82||Avg. volume||328,749|
|50-day MA||$16.52||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$21.27||Market Cap||432.62M|
BCYC Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
BCYC POWR Grades
- Value is the dimension where BCYC ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 29.54% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for BCYC is in Growth, which has been heading up over the past 177 days.
- BCYC's current lowest rank is in the Sentiment metric (where it is better than 10.59% of US stocks).
BCYC Stock Summary
- BCYC's price/sales ratio is 25.61; that's higher than the P/S ratio of 95.17% of US stocks.
- Revenue growth over the past 12 months for BICYCLE THERAPEUTICS PLC comes in at 64.99%, a number that bests 92.67% of the US stocks we're tracking.
- BICYCLE THERAPEUTICS PLC's shareholder yield -- a measure of how much capital is returned to stockholders via dividends and buybacks -- is -40.18%, greater than the shareholder yield of merely 10.43% of stocks in our set.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to BICYCLE THERAPEUTICS PLC, a group of peers worth examining would be CUE, MRUS, FATE, ALGS, and ITOS.
- BCYC's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit BICYCLE THERAPEUTICS PLC's official web site, go to www.bicycletherapeutics.com.
BCYC Valuation Summary
- BCYC's price/earnings ratio is -3.6; this is 113.56% lower than that of the median Healthcare stock.
- BCYC's price/earnings ratio has moved up 6.1 over the prior 55 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for BCYC.
BCYC's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- BCYC has a Quality Grade of D, ranking ahead of 14.02% of graded US stocks.
- BCYC's asset turnover comes in at 0.053 -- ranking 317th of 682 Pharmaceutical Products stocks.
- 500 - Internal server error
The table below shows BCYC's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
Bicycle Therapeutics plc (BCYC) Company Bio
Bicycle Therapeutics Plc is a holding company, which engages in the development of biopharmaceuticals. It focuses on developing a novel class of medicines, which the company refers to as bicycles, for diseases that are underserved by existing therapeutics. The firm utilizes its novel and proprietary phage display screening platform to identify bicycles. Its portfolio includes internal product candidates that are directed to oncology applications. The company was founded by Gregory Winter, John Tite, and Christian Heinis in 2009 and is headquartered in Cambridge, the United Kingdom.
BCYC Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
BCYC Latest Social Stream
View Full BCYC Social Stream
Latest BCYC News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about BICYCLE THERAPEUTICS PLC that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate BCYC as an investment opportunity.
One thing we could say about the analysts on Bicycle Therapeutics plc ( NASDAQ:BCYC ) - they aren't optimistic, having...
Company's cash and cash equivalents stand at $572.1 million as of September 30, 2023
Bicycle Therapeutics Reports Recent Business Progress and Third Quarter 2023 Financial Results and Announces Upcoming R&D Day
CAMBRIDGE, England & BOSTON, November 02, 2023--Bicycle Therapeutics plc (NASDAQ: BCYC), a biotechnology company pioneering a new and differentiated class of therapeutics based on its proprietary bicyclic peptide (Bicycle®) technology, today reported financial results for the third quarter ended September 30, 2023, and provided recent corporate updates.
The last few months have been tough for investors, as stocks have mostly been falling since mid-summer. To wit, the S&P 500, which peaked at the end of July, is down close to 8% from that high. The headwinds behind these losses are well-known: stubborn inflation, the Fed’s persistence in sticking to a high-interest-rate, tight-money policy in response, a worsening geopolitical situation and related rising oil prices, increasing bond yields, and the uncertainty of an upcoming election; it would b
CAMBRIDGE, England & BOSTON, October 30, 2023--Bicycle Therapeutics plc (NASDAQ:BCYC), a biotechnology company pioneering a new and differentiated class of therapeutics based on its proprietary bicyclic peptide (Bicycle®) technology, today announced that management will participate in the following investor conferences in November:
BCYC Price Returns