Bioceres Crop Solutions Corp. (BIOX): Price and Financial Metrics
BIOX Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$12.36||52-week high||$14.20|
|Prev. close||$12.20||52-week low||$9.76|
|Day high||$12.39||Avg. volume||62,600|
|50-day MA||$11.06||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$11.59||Market Cap||776.17M|
BIOX Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
BIOX POWR Grades
- Growth is the dimension where BIOX ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 87.11% of US stocks.
- BIOX's strongest trending metric is Quality; it's been moving up over the last 177 days.
- BIOX ranks lowest in Momentum; there it ranks in the 17th percentile.
BIOX Stock Summary
- BIOX's current price/earnings ratio is 45.55, which is higher than 86.96% of US stocks with positive earnings.
- The price/operating cash flow metric for BIOCERES CROP SOLUTIONS CORP is higher than 97.98% of stocks in our set with a positive cash flow.
- Revenue growth over the past 12 months for BIOCERES CROP SOLUTIONS CORP comes in at 34.37%, a number that bests 83.76% of the US stocks we're tracking.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to BIOX, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are NEOG, ICUI, IAC, MOG.A, and NTWK.
- BIOX's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit BIOCERES CROP SOLUTIONS CORP's official web site, go to biocerescrops.com.
BIOX Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Basic Materials stock, BIOX's EV/EBIT ratio is 17.61% higher, now standing at 16.7.
- BIOX's EV/EBIT ratio has moved up 8.6 over the prior 65 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for BIOX.
BIOX's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- BIOX has a Quality Grade of C, ranking ahead of 48.72% of graded US stocks.
- BIOX's asset turnover comes in at 0.594 -- ranking 49th of 89 Chemicals stocks.
- 500 - Internal server error
The table below shows BIOX's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
Bioceres Crop Solutions Corp. (BIOX) Company Bio
Bioceres Crop Solutions Corp., together with its subsidiaries, provides crop productivity solutions. The company operates through three segments: Seed and Integrated Products, Crop Protection, and Crop Nutrition. The Seed and Integrated Products segment develops and commercializes seed technology, biotechnological events, germplasm, and seed treatments. The Crop Protection segment develops, produces, and markets adjuvants, insecticides, fungicides, and baits. The Crop Nutrition segment develops, produces, commercializes, and sells inoculants, bio-inductors, and biological and microgranulated fertilizers. In addition, the company offers HB4, a drought tolerant seed technology program. It operates in Argentina, Austria, Bolivia, Brazil, Lebanon, the United States, Italy, Paraguay, the United Kingdom, South Africa, France, Canada, Ukraine, Uruguay, and internationally. The company is headquartered in Rosario, Argentina. Bioceres Crop Solutions Corp. is a subsidiary of Bioceres LLC.
BIOX Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
BIOX Latest Social Stream
View Full BIOX Social Stream
Latest BIOX News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about BIOCERES CROP SOLUTIONS CORP that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate BIOX as an investment opportunity.
Q1 2024 Bioceres Crop Solutions Corp Earnings Call
ROSARIO, Argentina, November 13, 2023--Bioceres Crop Solutions Corp. (Bioceres) (NASDAQ: BIOX), a leader in the development and commercialization of productivity solutions designed to regenerate agricultural ecosystems while making crops more resilient to climate change, announced financial results for the first quarter ended September 30, 2023. Financial results are expressed in U.S. dollars and are presented in accordance with International Financial Reporting Standards. All comparisons in thi
Bioceres Crop Solutions to Host Fiscal First Quarter 2024 Financial Results Conference Call on Tuesday, November 14, 2023 at 8:30 a.m. Eastern Time
ROSARIO, Argentina, October 31, 2023--Bioceres Crop Solutions Corp. (NASDAQ: BIOX) ("Bioceres" or the "Company"), a leader in the development and commercialization of productivity solutions designed to regenerate agricultural ecosystems while making crops more resilient to climate change, will hold a conference call on Tuesday, November 14, 2023 at 8:30 a.m. Eastern Time to discuss its results for the first quarter ended September 30, 2023. A press release detailing these results will be issued
In this article, we will take a look at the 30 most profitable agricultural business ideas for young entrepreneurs. If you want to skip our detailed analysis, you can go directly to 5 Most Profitable Agricultural Business Ideas for Young Entrepreneurs. Technology has altered the agriculture industry on a global scale. More businesses are investing […]
LUXEMBOURG / ACCESSWIRE / October 17, 2023 // Moolec Science SA (NASDAQ:MLEC; "Company"; "Moolec''), a science-based food ingredient company, announced today that it has entered into agreements to issue a convertible note due 2026 to Grupo Insud ("Insud") ...
BIOX Price Returns
Continue Researching BIOXWant to see what other sources are saying about Bioceres Crop Solutions Corp's financials and stock price? Try the links below:
Bioceres Crop Solutions Corp (BIOX) Stock Price | Nasdaq
Bioceres Crop Solutions Corp (BIOX) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
Bioceres Crop Solutions Corp (BIOX) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch