B&G Foods, Inc. B&G Foods, Inc. (BGS) Dividends
Dividend Yield and Dividend History Highlights
- BGS's free cash flow has been growing at a compound average annual rate of 58.46% over the past 5.5 years -- higher than 89.83% of current US-listed dividend stocks.
- To help you reduce price risk in your dividend portfolio, here are the dividend stocks that are least correlated with BGS's price: AMOT, BAX, CIR, PEG and LITE.
BGS Price Forecast Based on Dividend Discount Model
|Current Price||DDM Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
The Dividend Discount Model (DDM) is a valuation model that attempts to determine a fair share price for a stock, based on the dividend it provides in comparison to several company-specific metrics indicative of the riskiness of the stock and the financial health of the company. As for BGS, the DDM model, as implemented by StockNews, implies a positive return of 4186.89% relative to its current price. Some interesting points we thought investors may wish to consider regarding the dividend discount model forecast for B&G Foods Inc are:
- B&G Foods Inc's market cap of $2 billion US dollars puts it in the mid-sized market cap class; here, it has a lower equity discount rate than 97.64% of stocks.
- Amongst its dividend-issuing peers in the mid-sized market cap category, BGS's beta -- a measure of volatility relative to the market at large -- is lower than 98.73% of them.
- Regarding its relative worth based on the dividend discount model, B&G Foods Inc's estimated return of 4186.89% surpasses about 98.26% of dividend issuers we applied the dividend discount model to.
BGS Dividend Chart
BGS Dividend History
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|