Bioceres Crop Solutions Corp. (BIOX): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
BIOX POWR Grades
- Growth is the dimension where BIOX ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 78.99% of US stocks.
- BIOX's strongest trending metric is Growth; it's been moving down over the last 179 days.
- BIOX's current lowest rank is in the Quality metric (where it is better than 10.92% of US stocks).
BIOX Stock Summary
- BIOX's one year PEG ratio, measuring expected growth in earnings next year relative to current common stock price is 1,847.98 -- higher than 98.39% of US-listed equities with positive expected earnings growth.
- BIOX's equity multiplier -- a measure of assets relative to shareholders'equity -- is greater than that of 81.08% of US stocks.
- Revenue growth over the past 12 months for BIOCERES CROP SOLUTIONS CORP comes in at 59.79%, a number that bests 85.52% of the US stocks we're tracking.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to BIOCERES CROP SOLUTIONS CORP, a group of peers worth examining would be FLL, FTEK, PRMW, DAN, and ERJ.
- BIOX's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit BIOCERES CROP SOLUTIONS CORP's official web site, go to biocerescrops.com.
BIOX Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Basic Materials stock, BIOX's price/sales ratio is 52% higher, now standing at 1.9.
- Over the past 55 months, BIOX's price/sales ratio has gone up 0.8.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for BIOX.
BIOX's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- BIOX has a Quality Grade of C, ranking ahead of 48.72% of graded US stocks.
- BIOX's asset turnover comes in at 0.594 -- ranking 49th of 89 Chemicals stocks.
- 500 - Internal server error
The table below shows BIOX's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
BIOX Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
BIOX Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$13.60||52-week high||$16.00|
|Prev. close||$13.44||52-week low||$9.27|
|Day high||$13.63||Avg. volume||86,660|
|50-day MA||$13.35||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$13.00||Market Cap||559.01M|
Bioceres Crop Solutions Corp. (BIOX) Company Bio
Bioceres Crop Solutions Corp., together with its subsidiaries, provides crop productivity solutions. The company operates through three segments: Seed and Integrated Products, Crop Protection, and Crop Nutrition. The Seed and Integrated Products segment develops and commercializes seed technology, biotechnological events, germplasm, and seed treatments. The Crop Protection segment develops, produces, and markets adjuvants, insecticides, fungicides, and baits. The Crop Nutrition segment develops, produces, commercializes, and sells inoculants, bio-inductors, and biological and microgranulated fertilizers. In addition, the company offers HB4, a drought tolerant seed technology program. It operates in Argentina, Austria, Bolivia, Brazil, Lebanon, the United States, Italy, Paraguay, the United Kingdom, South Africa, France, Canada, Ukraine, Uruguay, and internationally. The company is headquartered in Rosario, Argentina. Bioceres Crop Solutions Corp. is a subsidiary of Bioceres LLC.
Most Popular Stories View All
BIOX Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
BIOX Latest Social Stream
View Full BIOX Social Stream
Latest BIOX News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about BIOCERES CROP SOLUTIONS CORP that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate BIOX as an investment opportunity.
In this article, we discuss 9 best fertilizer stocks to buy according to hedge funds. If you want to see more stocks in this selection, check out 5 Best Fertilizer Stocks to Buy According to Hedge Funds. As per Vantage Market Research in a report dated July 27, the global fertilizer market will experience growth […]
Bioceres Crop Solutions ( NASDAQ:BIOX ) First Quarter 2023 Results Key Financial Results Revenue: US$127.1m (up 92...
Analysts Have Conflicting Sentiments on These Materials Companies: Lundin Gold (OtherLUGDF) and Bioceres Crop Solutions (BIOX)
Analysts have been eager to weigh in on the Materials sector with new ratings on Lundin Gold (LUGDF – Research Report) and Bioceres Crop Solutions (BIOX – Research Report). Lundin Gold (LUGDF) In a report released today, Don DeMarco from National Bank maintained a Hold rating on Lundin Gold, with a price target of C$11.50. The company's shares closed last Thursday at $8.91. According to TipRanks.
ROSARIO, Argentina, November 10, 2022--Bioceres Crop Solutions Corp. (Bioceres) (NASDAQ: BIOX), a fully integrated provider of crop productivity solutions designed to enable the transition of agriculture towards carbon neutrality, announced financial results for the fiscal first quarter ended September 30, 2022. Financial results are expressed in U.S. dollars and are presented in accordance with International Financial Reporting Standards. All comparisons in this announcement are year-over-year
It might seem bad, but the worst that can happen when you buy a stock (without leverage) is that its share price goes...
BIOX Price Returns
Continue Researching BIOXWant to see what other sources are saying about Bioceres Crop Solutions Corp's financials and stock price? Try the links below:
Bioceres Crop Solutions Corp (BIOX) Stock Price | Nasdaq
Bioceres Crop Solutions Corp (BIOX) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
Bioceres Crop Solutions Corp (BIOX) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch