BGC Partners, Inc. - (BGCP): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
BGCP POWR Grades
- BGCP scores best on the Momentum dimension, with a Momentum rank ahead of 94.51% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for BGCP is in Growth, which has been heading down over the past 177 days.
- BGCP ranks lowest in Stability; there it ranks in the 52nd percentile.
BGCP Stock Summary
- With a year-over-year growth in debt of -22.53%, BGC PARTNERS INC's debt growth rate surpasses just 13.64% of about US stocks.
- As for revenue growth, note that BGCP's revenue has grown -10.47% over the past 12 months; that beats the revenue growth of just 13.55% of US companies in our set.
- Shareholder yield, a measure of how much is returned to shareholders via dividends and share repurchases, for BGCP comes in at 33.11% -- higher than that of 95.6% of stocks in our set.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to BGC PARTNERS INC, a group of peers worth examining would be CMPO, PRPH, PIPR, WWE, and GHL.
- Visit BGCP's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.bgcpartners.com.
BGCP Valuation Summary
- BGCP's price/sales ratio is 0.9; this is 25% lower than that of the median Financial Services stock.
- Over the past 243 months, BGCP's price/sales ratio has gone down 2.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for BGCP.
BGCP Growth Metrics
- Its 5 year price growth rate is now at -75.13%.
- Its 2 year revenue growth rate is now at -9.64%.
- Its 5 year net income to common stockholders growth rate is now at -92.38%.
The table below shows BGCP's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
BGCP's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- BGCP has a Quality Grade of C, ranking ahead of 53.92% of graded US stocks.
- BGCP's asset turnover comes in at 0.419 -- ranking 54th of 444 Trading stocks.
- PJT, IDCC, and RAND are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with BGCP.
The table below shows BGCP's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
BGCP Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
BGCP Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$4.39||52-week high||$4.79|
|Prev. close||$4.28||52-week low||$3.00|
|Day high||$4.39||Avg. volume||1,344,535|
|50-day MA||$4.10||Dividend yield||0.91%|
|200-day MA||$3.79||Market Cap||1.63B|
BGC Partners, Inc. - (BGCP) Company Bio
BGC Partners, Inc. operates as a brokerage company in the United Kingdom, the United States, and internationally. It operates in two segments, Financial Services and Real Estate Services. The company was founded in 1945 and is based in New York, New York.
Most Popular Stories View All
BGCP Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
BGCP Latest Social Stream
View Full BGCP Social Stream
Latest BGCP News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about BGC PARTNERS INC that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate BGCP as an investment opportunity.
The excitement of investing in a company that can reverse its fortunes is a big draw for some speculators, so even...
Cantor Fitzgerald, L.P. ("Cantor Fitzgerald"1) announced the sale of Rivertop Apartments in Nashville, Tennessee. The sale was facilitated on behalf of investors in Rivertop Apartments, resulting in a total return of 137% of their aggregate original investment and an internal rate of return of 12% over the approximately three-year hold period.2
BGC Partners, Inc.: BGC Partners'' Announces February 27, 2023, As Updated Date For Its Fourth Quarter 2022 Financial Results Announcement
Conference call scheduled for the same day at 10:00 a.m. ET NEW YORK, Jan. 12, 2023 /PRNewswire/ -- BGC Partners, Inc. (Nasdaq: BGCP) ("BGC"), a leading global brokerage and financial technology c…
BGC Partners' Announces February 27, 2023, As Updated Date For Its Fourth Quarter 2022 Financial Results Announcement
BGC Partners, Inc. (Nasdaq: BGCP) ("BGC"), a leading global brokerage and financial technology company, today announced that it has updated its fourth quarter 2022 financial results conference call to take place on Monday, February 27, 2023, at 10:00 a.m. ET.
BGC Partners' Fourth Quarter 2022 Financial Results Announcement to Be Issued Prior to Market Open on Friday, February 10, 2023
BGC Partners, Inc. (Nasdaq: BGCP) ("BGC"), a leading global brokerage and financial technology company, today announced the details regarding its fourth quarter 2022 financial results conference call. This call will take place on Friday, February 10, 2023, at 10:00 a.m. ET.
BGCP Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|