B&G Foods Inc (BGS) Price Targets From Analysts
Use the tables below to see what analysts covering B&G Foods Inc think about its future price and what recommendations they have for investors and traders.
|Number of Analysts||Highest Target Price||Lowest Target Price||Average Target Price||Current Price||Upside Potential|
The Trend in the Analyst Price Target
BGS's average price target has moved up $1.23 over the prior 134 days.
BGS Broker Recommendations Summary
|Average Broker Rating||Strong Buy||Buy||Hold||Sell||Strong Sell||Analysts Issuing Recs|
Use the points listed below to better contextualize what this analyst price target and recommendations data data means for investors.
- B&G Foods Inc's upside potential (average analyst target price relative to current price) is higher than 26.42% of all US stocks.
- BGS has a higher number of analysts covering the stock than 72.73% of all US stocks.
- B&G Foods Inc's variance in analysts' estimates is lower than 20.41% of Food Products stocks.
- The average analyst price target of BGS is greater than 34.69% of Food Products stocks.
- B&G Foods Inc's NA is greater than practically none of all US stocks.
Is BGS a Buy, Hold or Sell? See the POWR Ratings now!