Bel Fuse Inc. - (BELFA) Dividends
Dividend Yield and Dividend History Highlights
- As for its free cash flow/dividend ratio, BELFA's comes in at -13.54 -- better than merely 11.64% of other US-listed dividend issuers.
- In terms trailing twelve months of dividends issued, BELFA has returned $3,372,000 US dollars -- more than just 10.46% of public US dividend stocks.
- As for stocks whose price is uncorrelated with BELFA's price and thus may be suitable peers for a diversified dividend portfolio, check out the following: GSHD, NOVN, UGP, SNY and BBY.
BELFA Price Forecast Based on Dividend Discount Model
|Current Price||DDM Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
A technique commonly used by dividend investors to value dividend-issuing stocks is the Dividend Discount Model (DDM), which seeks to determine a fair share price based on the dividend provided by the company relative to a number of other company-specific factors. As for BELFA, the dividend discount model StockNews created for the company implies a negative return of 60.92%. To help understand and contextualize the model's evaluation of BELFA, investors may wish to consider are:
- In comparison to stocks we observe that provide shareholders with a dividend, Bel Fuse Inc's dividend yield of 1.14% is in the bottom 20.3%.
- Beta, a measure of volatility relative to the stock market overall, is lower for BELFA than it is for 77.95% of other equities in the Technology sector that also issue dividends.
- BELFA's market cap of approximately $267 million makes it a small-sized market cap company; out of dividend issuers in this group, the investment opportunity based on the difference between its current share price and its forecasted DDM value is greater than merely 16.48% of them.
BELFA Dividend Chart
BELFA Dividend History
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|