BankUnited, Inc. (BKU) Dividends
Dividend Yield and Dividend History Highlights
- BKU's free cash flow has been growing at a compound average annual rate of 56.88% over the past 5.76 years -- higher than 89.94% of current US-listed dividend stocks.
- If you want to include this stock in your dividend portfolio, here are some dividend stocks that are NOT correlated with BKU that may be suitable potential portfolio mates: PAAS, GNSS, RDY, SJW and CHRW.
BKU Price Forecast Based on Dividend Discount Model
|Current Price||DDM Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
For dividend yielding stocks, the Dividend Discount Model (DDM) is a common valuation tool; it attempts to extrapolate a fair share price based primarily on the dividend the stock provides relative to a number of other quantiative aspects of its business. As for BKU, the DDM model, as implemented by StockNews, implies a negative return of 47.54% relative to its current price. Digging deeper, the aspects of BankUnited Inc's dividend discount model that we found most interesting were:
- Beta is a measure of volatility relative to the stock market at large; when evaluated against its peers in the small-sized revenue class, BankUnited Inc has a beta lower than merely 13.65% of such peers.
- In terms of who is growing the amount of dividends they return to shareholders, BankUnited Inc has been increasing its dividends at a faster rate than merely 15.68% of US-listed dividend-issuing stocks we observed.
- As other dividend issuers in the Financial Services sector, BankUnited Inc has an equity discount rate lower than merely 15.37% of them.
BKU Dividend Chart
BKU Dividend History
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|