Saul Centers, Inc. (BFS) Dividends
Dividend Yield and Dividend History Highlights
- BFS's compound annual growth rate of its cash flow over the past 5.51 years is -0.07% -- which is higher than about merely 14.12% stocks we're looking at.
- To help you reduce price risk in your dividend portfolio, here are the dividend stocks that are least correlated with BFS's price: MKTX, MRTN, NVS, NICE and AEP.
BFS Price Forecast Based on Dividend Discount Model
|Current Price||DDM Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
A technique commonly used by dividend investors to value dividend-issuing stocks is the Dividend Discount Model (DDM), which seeks to determine a fair share price based on the dividend provided by the company relative to a number of other company-specific factors. Regarding Saul Centers Inc, the dividend discount model StockNews created for the company implies a positive return of 48.86%. To help understand and contextualize the model's evaluation of BFS, investors may wish to consider are:
- In comparison to stocks we observe that provide shareholders with a dividend, BFS offers a dividend yield in the top 15.3% of stocks in our set.
- Amongst its dividend-issuing peers in the small-sized market cap category, BFS's beta -- a measure of volatility relative to the market at large -- is lower than merely 18.99% of them.
- In comparison to its fellow dividend issuing stocks in the Real Estate sector, Saul Centers Inc has an equity discount rate lower than 28.34% of them.
BFS Dividend Chart
BFS Dividend History
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|