B&G Foods, Inc. B&G Foods, Inc. (BGS) Dividends
Dividend Yield and Dividend History Highlights
- Free cash flow for BGS has increased for the 5th straight quarter.
- BGS's free cash flow has been growing at a compound average annual rate of 60.03% over the past 5.51 years -- higher than 90.33% of current US-listed dividend stocks.
- To help you reduce price risk in your dividend portfolio, here are the dividend stocks that are least correlated with BGS's price: NM, AC, FCCO, MUR and SBAC.
BGS Price Forecast Based on Dividend Discount Model
|Current Price||DDM Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
The Dividend Discount Model (DDM) is a valuation model that attempts to determine a fair share price for a stock, based on the dividend it provides in comparison to several company-specific metrics indicative of the riskiness of the stock and the financial health of the company. In the case of BGS, the DDM model, as implemented by StockNews, implies a positive return of 394.61% relative to its current price. Some interesting points we thought investors may wish to consider regarding the dividend discount model forecast for B&G Foods Inc are:
- In comparison to other stocks in the Consumer Defensive sector, B&G Foods Inc offers a higher dividend yield than 97.44% of them.
- With a market cap of roughly $2 billion, BGS is in the mid-sized market cap class; here, it has a lower equity discount rate than 96.14% of stocks.
- In terms of opportunity, B&G Foods Inc's estimated return of 394.61% surpasses about 96.27% of dividend issuers we applied the dividend discount model to.
BGS Dividend Chart
BGS Dividend History
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|