Bioceres Crop Solutions Corp. (BIOX): Price and Financial Metrics
BIOX Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$11.64||52-week high||$15.49|
|Prev. close||$11.81||52-week low||$9.27|
|Day high||$11.97||Avg. volume||52,024|
|50-day MA||$11.11||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$12.31||Market Cap||478.45M|
BIOX Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
BIOX POWR Grades
- BIOX scores best on the Sentiment dimension, with a Sentiment rank ahead of 65.19% of US stocks.
- BIOX's strongest trending metric is Momentum; it's been moving down over the last 26 weeks.
- BIOX's current lowest rank is in the Value metric (where it is better than 16.76% of US stocks).
BIOX Stock Summary
- BIOCERES CROP SOLUTIONS CORP's stock had its IPO on March 22, 2018, making it an older stock than only 23.77% of US equities in our set.
- With a year-over-year growth in debt of 34.53%, BIOCERES CROP SOLUTIONS CORP's debt growth rate surpasses 76.62% of about US stocks.
- As for revenue growth, note that BIOX's revenue has grown 68.75% over the past 12 months; that beats the revenue growth of 88.54% of US companies in our set.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to BIOX, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are IART, QCRH, CWBC, MWA, and NRC.
- BIOX's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit BIOCERES CROP SOLUTIONS CORP's official web site, go to biocerescrops.com.
BIOX Valuation Summary
- BIOX's price/sales ratio is 1.9; this is 58.33% higher than that of the median Basic Materials stock.
- Over the past 59 months, BIOX's price/sales ratio has gone up 0.8.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for BIOX.
BIOX's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- BIOX has a Quality Grade of C, ranking ahead of 48.72% of graded US stocks.
- BIOX's asset turnover comes in at 0.594 -- ranking 49th of 89 Chemicals stocks.
- 500 - Internal server error
The table below shows BIOX's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
BIOX Price Target
For more insight on analysts targets of BIOX, see our BIOX price target page. And for a list of of all stocks sorted by upside potential based on analyst target price, see our Top Price Target page.
|Average Price Target||$20.21||Average Broker Recommendation||1.38 (Strong Buy)|
Bioceres Crop Solutions Corp. (BIOX) Company Bio
Bioceres Crop Solutions Corp., together with its subsidiaries, provides crop productivity solutions. The company operates through three segments: Seed and Integrated Products, Crop Protection, and Crop Nutrition. The Seed and Integrated Products segment develops and commercializes seed technology, biotechnological events, germplasm, and seed treatments. The Crop Protection segment develops, produces, and markets adjuvants, insecticides, fungicides, and baits. The Crop Nutrition segment develops, produces, commercializes, and sells inoculants, bio-inductors, and biological and microgranulated fertilizers. In addition, the company offers HB4, a drought tolerant seed technology program. It operates in Argentina, Austria, Bolivia, Brazil, Lebanon, the United States, Italy, Paraguay, the United Kingdom, South Africa, France, Canada, Ukraine, Uruguay, and internationally. The company is headquartered in Rosario, Argentina. Bioceres Crop Solutions Corp. is a subsidiary of Bioceres LLC.
Most Popular Stories View All
BIOX Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
BIOX Latest Social Stream
View Full BIOX Social Stream
Latest BIOX News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about BIOCERES CROP SOLUTIONS CORP that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate BIOX as an investment opportunity.
Bioceres Crop Solutions Reports Fiscal Third Quarter 2023 Financial and Operational Results
ROSARIO, Argentina, May 10, 2023--Bioceres Crop Solutions Corp. (Bioceres) (NASDAQ: BIOX), a leader in the development and commercialization of productivity solutions designed to regenerate agricultural ecosystems while making crops more resilient to climate change, announced financial results for the fiscal third quarter ended March 31, 2023. Financial results are expressed in U.S. dollars and are presented in accordance with International Financial Reporting Standards. All comparisons in this
Bioceres Crop Solutions to Host Fiscal Third Quarter 2023 Financial Results Conference Call on Thursday, May 11, 2023 at 8:30 a.m. Eastern Time
ROSARIO, Argentina, April 27, 2023--Bioceres Crop Solutions Corp. (NASDAQ: BIOX) ("Bioceres" or the "Company"), a fully integrated provider of crop productivity solutions designed to enable the transition of agriculture towards carbon neutrality, will hold a conference call on Thursday, May 11, 2023 at 8:30 a.m. Eastern Time to discuss its results for the third quarter ended March 31, 2023. A press release detailing these results will be issued prior to the call.
With Bioceres Crop Solutions Corp. (NASDAQ:BIOX) It Looks Like You'll Get What You Pay For
When you see that almost half of the companies in the Chemicals industry in the United States have price-to-sales...
Bioceres Crop Solutions Releases FY22 Sustainability Report
ROSARIO, Argentina, April 03, 2023--Bioceres Crop Solutions Corp. (NASDAQ: BIOX), a fully integrated provider of crop productivity solutions designed to enable the transition of agriculture towards carbon neutrality, is pleased to announce the release of the company’s inaugural FY22 Sustainability Report, entitled: Each Step We Take. The report is available for download here.
Bioceres Crop Solutions to Participate in the 35th Annual Roth Conference
ROSARIO, Argentina, March 07, 2023--Bioceres Crop Solutions Corp. (NASDAQ: BIOX) ("Bioceres" or the "Company"), a fully integrated provider of crop productivity solutions designed to enable the transition of agriculture towards carbon neutrality, will participate in the 35th Annual Roth Conference scheduled for March 12-14, 2023 to be held at The Ritz Carlton Laguna Niguel in Dana Point, California.
BIOX Price Returns
Continue Researching BIOXWant to see what other sources are saying about Bioceres Crop Solutions Corp's financials and stock price? Try the links below:
Bioceres Crop Solutions Corp (BIOX) Stock Price | Nasdaq
Bioceres Crop Solutions Corp (BIOX) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
Bioceres Crop Solutions Corp (BIOX) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch
Loading social stream, please wait...