BGC Partners, Inc. - (BGCP): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
BGCP POWR Grades
- BGCP scores best on the Quality dimension, with a Quality rank ahead of 76.03% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for BGCP is in Value, which has been heading up over the past 179 days.
- BGCP ranks lowest in Sentiment; there it ranks in the 48th percentile.
BGCP Stock Summary
- The capital turnover (annual revenue relative to shareholder's equity) for BGCP is 3.25 -- better than 85.21% of US stocks.
- Price to trailing twelve month operating cash flow for BGCP is currently 3.98, higher than only 12.47% of US stocks with positive operating cash flow.
- Shareholder yield, a measure of how much is returned to shareholders via dividends and share repurchases, for BGCP comes in at 39% -- higher than that of 95.91% of stocks in our set.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to BGC Partners Inc, a group of peers worth examining would be GHL, FPH, SCU, PIPR, and RH.
- Visit BGCP's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.bgcpartners.com.
BGCP Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Financial Services stock, BGCP's price/sales ratio is 68.75% lower, now standing at 1.
- BGCP's EV/EBIT ratio has moved down 31 over the prior 229 months.
- Over the past 229 months, BGCP's price/sales ratio has gone down 1.3.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for BGCP.
BGCP Growth Metrics
- Its 3 year revenue growth rate is now at -42.78%.
- The 5 year net cashflow from operations growth rate now stands at 207.9%.
- The 4 year net cashflow from operations growth rate now stands at 207.9%.
The table below shows BGCP's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
BGCP's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- BGCP has a Quality Grade of C, ranking ahead of 53.92% of graded US stocks.
- BGCP's asset turnover comes in at 0.419 -- ranking 54th of 444 Trading stocks.
- PJT, IDCC, and RAND are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with BGCP.
The table below shows BGCP's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
BGCP Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
BGCP Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$3.50||52-week high||$6.03|
|Prev. close||$3.39||52-week low||$3.00|
|Day high||$3.54||Avg. volume||2,280,215|
|50-day MA||$3.39||Dividend yield||1.14%|
|200-day MA||$4.39||Market Cap||1.31B|
BGC Partners, Inc. - (BGCP) Company Bio
BGC Partners, Inc. operates as a brokerage company in the United Kingdom, the United States, and internationally. It operates in two segments, Financial Services and Real Estate Services. The company was founded in 1945 and is based in New York, New York.
Most Popular Stories View All
BGCP Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
BGCP Latest Social Stream
View Full BGCP Social Stream
Latest BGCP News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about BGC Partners Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate BGCP as an investment opportunity.
Here at Zacks, our focus is on the proven Zacks Rank system, which emphasizes earnings estimates and estimate revisions to find great stocks. Nevertheless, we are always paying attention to the latest value, growth, and momentum trends to underscore strong picks.
BGC Partners (BGCP) declares $0.01/share quarterly dividend, in line with previous. Forward yield 0.87%
kACE, a division of Fenics Software Limited, an entity within the BGC Partners, Inc. (NASDAQ: BGCP) ("BGC Partners," "BGC" or the "Company") group of companies, announced today that China Zheshang Bank ("CZBank"), a major regional Chinese bank headquartered in Hangzhou, has deployed its FX Options distribution solution kACE Order Management Service, kACE OMS, to facilitate distribution of FX Options pricing across the bank.
BGC Partners (BGCP) made it through our 'Fast-Paced Momentum at a Bargain' screen and could be a great choice for investors looking for stocks that have gained strong momentum recently but are still trading at reasonable prices.
The board of BGC Partners, Inc. ( NASDAQ:BGCP ) has announced that it will pay a dividend of US$0.01 per share on the...
BGCP Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|