Bancorp of New Jersey, Inc (BKJ): Price and Financial Metrics
BKJ Stock Summary
- With a one year PEG ratio of 286.01, Bancorp of New Jersey Inc is expected to have a higher PEG ratio (a measure of how expensive a stock is relative to its expected earnings growth) than 85.52% of US stocks.
- BKJ's equity multiplier -- a measure of assets relative to shareholders'equity -- is greater than that of 93.25% of US stocks.
- With a year-over-year growth in debt of 70.37%, Bancorp of New Jersey Inc's debt growth rate surpasses 83.48% of about US stocks.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to BKJ, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are FUNC, TRCB, FCAP, VLGEA, and CCNE.
- Visit BKJ's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.bonj.net.
BKJ Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
BKJ Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$17.89||52-week high||$19.95|
|Prev. close||$19.31||52-week low||$12.81|
|Day high||$19.30||Avg. volume||13,924|
|50-day MA||$18.75||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$15.44||Market Cap||130.95M|
Bancorp of New Jersey, Inc (BKJ) Company Bio
Bancorp of New Jersey, Inc. operates as a bank holding company of Bank of New Jersey that provides banking services to individuals, businesses, non-profit organizations, and governmental units in New Jersey. The company was founded in 2006 and is based in Fort Lee, New Jersey.