BGC Partners, Inc. - (BGCP): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
BGCP POWR Grades
- BGCP scores best on the Growth dimension, with a Growth rank ahead of 71.84% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for BGCP is in Stability, which has been heading up over the past 31 weeks.
- BGCP ranks lowest in Sentiment; there it ranks in the 5th percentile.
BGCP Stock Summary
- BGC Partners Inc's capital turnover -- a measure of revenue relative to shareholder's equity -- is better than 81.25% of US listed stocks.
- Price to trailing twelve month operating cash flow for BGCP is currently 4.87, higher than just 17.59% of US stocks with positive operating cash flow.
- Equity multiplier, or assets relative to shareholders' equity, comes in at 6.27 for BGC Partners Inc; that's greater than it is for 81.67% of US stocks.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to BGCP, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are IFMK, RH, NMRK, SOS, and QSR.
- BGCP's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit BGC Partners Inc's official web site, go to www.bgcpartners.com.
BGCP Valuation Summary
- BGCP's EV/EBIT ratio is 14.2; this is 57.78% higher than that of the median Financial Services stock.
- BGCP's price/sales ratio has moved down 1.3 over the prior 228 months.
- Over the past 228 months, BGCP's price/sales ratio has gone down 1.3.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for BGCP.
BGCP Growth Metrics
- Its 3 year price growth rate is now at -46.56%.
- The 2 year net income to common stockholders growth rate now stands at -80.71%.
- Its 5 year net cashflow from operations growth rate is now at -0.45%.
The table below shows BGCP's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
BGCP Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
BGCP Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$5.36||52-week high||$6.51|
|Prev. close||$5.35||52-week low||$2.22|
|Day high||$5.53||Avg. volume||3,610,560|
|50-day MA||$5.72||Dividend yield||0.75%|
|200-day MA||$4.68||Market Cap||2.06B|
BGC Partners, Inc. - (BGCP) Company Bio
BGC Partners, Inc. operates as a brokerage company in the United Kingdom, the United States, and internationally. It operates in two segments, Financial Services and Real Estate Services. The company was founded in 1945 and is based in New York, New York.
BGCP Price Forecast Based on DCF Valuation
|Current Price||DCF Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
We started the process of determining a valid price forecast for BGC Partners Inc with a discounted cash flow analysis -- the results of which can be found in the table below. To summarize, we found that BGC Partners Inc ranked in the 69th percentile in terms of potential gain offered. Specifically, our DCF analysis implies the stock is trading below its fair value by an estimated 95.17%. The most interesting components of our discounted cash flow analysis for BGC Partners Inc ended up being:
- The company's debt burden, as measured by earnings divided by interest payments, is 2.36; that's higher than merely 18.66% of US stocks in the Financial Services sector that have positive free cash flow.
- The business' balance sheet reveals debt to be 30% of the company's capital (with equity being the remaining amount). Approximately 66.1% of US stocks with free cash flow have a lower reliance on debt in their capital structure.
|Terminal Growth Rate in Free Cash Flow||Return Relative to Current Share Price|
BGCP Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
BGCP Latest Social Stream
View Full BGCP Social Stream
Latest BGCP News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about BGC Partners Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate BGCP as an investment opportunity.
BGC Partners (BGCP) doesn't possess the right combination of the two key ingredients for a likely earnings beat in its upcoming report. Get prepared with the key expectations.
Capitalab, a division of Aurel BGC and BGC Brokers LP, entities within the BGC Partners, Inc. (NASDAQ: BGCP) group of companies, collaborates with Eurex to execute the first compression in equity index derivatives in Europe. Eurex is the first European exchange to support compression services in its listed equity index business, addressing the industry-wide challenge of high cost of underlying capital for trading derivatives. Capitalab now offers compression of exchange-traded European equity in
Most investors tend to think that hedge funds and other asset managers are worthless, as they cannot beat even simple index fund portfolios. In fact, most people expect hedge funds to compete with and outperform the bull market that we have witnessed in recent years. However, hedge funds are generally partially hedged and aim at […]
BGC Partners' Second Quarter 2021 Financial Results Announcement To Be Issued Prior To Market Open On Wednesday, August 4, 2021
BGC Partners, Inc. (NASDAQ: BGCP) ("BGC"), a leading global brokerage and financial technology company, today announced the details regarding its second quarter 2021 financial results conference call. This call will take place on Wednesday, August 4, 2021 at 10:00 a.m. ET.
Let's see if BGC Partners (BGCP) stock is a good choice for value-oriented investors right now from multiple angles.
BGCP Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|