Franklin Resources, Inc. (BEN) Dividends
Dividend Yield and Dividend History Highlights
- Over the past 5.51 years, BEN has averaged an annual trailing twelve month dividend growth rate of 12.15%.
- BEN's compound annual growth rate of its cash flow over the past 5.51 years is -0.17% -- which is higher than about just 8.28% stocks we're looking at.
- If you want to include this stock in your dividend portfolio, here are some dividend stocks that are NOT correlated with BEN that may be suitable potential portfolio mates: ESLT, GFI, BTU, HFC and VIOT.
BEN Price Forecast Based on Dividend Discount Model
|Current Price||DDM Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
A technique commonly used by dividend investors to value dividend-issuing stocks is the Dividend Discount Model (DDM), which seeks to determine a fair share price based on the dividend provided by the company relative to a number of other company-specific factors. Regarding Franklin Resources Inc, the DDM model generated by StockNews estimates a return of positive 26.73% in comparison to its current price. Some interesting points we thought investors may wish to consider regarding the dividend discount model forecast for Franklin Resources Inc are:
- The amount of revenue Franklin Resources Inc earns annually is around 6 billion; in terms of how this translates into revenue, it has a dividend yield higher than 90.81% of companies in the mid revenue class.
- If we compare the valuation opportunity a dividend discount model provides relative to other dividend stocks in the Financial Services sector, the expected return of 26.73%, based on the stock's current share price and target price based on a dividend discount model, is greater than 81.07% of the DDM-forecasted return of its its sector peers.
- Out of all stocks in our universe of US-listed dividend-issuing stocks, BEN has a discount rate lower than 81.07% of them (a lower discount rate is associated with lower risk).
- Based on dividend growth rate, BEN boasts a higher growth rate in terms of its annual cash distributed to its owners than just 12.29% of the dividend issuers in our set.
BEN Dividend Chart
BEN Dividend History
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|