BGC Partners, Inc. - (BGCP) Dividends
Dividend Yield and Dividend History Highlights
- If price volatilty is something you're paying attention to when building your dividend portfolio, know that BGCP has less fluctuation in its price than just 12.09% of stocks we're observing.
- BGCP's free cash flow has been growing at a compound average annual rate of -145.9% over the past 5.5 years -- higher than merely 6.16% of current US-listed dividend stocks.
- If you want to include this stock in your dividend portfolio, here are some dividend stocks that are NOT correlated with BGCP that may be suitable potential portfolio mates: LRCX, K, AMCR, WOR and SYPR.
BGCP Price Forecast Based on Dividend Discount Model
|Current Price||DDM Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
A technique commonly used by dividend investors to value dividend-issuing stocks is the Dividend Discount Model (DDM), which seeks to determine a fair share price based on the dividend provided by the company relative to a number of other company-specific factors. Regarding BGC Partners Inc, the dividend discount model StockNews created for the company implies a positive return of 265.18%. Some interesting points we thought investors may wish to consider regarding the dividend discount model forecast for BGC Partners Inc are:
- In comparison to other stocks in the Financial Services sector, BGCP provides shareholders with a dividend yield greater than merely 14.29% such stocks.
- BGC Partners Inc's dividend growth rate is higher than 32.59% of stocks in its sector (Financial Services).
- In terms of opportunity, BGC Partners Inc's estimated return of 265.18% surpasses about 93.19% of dividend issuers we applied the dividend discount model to.
BGCP Dividend Chart
BGCP Dividend History
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|