Biodesix Inc. (BDSX): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
BDSX POWR Grades
- Sentiment is the dimension where BDSX ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 72.05% of US stocks.
- BDSX's strongest trending metric is Growth; it's been moving down over the last 179 days.
- BDSX's current lowest rank is in the Quality metric (where it is better than 8.62% of US stocks).
BDSX Stock Summary
- BDSX's went public 1.42 years ago, making it older than merely 2.1% of listed US stocks we're tracking.
- With a year-over-year growth in debt of -63.94%, Biodesix Inc's debt growth rate surpasses only 4.72% of about US stocks.
- In terms of volatility of its share price, BDSX is more volatile than 95.46% of stocks we're observing.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to BDSX, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are CSII, GLBE, OPTN, BIOC, and AUTO.
- BDSX's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit Biodesix Inc's official web site, go to www.biodesix.com.
BDSX Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Healthcare stock, BDSX's price/earnings ratio is 121.1% lower, now standing at -7.7.
- BDSX's price/earnings ratio has moved up 3.3 over the prior 44 weeks.
- BDSX's price/sales ratio has moved down 10.6 over the prior 44 weeks.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for BDSX.
BDSX's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- BDSX has a Quality Grade of C, ranking ahead of 33.79% of graded US stocks.
- BDSX's asset turnover comes in at 0.8 -- ranking 34th of 81 Healthcare stocks.
- 500 - Internal server error
The table below shows BDSX's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
BDSX Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
BDSX Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$1.54||52-week high||$16.40|
|Prev. close||$1.45||52-week low||$1.25|
|Day high||$1.56||Avg. volume||411,918|
|50-day MA||$1.71||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$4.92||Market Cap||61.28M|
Biodesix Inc. (BDSX) Company Bio
Biodesix, Inc. provides blood-based diagnostics services for patients with lung disease. It offers GeneStrat, a genomic blood test for patients who have been diagnosed with advanced lung cancer; and VeriStrat, a serum proteomic test that provides prognostic and predictive information for patients with non-small cell lung cancer. It is a data-driven diagnostic solutions company with proprietary AI platform to discover, develop, and commercialize solutions for clinical unmet needs, with a primary focus in lung disease. The firm offers six diagnostic tests including: Nodify XL2, Nodify CDT, GeneStrat, VeriStrat, Bio-Rad SARS-CoV-2 ddPCR test and the Platelia SARS-CoV-2 test. . The company was founded in 2005 and is headquartered in Boulder, CO.
Most Popular Stories View All
BDSX Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
BDSX Latest Social Stream
View Full BDSX Social Stream
Latest BDSX News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Biodesix Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate BDSX as an investment opportunity.
Biodesix CEO Scott Hutton Named to The Healthcare Technology Report’s List of Top 25 Biotech CEOs in 2022
BOULDER, Colo., February 22, 2022--Biodesix, Inc. (NASDAQ: BDSX) a leading data-driven diagnostic solutions company with a focus in lung disease, today announced that its Chief Executive Officer was named in The Healthcare Technology Report’s list of Top 25 Biotech CEOs of 2022. The annual list recognizes the most accomplished executives in the biotech industry.
Biodesix (BDSX) expects Q4 and FY21 revenue to be ~$7.2M and $54.5M (compared to $45.6M in 2020) respectively; growth led by company''s core lung diagnostic testing and 1H21
BOULDER, Colo., February 14, 2022--Biodesix, Inc. (NASDAQ: BDSX) a leading data-driven diagnostic solutions company with a focus in lung disease, today announced that the Company expects to report fourth quarter and record full-year 2021 preliminary unaudited total revenue of $7.2 million and $54.5 million, respectively. The strength in the full-year 2021 total revenue of $54.5 million compared to $45.6 million in 2020 was a result of growth in the Company’s core lung diagnostic testing and firs
BOULDER, Colo.--(BUSINESS WIRE)---- $BDSX #patientsfirst--Biodesix, Inc. (Nasdaq: BDSX), a leading data-driven diagnostic solutions company with a focus in lung disease, today announced Scott Hutton, Chief Executive Officer of Biodesix, will present in a fireside chat at the BTIG MedTech, Digital Health, Life Science & Diagnostic Tools Conference being held virtually February 15-17, 2022. BTIG MedTech, Digital Health, Life Science & Diagnostic Tools Conference Date: Wednesday, February 16, 2022 Time: 4:30 PM ET
Wayne, PA, based Investment company Conestoga Capital Advisors, LLC (Current Portfolio) buys Paycor HCM Inc, Definitive Healthcare Corp, Q2 Holdings Inc, Pros Holdings Inc, AAON Inc, sells Paylocity Holding Corp, Grand Canyon Education Inc, Repligen Corp, Dorman Products Inc, Vocera Communications Inc during the 3-months ended 2021Q4, according to the most recent filings of the investment company, Conestoga Capital Advisors, LLC.
BDSX Price Returns