BGC Partners, Inc. - (BGCP): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
BGCP POWR Grades
- BGCP scores best on the Growth dimension, with a Growth rank ahead of 87.74% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for BGCP is in Value, which has been heading down over the past 178 days.
- BGCP's current lowest rank is in the Stability metric (where it is better than 50.29% of US stocks).
BGCP Stock Summary
- BGCP's equity multiplier -- a measure of assets relative to shareholders'equity -- is greater than that of 85.62% of US stocks.
- As for revenue growth, note that BGCP's revenue has grown -6.8% over the past 12 months; that beats the revenue growth of merely 15.42% of US companies in our set.
- Shareholder yield, a measure of how much is returned to shareholders via dividends and share repurchases, for BGCP comes in at 32.81% -- higher than that of 94.98% of stocks in our set.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to BGC PARTNERS INC are WHD, NMRK, WWE, PIPR, and LTHM.
- Visit BGCP's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.bgcpartners.com.
BGCP Valuation Summary
- BGCP's price/sales ratio is 0.8; this is 33.33% lower than that of the median Financial Services stock.
- Over the past 242 months, BGCP's price/sales ratio has gone down 1.5.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for BGCP.
BGCP Growth Metrics
- The 2 year price growth rate now stands at 13.59%.
- Its 2 year cash and equivalents growth rate is now at -20.35%.
- Its 5 year net income to common stockholders growth rate is now at -94.75%.
The table below shows BGCP's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
BGCP's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- BGCP has a Quality Grade of C, ranking ahead of 53.92% of graded US stocks.
- BGCP's asset turnover comes in at 0.419 -- ranking 54th of 444 Trading stocks.
- PJT, IDCC, and RAND are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with BGCP.
The table below shows BGCP's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
BGCP Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
BGCP Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$3.65||52-week high||$5.64|
|Prev. close||$3.78||52-week low||$3.00|
|Day high||$3.74||Avg. volume||2,007,511|
|50-day MA||$3.97||Dividend yield||1.1%|
|200-day MA||$4.00||Market Cap||1.36B|
BGC Partners, Inc. - (BGCP) Company Bio
BGC Partners, Inc. operates as a brokerage company in the United Kingdom, the United States, and internationally. It operates in two segments, Financial Services and Real Estate Services. The company was founded in 1945 and is based in New York, New York.
Most Popular Stories View All
BGCP Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
BGCP Latest Social Stream
View Full BGCP Social Stream
Latest BGCP News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about BGC PARTNERS INC that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate BGCP as an investment opportunity.
Investors need to pay close attention to BGC Partners (BGCP) stock based on the movements in the options market lately.
Penny stocks are those which typically trade at $5 per share or less. Most penny stocks represent small companies that likely trade via over-the-counter (OTC) transactions, although some do trade on primary exchanges. Investing in penny stocks can thus be especially risky and may also entail higher trading costs.
BGC Partners, Inc. (Nasdaq: BGCP) ("BGC"), a leading global brokerage and financial technology company, defeated a lawsuit alleging BGC overpaid to acquire Berkeley Point Capital, LLC, in a decision that comes after a five-day trial in October 2021. On Friday, Vice Chancellor Lori Will of the Delaware Court of Chancery ruled that the purchase was entirely fair and that all parties – BGC's Special Committee, Mr. Lutnick, and Cantor Fitzgerald – acted consistent with their duties to BGC's sharehol
The board of BGC Partners, Inc. ( NASDAQ:BGCP ) has announced that it will pay a dividend of $0.01 per share on the 6th...
Regular readers will know that we love our dividends at Simply Wall St, which is why it's exciting to see BGC Partners...
BGCP Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|