Biodesix Inc. (BDSX): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
BDSX POWR Grades
- Growth is the dimension where BDSX ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 91.19% of US stocks.
- BDSX's strongest trending metric is Momentum; it's been moving down over the last 177 days.
- BDSX ranks lowest in Value; there it ranks in the 5th percentile.
BDSX Stock Summary
- BIODESIX INC's capital turnover -- a measure of revenue relative to shareholder's equity -- is better than merely 1.63% of US listed stocks.
- BDSX's went public 2.25 years ago, making it older than just 10.56% of listed US stocks we're tracking.
- Revenue growth over the past 12 months for BIODESIX INC comes in at -51.79%, a number that bests just 3.63% of the US stocks we're tracking.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to BIODESIX INC are SIEN, VAPO, IMPL, SNES, and CVRX.
- BDSX's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit BIODESIX INC's official web site, go to www.biodesix.com.
BDSX Valuation Summary
- BDSX's price/sales ratio is 2.8; this is 36.59% higher than that of the median Healthcare stock.
- BDSX's price/earnings ratio has moved up 9.3 over the prior 27 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for BDSX.
BDSX's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- BDSX has a Quality Grade of C, ranking ahead of 33.79% of graded US stocks.
- BDSX's asset turnover comes in at 0.8 -- ranking 34th of 81 Healthcare stocks.
- 500 - Internal server error
The table below shows BDSX's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
BDSX Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
BDSX Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$2.40||52-week high||$4.42|
|Prev. close||$2.42||52-week low||$0.95|
|Day high||$2.53||Avg. volume||115,761|
|50-day MA||$1.90||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$1.70||Market Cap||101.03M|
Biodesix Inc. (BDSX) Company Bio
Biodesix, Inc. provides blood-based diagnostics services for patients with lung disease. It offers GeneStrat, a genomic blood test for patients who have been diagnosed with advanced lung cancer; and VeriStrat, a serum proteomic test that provides prognostic and predictive information for patients with non-small cell lung cancer. It is a data-driven diagnostic solutions company with proprietary AI platform to discover, develop, and commercialize solutions for clinical unmet needs, with a primary focus in lung disease. The firm offers six diagnostic tests including: Nodify XL2, Nodify CDT, GeneStrat, VeriStrat, Bio-Rad SARS-CoV-2 ddPCR test and the Platelia SARS-CoV-2 test. . The company was founded in 2005 and is headquartered in Boulder, CO.
Most Popular Stories View All
BDSX Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
BDSX Latest Social Stream
View Full BDSX Social Stream
Latest BDSX News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about BIODESIX INC that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate BDSX as an investment opportunity.
Hedge Fund and Insider Trading News: Paul Tudor Jones, Ray Dalio, Michael Platt, Rokos Capital Management, Livermore Partners, Lynx Asset Management, B Riley Financial Inc (RILY), Biodesix, Inc. (BDSX), and More
Paul Tudor Jones Compares Fed Inflation Fight to a Moon Landing (Bloomberg) Hedge fund billionaire Paul Tudor Jones likened Jerome Powell’s war against inflation to an attempt at a perfect moon landing, saying the Federal Reserve chair is facing the most challenging economic environment in 40 years. “There’s huge amount of savings that consumers have […]
Biodesix''s (NASDAQ: BDSX ) short percent of float has risen 67.65% since its last report. The company recently reported that it has 347 thousand shares sold short , which is 0.57% of all regular shares that are available for trading. Based on its trading volume, it would take traders 1.8 days to cover their short positions on average. Why Short Interest Matters Short interest is the number of shares that have been sold short but have not yet been covered or closed out. Short selling is when a trader sells shares of a company they do not own, with the hope that the price will fall. Traders make money from short selling if the price … Full story available on Benzinga.com
BOULDER, Colo.--(BUSINESS WIRE)---- $BDSX #patientsfirst--Biodesix, Inc. (Nasdaq: BDSX), a leading data-driven diagnostic solutions company with a focus in lung disease, today announced positive coverage decisions from four private payers including Blue Cross Blue Shield of North Carolina, Blue Cross Blue Shield of South Carolina, Blue Cross Blue Shield of Kansas City, and Capital District Physician’s Health Plan (CDPHP) of New York, all effective fourth quarter 2022. Biodesix’s Nodify XL2® test will now be covered for
Biodesix, Inc. (Nasdaq: BDSX), a leading data-driven diagnostic solutions company with a focus in lung disease, today announced positive coverage decisions from four private payers including Blue Cross Blue Shield of North Carolina, Blue Cross Blue Shield of South Carolina, Blue Cross Blue Shield of Kansas City, and Capital District Physician’s Health Plan (CDPHP) of New York, all effective fourth
Biodesix, Inc. (Nasdaq: BDSX), a leading data-driven diagnostic solutions company with a focus in lung disease, today announced the appointment of Law
BDSX Price Returns