Bioceres Crop Solutions Corp. (BIOX): Price and Financial Metrics
BIOX Stock Summary
- Bioceres Crop Solutions Corp's capital turnover -- a measure of revenue relative to shareholder's equity -- is better than 88.17% of US listed stocks.
- BIOX's went public 2.84 years ago, making it older than just 8.35% of listed US stocks we're tracking.
- In terms of twelve month growth in earnings before interest and taxes, Bioceres Crop Solutions Corp is reporting a growth rate of -1,001.35%; that's higher than only 2.01% of US stocks.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to Bioceres Crop Solutions Corp, a group of peers worth examining would be THMO, VRME, BRFS, TH, and HDSN.
- Visit BIOX's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to biocerescrops.com.
BIOX Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
BIOX Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$8.04||52-week high||$9.10|
|Prev. close||$7.95||52-week low||$4.33|
|Day high||$8.30||Avg. volume||103,329|
|50-day MA||$6.11||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$5.80||Market Cap||309.51M|
Bioceres Crop Solutions Corp. (BIOX) Company Bio
Bioceres Crop Solutions Corp., together with its subsidiaries, provides crop productivity solutions. The company operates through three segments: Seed and Integrated Products, Crop Protection, and Crop Nutrition. The Seed and Integrated Products segment develops and commercializes seed technology, biotechnological events, germplasm, and seed treatments. The Crop Protection segment develops, produces, and markets adjuvants, insecticides, fungicides, and baits. The Crop Nutrition segment develops, produces, commercializes, and sells inoculants, bio-inductors, and biological and microgranulated fertilizers. In addition, the company offers HB4, a drought tolerant seed technology program. It operates in Argentina, Austria, Bolivia, Brazil, Lebanon, the United States, Italy, Paraguay, the United Kingdom, South Africa, France, Canada, Ukraine, Uruguay, and internationally. The company is headquartered in Rosario, Argentina. Bioceres Crop Solutions Corp. is a subsidiary of Bioceres LLC.