BGC Partners, Inc. - (BGCP) Dividends
Dividend Yield and Dividend History Highlights
- Regarding free cash flow variation: BGCP reports less variability in its cash flow than merely 18.77% of dividend stocks in our set.
- Free cash flow for BGCP has a compound average growth rate of -144.13%, which is higher than only 6.12% of stocks in our dividend set.
- To help you reduce price risk in your dividend portfolio, here are the dividend stocks that are least correlated with BGCP's price: OSG, OBCI, AMK, HSTM and BDX.
BGCP Price Forecast Based on Dividend Discount Model
|Current Price||DDM Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
For dividend yielding stocks, the Dividend Discount Model (DDM) is a common valuation tool; it attempts to extrapolate a fair share price based primarily on the dividend the stock provides relative to a number of other quantiative aspects of its business. As for BGCP, the dividend discount model StockNews created for the company implies a positive return of 48.53%. Some interesting points we thought investors may wish to consider regarding the dividend discount model forecast for BGC Partners Inc are:
- As for its position relative to other Financial Services stocks that issue dividends, BGCP provides shareholders with a dividend yield greater than 9.45% such stocks.
- In comparison to other US listed dividend yielding stocks in the Financial Services sector, BGC Partners Inc's expected return of 48.53% is higher than 85.24% of its fellow sector mates.
- Compared to all dividend issuing stocks in our set, BGC Partners Inc bears a discount rate, according to our calculations, lower than 85.24% of them (lower discount rates are generally perceived as positive, and a sign of lower risk).
- BGCP's growth rate in terms of the amount of dividends it returns to shareholders is greater than only 14.72% of its fellow dividend stocks in the Financial Services sector.
BGCP Dividend Chart
BGCP Dividend History
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|