Bank First Corporation (BFC) Dividends
Dividend Yield and Dividend History Highlights
- Over the past 6 years of historical data, BFC has returned more capital to shareholders through its dividend issuances than 9.29% of other dividend-paying US stocks.
- BFC has a compound annual growth rate of its cash flow of 0.62%, higher than about 94.99% stocks in our dividend set.
- If price volatilty is something you're paying attention to when building your dividend portfolio, know that BFC has less fluctuation in its price than 96.07% of stocks we're observing.
- If you want to include this stock in your dividend portfolio, here are some dividend stocks that are NOT correlated with BFC that may be suitable potential portfolio mates: GIS, AEE, AGR, LNT and GHG.
BFC Price Forecast Based on Dividend Discount Model
|Current Price||DDM Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
The Dividend Discount Model (DDM) is a valuation model that attempts to determine a fair share price for a stock, based on the dividend it provides in comparison to several company-specific metrics indicative of the riskiness of the stock and the financial health of the company. As for BFC, the DDM model, as implemented by StockNews, implies a positive return of 102.05% relative to its current price. Some interesting points we thought investors may wish to consider regarding the dividend discount model forecast for Bank First Corp are:
- BFC's market cap is about 543 million US dollars -- its dividend yield of 1.23 is greater than merely 14.15% of its fellow stocks in the small market cap class.
- Beta tells us how volatile a stock's price is relative to the broader equity index; as for BFC, approximately 88.06% of US-listed dividend issuers had a higher beta, and thus may have greater price volatility.
- As other dividend issuers in the Financial Services sector, BFC's equity discount rate is less than 92.41% of those stocks.
BFC Dividend Chart
BFC Dividend History
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|