BGC Partners, Inc. - (BGCP) Dividends
Dividend Yield and Dividend History Highlights
- If you're seeking price stability while collecting dividends, note that BGCP has less volatility in its price than only 11.61% of US stocks in our dividend set.
- BGCP's free cash flow has been growing at a compound average annual rate of -144.81% over the past 5.5 years -- higher than merely 6.29% of current US-listed dividend stocks.
- As for stocks whose price is uncorrelated with BGCP's price and thus may be suitable peers for a diversified dividend portfolio, check out the following: SNDR, KMB, HMI, ARES and ZTS.
BGCP Price Forecast Based on Dividend Discount Model
|Current Price||DDM Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
For dividend yielding stocks, the Dividend Discount Model (DDM) is a common valuation tool; it attempts to extrapolate a fair share price based primarily on the dividend the stock provides relative to a number of other quantiative aspects of its business. In the case of BGCP, the DDM model generated by StockNews estimates a return of positive 313.25% in comparison to its current price. Some interesting points we thought investors may wish to consider regarding the dividend discount model forecast for BGC Partners Inc are:
- In comparison to other stocks in the Financial Services sector, BGC Partners Inc offers a higher dividend yield than only 12.5% of them.
- BGCP's annual revenue of 2 billion US dollars puts it in the mid-sized revenue class; relative to suck stocks, its discount rate is lower than that of 66.88% of dividend stocks in the same revenue class (a low discount rate is associated with lower risk).
- Regarding its relative worth based on the dividend discount model, BGCP's provides a return of 313.25% based on the forecast of the dividend discount model we used relative to its current share price; this is a better return than 94.87% of all stocks we measured with our dividend discount model.
BGCP Dividend Chart
BGCP Dividend History
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|