Bank First Corporation (BFC) Dividends
Dividend Yield and Dividend History Highlights
- Over the past 6 years of historical data, BFC has returned more capital to shareholders through its dividend issuances than 9.29% of other dividend-paying US stocks.
- BFC has a compound annual growth rate of its cash flow of 0.62%, higher than about 94.99% stocks in our dividend set.
- If price volatilty is something you're paying attention to when building your dividend portfolio, know that BFC has less fluctuation in its price than 96.07% of stocks we're observing.
- If you want to include this stock in your dividend portfolio, here are some dividend stocks that are NOT correlated with BFC that may be suitable potential portfolio mates: GIS, AEE, AGR, LNT and GHG.
BFC Price Forecast Based on Dividend Discount Model
|Current Price||DDM Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
The Dividend Discount Model (DDM) is a valuation model that attempts to determine a fair share price for a stock, based on the dividend it provides in comparison to several company-specific metrics indicative of the riskiness of the stock and the financial health of the company. In the case of BFC, the DDM model, as implemented by StockNews, implies a negative return of 29.21% relative to its current price. Some interesting points we thought investors may wish to consider regarding the dividend discount model forecast for Bank First Corp are:
- Given its market cap of around 534 million US dollars, its dividend yield of 1.19 is greater than merely 14.39% of its fellow stocks in the small market cap class.
- A stock's beta generally indicates its volatility relative to the broader equity market; as for BFC, approximately 90.56% of US-listed dividend issuers had a higher beta, and thus may have greater price volatility.
- In comparison to its fellow dividend issuing stocks in the Financial Services sector, Bank First Corp has an equity discount rate lower than 91.46% of them.
BFC Dividend Chart
BFC Dividend History
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|