Berkshire Hills Bancorp, Inc. (BHLB) Dividends
Dividend Yield and Dividend History Highlights
- BHLB's compound annual growth rate of its cash flow over the past 5.51 years is 0.45% -- which is higher than about 91.07% stocks we're looking at.
- BHLB has an EBITDA to net debt ratio of -518,912,000; for context, that's better than merely 0.24% stocks in our set (note that its net debt is negative, meaning it has more cash than debt).
- If price volatilty is something you're paying attention to when building your dividend portfolio, know that BHLB has less fluctuation in its price than merely 8.44% of stocks we're observing.
- As for stocks whose price is uncorrelated with BHLB's price and thus may be suitable peers for a diversified dividend portfolio, check out the following: T, HMI, BGS, TCP and CHRW.
BHLB Price Forecast Based on Dividend Discount Model
|Current Price||DDM Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
A technique commonly used by dividend investors to value dividend-issuing stocks is the Dividend Discount Model (DDM), which seeks to determine a fair share price based on the dividend provided by the company relative to a number of other company-specific factors. Regarding Berkshire Hills Bancorp Inc, the DDM model generated by StockNews estimates a return of negative 24.18% in comparison to its current price. Some interesting points we thought investors may wish to consider regarding the dividend discount model forecast for Berkshire Hills Bancorp Inc are:
- Beta tells us how volatile a stock's price is relative to the broader equity index; as for BHLB, approximately only 14.52% of US-listed dividend issuers had a higher beta, and thus may have greater price volatility.
- In terms of who is growing the amount of dividends they return to shareholders, BHLB boasts a higher growth rate in terms of its annual cash distributed to its owners than 67.02% of the dividend issuers in our set.
BHLB Dividend Chart
BHLB Dividend History
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|
BHLB Dividends vs. Peers
Looking for More Information on BHLB dividends?Want to do more research on Berkshire Hills Bancorp Inc's dividends? Try the links below:
Berkshire Hills Bancorp Inc Common Stock (BHLB) Dividend History | Nasdaq
Dividend History for Berkshire Hills Bancorp Inc (BHLB) - Dividend Investor
Berkshire Hills Bancorp Inc (BHLB) Dividend History - Seeking Alpha