BGC Partners, Inc. - (BGCP): Price and Financial Metrics
BGCP Stock Summary
- Equity multiplier, or assets relative to shareholders' equity, comes in at 6.76 for BGC Partners Inc; that's greater than it is for 83.41% of US stocks.
- Over the past twelve months, BGCP has reported earnings growth of 95.06%, putting it ahead of 87.24% of US stocks in our set.
- Revenue growth over the past 12 months for BGC Partners Inc comes in at 212.37%, a number that bests 97.14% of the US stocks we're tracking.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to BGC Partners Inc, a group of peers worth examining would be NMRK, IFMK, FPH, RCM, and QSR.
- BGCP's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit BGC Partners Inc's official web site, go to www.bgcpartners.com.
BGCP Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
BGCP Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$4.49||52-week high||$5.03|
|Prev. close||$4.47||52-week low||$2.07|
|Day high||$4.54||Avg. volume||3,071,557|
|50-day MA||$4.14||Dividend yield||0.9%|
|200-day MA||$3.22||Market Cap||1.63B|
BGC Partners, Inc. - (BGCP) Company Bio
BGC Partners, Inc. operates as a brokerage company in the United Kingdom, the United States, and internationally. It operates in two segments, Financial Services and Real Estate Services. The company was founded in 1945 and is based in New York, New York.
BGCP Price Forecast Based on DCF Valuation
|Current Price||DCF Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
We started the process of determining a valid price forecast for BGC Partners Inc with a discounted cash flow analysis -- the results of which can be found in the table below. To summarize, we found that BGC Partners Inc ranked in the 42th percentile in terms of potential gain offered. We should note, though, that the most conservative analysis suggests this stock will yield negative results -- and thus may be a potential short opportunity. As for the metrics that stood out in our discounted cash flow analysis of BGC Partners Inc, consider:
- The business' balance sheet reveals debt to be 35% of the company's capital (with equity being the remaining amount). Approximately 68.52% of US stocks with free cash flow have a lower reliance on debt in their capital structure.
- BGCP's estimated cost of debt, based largely on its market capitalization and its interest coverage ratio, is 7%; for context, that number is higher than 53.02% of tickers in our DCF set.
- The weighted average cost of capital for the company is 9. This value is greater than 68.92% stocks in the Financial Services sector that generate free cash flow.
|Terminal Growth Rate in Free Cash Flow||Return Relative to Current Share Price|
BGCP Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
BGCP Latest Social Stream
View Full BGCP Social Stream
Latest BGCP News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about BGC Partners Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate BGCP as an investment opportunity.
BGC Partners (BGCP): Q4 Non-GAAP EPS of $0.13 beats by $0.01; GAAP EPS of -$0.01 misses by $0.04.Revenue of $479.4M (-1.6% Y/Y) beats by $8.45M.Shares +2.9% PM.Press Release...
BGC Partners, Inc. (NASDAQ: BGCP) ("BGC Partners," "BGC," or the "Company"), a leading global brokerage and financial technology company, today reported its financial results for the quarter and year ended December 31, 2020.
NEW YORK, NY / ACCESSWIRE / February 24, 2021 / BGC Partners, Inc. (NASDAQ:BGCP) will be discussing their earnings results in their 2020 Fourth Quarter Earnings call to be held on February 24, 2021 at 10:00 AM Eastern Time.
Fenics GO, a pioneering electronic trading platform operated by the Fenics division of BGC Partners, Inc. (NASDAQ: BGCP) ("BGC Partners," "BGC" or the "Company"), has been named the winner of the 2021 OTC Trading Platform of the Year award by Risk.net, the financial industry's leading publication for in-depth news and analysis on risk management, derivatives and regulation.
LONDON, Feb. 10, 2021 /PRNewswire/ -- Capitalab, a division of BGC Brokers LP, an entity within the BGC Partners, Inc. (NASDAQ: BGCP) group of companies, has been named the winner of the 2021 OTC Infrastructure Service of the Year award by Risk.net, the financial industry's leading…
BGCP Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|
Continue Researching BGCPHere are a few links from around the web to help you further your research on BGC Partners Inc's stock as an investment opportunity:
Get Free Updates
Join thousands of investors who get the latest news, insights and top rated picks from StockNews.com!