Bicycle Therapeutics plc (BCYC): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
BCYC POWR Grades
- Stability is the dimension where BCYC ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 18.33% of US stocks.
- BCYC's strongest trending metric is Growth; it's been moving down over the last 178 days.
- BCYC's current lowest rank is in the Growth metric (where it is better than 5.56% of US stocks).
BCYC Stock Summary
- BICYCLE THERAPEUTICS PLC's capital turnover -- a measure of revenue relative to shareholder's equity -- is better than merely 11.66% of US listed stocks.
- BCYC's price/sales ratio is 45.08; that's higher than the P/S ratio of 96.22% of US stocks.
- In terms of twelve month growth in earnings before interest and taxes, BICYCLE THERAPEUTICS PLC is reporting a growth rate of 69.31%; that's higher than 81.97% of US stocks.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to BCYC, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are DCPH, TERN, SYNA, YMAB, and UBX.
- BCYC's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit BICYCLE THERAPEUTICS PLC's official web site, go to www.bicycletherapeutics.com.
BCYC Valuation Summary
- BCYC's price/sales ratio is 45.1; this is 859.57% higher than that of the median Healthcare stock.
- Over the past 46 months, BCYC's price/earnings ratio has gone up 3.9.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for BCYC.
BCYC's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- BCYC has a Quality Grade of D, ranking ahead of 14.02% of graded US stocks.
- BCYC's asset turnover comes in at 0.053 -- ranking 317th of 682 Pharmaceutical Products stocks.
- 500 - Internal server error
The table below shows BCYC's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
BCYC Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
BCYC Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$21.30||52-week high||$50.47|
|Prev. close||$21.72||52-week low||$12.08|
|Day high||$21.66||Avg. volume||320,191|
|50-day MA||$25.43||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$24.39||Market Cap||453.80M|
Bicycle Therapeutics plc (BCYC) Company Bio
Bicycle Therapeutics Plc is a holding company, which engages in the development of biopharmaceuticals. It focuses on developing a novel class of medicines, which the company refers to as bicycles, for diseases that are underserved by existing therapeutics. The firm utilizes its novel and proprietary phage display screening platform to identify bicycles. Its portfolio includes internal product candidates that are directed to oncology applications. The company was founded by Gregory Winter, John Tite, and Christian Heinis in 2009 and is headquartered in Cambridge, the United Kingdom.
Most Popular Stories View All
BCYC Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
BCYC Latest Social Stream
View Full BCYC Social Stream
Latest BCYC News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about BICYCLE THERAPEUTICS PLC that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate BCYC as an investment opportunity.
Bicycle Therapeutics to Participate in Upcoming Investor Conferences
CAMBRIDGE, England & BOSTON, February 28, 2023--Bicycle Therapeutics plc (NASDAQ:BCYC), a biotechnology company pioneering a new and differentiated class of therapeutics based on its proprietary bicyclic peptide (Bicycle®) technology, today announced that management will participate in the following investor conferences in March:
Bicycle Therapeutics Reports Fourth Quarter and Full Year 2022 Financial Results and Provides Corporate Update
CAMBRIDGE, England & BOSTON, February 28, 2023--Bicycle Therapeutics plc (NASDAQ: BCYC), a biotechnology company pioneering a new and differentiated class of therapeutics based on its proprietary bicyclic peptide (Bicycle®) technology, today reported financial results for the fourth quarter and full year ended December 31, 2022, and provided recent corporate updates.
Bicycle Therapeutics Announces Phase I Dose Escalation Results from Ongoing Phase I/II Study of BT8009
CAMBRIDGE, England & BOSTON, February 14, 2023--Bicycle Therapeutics plc (NASDAQ: BCYC), a biotechnology company pioneering a new and differentiated class of therapeutics based on its proprietary bicyclic peptide (Bicycle®) technology, today announced monotherapy Phase I dose escalation results of the ongoing Phase I/II trial of BT8009, a novel BTC™ targeting Nectin-4. The results will be presented at the 2023 American Society for Clinical Oncology (ASCO) Genitourinary (GU) Cancers Symposium on
Bicycle Therapeutics to Participate in the SVB Securities Global Biopharma Conference
CAMBRIDGE, England & BOSTON, February 08, 2023--Bicycle Therapeutics plc (NASDAQ:BCYC), a biotechnology company pioneering a new and differentiated class of therapeutics based on its proprietary bicyclic peptide (Bicycle®) technology, today announced that management will participate in a fireside chat at the SVB Securities Global Biopharma Conference on February 15th, 2023 at 9:20 a.m. ET. The conference will be held in a virtual meeting format.
Investors in Bicycle Therapeutics (NASDAQ:BCYC) have made a impressive return of 157% over the past three years
It might seem bad, but the worst that can happen when you buy a stock (without leverage) is that its share price goes...
BCYC Price Returns
Loading social stream, please wait...