BILL.COM HOLDINGS, INC. (BILL): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
BILL POWR Grades
- BILL scores best on the Sentiment dimension, with a Sentiment rank ahead of 69.78% of US stocks.
- BILL's strongest trending metric is Sentiment; it's been moving down over the last 31 weeks.
- BILL ranks lowest in Value; there it ranks in the 4th percentile.
BILL Stock Summary
- Billcom Holdings Inc's stock had its IPO on December 12, 2019, making it an older stock than merely 1.9% of US equities in our set.
- With a price/sales ratio of 85.57, Billcom Holdings Inc has a higher such ratio than 96.3% of stocks in our set.
- With a year-over-year growth in debt of 41,547.96%, Billcom Holdings Inc's debt growth rate surpasses 99.86% of about US stocks.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to BILL, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are BEEM, CRMD, EVFM, CMRX, and MMYT.
- BILL's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit Billcom Holdings Inc's official web site, go to www.bill.com.
BILL Valuation Summary
- BILL's price/sales ratio is 77.6; this is 1392.31% higher than that of the median Technology stock.
- BILL's EV/EBIT ratio has moved down 36 over the prior 20 months.
- Over the past 20 months, BILL's price/earnings ratio has gone down 32.8.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for BILL.
BILL Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
BILL Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$207.07||52-week high||$211.85|
|Prev. close||$206.82||52-week low||$82.19|
|Day high||$209.24||Avg. volume||1,297,988|
|50-day MA||$177.50||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$148.72||Market Cap||19.50B|
BILL.COM HOLDINGS, INC. (BILL) Company Bio
Bill.com Holdings, Inc. is a holding company, which engages in the provision of cloud-based software solutions. It simplifies, digitizes, and automates complex back-office financial operations for SMBs. The firm's software helps customers to generate and process invoices, streamline approvals, send and receive payments, sync with their accounting system, and manage their cash. The company was founded by Rene Lacertea in August 2, 2018 and is headquartered in Palo Alto, CA.
BILL Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
BILL Latest Social Stream
View Full BILL Social Stream
Latest BILL News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Billcom Holdings Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate BILL as an investment opportunity.
(Bloomberg) -- Settle, a financial-technology startup that helps e-commerce companies manage cash flow, is in talks to raise fresh funding at a valuation of roughly $600 million, according to people with knowledge of the matter.The San Francisco-base company’s founder and chief executive officer is Alek Koenig, the former head of credit at Affirm Holdings Inc. it is discussing a potential capital injection with institutional investors, the people said, requesting anonymity as the round isn’t pub
Record low interest rates, trillions of dollars in government stimulus spending, and pent-up demand from consumers who have been burdened by COVID restrictions for the last 18 months -- that's a recipe for a powerful economic expansion unlike anything we've seen in our lifetimes. Over 99% of American businesses are small businesses, and they employ almost 50% of all workers across the country so their participation is critical to sustained growth. As the economic recovery kicks into high gear, Bill.com (NYSE: BILL) and Intuit (NASDAQ: INTU) will benefit from an influx of new small-to-medium-sized businesses.
Bill.com Holdings, Inc. ( NYSE:BILL ) is possibly approaching a major achievement in its business, so we would like to...
Bill.com has become one of the best IPO stocks, up nearly 800% from its initial offering in December 2019. The stock topped a buy point Wednesday.
Cloud-based software provider Bill.com Holdings Inc (NYSE: BILL) inked an agreement to acquire Invoice2go in a stock and cash transaction valued at $625 million. The company will offer 75% of the purchase price in stock and the remaining in cash. Invoice2go is a mobile-first accounts receivable (AR) software provider that empowers small businesses and freelancers to grow their client base, manage invoicing and payments, build their brand, and much more. Bill.com's payments expertise and go-to-ma
BILL Price Returns