BGC Partners, Inc. - (BGCP): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
BGCP POWR Grades
- Momentum is the dimension where BGCP ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 79.37% of US stocks.
- BGCP's strongest trending metric is Momentum; it's been moving up over the last 52 weeks.
- BGCP ranks lowest in Stability; there it ranks in the 33rd percentile.
BGCP Stock Summary
- BGC Partners Inc's capital turnover -- a measure of revenue relative to shareholder's equity -- is better than 82.86% of US listed stocks.
- Price to trailing twelve month operating cash flow for BGCP is currently 4.94, higher than merely 16.2% of US stocks with positive operating cash flow.
- Equity multiplier, or assets relative to shareholders' equity, comes in at 6.43 for BGC Partners Inc; that's greater than it is for 82.77% of US stocks.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to BGC Partners Inc, a group of peers worth examining would be IFMK, NMRK, RH, QSR, and LTHM.
- Visit BGCP's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.bgcpartners.com.
BGCP Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Financial Services stock, BGCP's price/sales ratio is 68.75% lower, now standing at 1.
- BGCP's EV/EBIT ratio has moved down 31 over the prior 229 months.
- Over the past 229 months, BGCP's price/sales ratio has gone down 1.3.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for BGCP.
BGCP Growth Metrics
- The year over year price growth rate now stands at 92.68%.
- The 3 year price growth rate now stands at -46.56%.
- The year over year net cashflow from operations growth rate now stands at 84.03%.
The table below shows BGCP's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
BGCP's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- BGCP has a Quality Grade of C, ranking ahead of 51.73% of graded US stocks.
- BGCP's asset turnover comes in at 0.419 -- ranking 54th of 445 Trading stocks.
- IDCC, IHT, and RAND are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with BGCP.
The table below shows BGCP's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
BGCP Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
BGCP Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$5.52||52-week high||$6.51|
|Prev. close||$5.50||52-week low||$2.44|
|Day high||$5.55||Avg. volume||3,333,493|
|50-day MA||$5.26||Dividend yield||0.72%|
|200-day MA||$5.16||Market Cap||2.13B|
BGC Partners, Inc. - (BGCP) Company Bio
BGC Partners, Inc. operates as a brokerage company in the United Kingdom, the United States, and internationally. It operates in two segments, Financial Services and Real Estate Services. The company was founded in 1945 and is based in New York, New York.
Most Popular Stories View All
BGCP Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
BGCP Latest Social Stream
View Full BGCP Social Stream
Latest BGCP News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about BGC Partners Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate BGCP as an investment opportunity.
Many prominent investors, including Warren Buffett, David Tepper and Stan Druckenmiller, have been cautious regarding the current bull market and missed out as the stock market reached another high in recent weeks. On the other hand, technology hedge funds weren’t timid and registered double digit market beating gains. Financials, energy and industrial stocks initially suffered […]
BGC Partners' (NASDAQ:BGCP) investors will be pleased with their respectable 96% return over the last year
The simplest way to invest in stocks is to buy exchange traded funds. But if you pick the right individual stocks, you...
BGC Partners, Inc. (Nasdaq: BGCP) ("BGC Partners" or "BGC" or the "Company"), a leading global brokerage and financial technology company, today announced details on its annual meeting of stockholders, which will be held virtually at 3:00 p.m. ET on Monday, November 22, 2021.
BGC Partners' Third Quarter 2021 Financial Results Announcement To Be Issued Prior To Market Open On Wednesday, November 3, 2021
BGC Partners, Inc. (Nasdaq: BGCP) ("BGC"), a leading global brokerage and financial technology company, today announced the details regarding its third quarter 2021 financial results conference call. This call will take place on Wednesday, November 3, 2021 at 10:00 a.m. ET.
NEW YORK, Sept. 30, 2021 /PRNewswire/ -- BGC Partners, Inc. (NASDAQ: BGCP) ("BGC Partners" or "BGC" or the "Company"), a leading global brokerage and financial technology company, today announced
BGCP Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|