Franklin Resources, Inc. (BEN) Dividends
Dividend Yield and Dividend History Highlights
- BEN has a compound annual growth rate of its cash flow of -0.23%, higher than about merely 4.6% stocks in our dividend set.
- BEN has an EBITDA to net debt ratio of 1,479,500,000; for context, that's better than 97.74% stocks in our set (note that its net debt is negative, meaning it has more cash than debt).
- As for stocks whose price is uncorrelated with BEN's price and thus may be suitable peers for a diversified dividend portfolio, check out the following: KGJI, MKTX, PHI, FNV and MRTN.
BEN Price Forecast Based on Dividend Discount Model
|Current Price||DDM Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
For dividend yielding stocks, the Dividend Discount Model (DDM) is a common valuation tool; it attempts to extrapolate a fair share price based primarily on the dividend the stock provides relative to a number of other quantiative aspects of its business. As for BEN, the DDM model generated by StockNews estimates a return of positive 38.31% in comparison to its current price. Some interesting points we thought investors may wish to consider regarding the dividend discount model forecast for Franklin Resources Inc are:
- In comparison to stocks we observe that provide shareholders with a dividend, BEN offers a dividend yield in the top 20.81% of stocks in our set.
- The stock's annual revenue of roughly $5 billion puts it in the mid-sized revenue class, where its estimated gain based on our dividend discount model price relative to its current share price is greater than 80.73% of companies in the same revenue class.
- As other dividend issuers in the Financial Services sector, Franklin Resources Inc has an equity discount rate lower than 78.44% of them.
BEN Dividend Chart
BEN Dividend History
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|