Bridge Bancorp, Inc. (BDGE) Dividends
Dividend Yield and Dividend History Highlights
- BDGE has an EBITDA to net debt ratio of 64,652,000; for context, that's better than 89.52% stocks in our set (note that its net debt is negative, meaning it has more cash than debt).
- If you want to include this stock in your dividend portfolio, here are some dividend stocks that are NOT correlated with BDGE that may be suitable potential portfolio mates: PETS, NOK, STAG, CWH and WING.
BDGE Price Forecast Based on Dividend Discount Model
|Current Price||DDM Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
For dividend yielding stocks, the Dividend Discount Model (DDM) is a common valuation tool; it attempts to extrapolate a fair share price based primarily on the dividend the stock provides relative to a number of other quantiative aspects of its business. Regarding Bridge Bancorp Inc, the DDM model, as implemented by StockNews, implies a negative return of 10.25% relative to its current price. Some interesting points we thought investors may wish to consider regarding the dividend discount model forecast for Bridge Bancorp Inc are:
- Relative to all dividend yielding stocks in our set, Bridge Bancorp Inc produces a dividend yield 4.16% -- which falls in the top 24.31%.
- If we compare the valuation opportunity a dividend discount model provides relative to other dividend stocks in the Financial Services sector, Bridge Bancorp Inc's expected return of -10.25% is higher than 61.69% of its fellow sector mates.
- Compared to all dividend issuing stocks in our set, BDGE has a discount rate lower than 61.69% of them (a lower discount rate is associated with lower risk).
BDGE Dividend Chart
BDGE Dividend History
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|