Bellicum Pharmaceuticals, Inc. (BLCM): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
BLCM Stock Summary
- BLCM has a higher market value than just 0.97% of US stocks; more precisely, its current market capitalization is $3,445,411.
- The ratio of debt to operating expenses for BELLICUM PHARMACEUTICALS INC is higher than it is for about only 0.44% of US stocks.
- BELLICUM PHARMACEUTICALS INC's shareholder yield -- a measure of how much capital is returned to stockholders via dividends and buybacks -- is -955.13%, greater than the shareholder yield of only 0.81% of stocks in our set.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to BELLICUM PHARMACEUTICALS INC, a group of peers worth examining would be ALPN, TNGX, IDYA, GRTS, and LPTX.
- Visit BLCM's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.bellicum.com.
BLCM Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Healthcare stock, BLCM's price/earnings ratio is 100.88% lower, now standing at -0.2.
- Over the past 100 months, BLCM's price/earnings ratio has gone up 65.1.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for BLCM.
BLCM Growth Metrics
- Its 4 year price growth rate is now at -95.47%.
- Its 4 year net cashflow from operations growth rate is now at -12.35%.
- The 3 year price growth rate now stands at -95.46%.
The table below shows BLCM's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
BLCM Price Target
For more insight on analysts targets of BLCM, see our BLCM price target page. And for a list of of all stocks sorted by upside potential based on analyst target price, see our Top Price Target page.
|Average Price Target||$4.50||Average Broker Recommendation||2 (Hold)|
BLCM Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
BLCM Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$0.32||52-week high||$2.20|
|Prev. close||$0.40||52-week low||$0.29|
|Day high||$0.40||Avg. volume||84,323|
|50-day MA||$1.04||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$1.11||Market Cap||2.73M|
Bellicum Pharmaceuticals, Inc. (BLCM) Company Bio
Bellicum Pharmaceuticals is a clinical stage biopharmaceutical company focused on discovering and developing novel cellular immunotherapies for various forms of cancer, including hematological cancers and solid tumors, as well as orphan inherited blood disorders. The company was founded in 2004 and is based in Houston, Texas.
Most Popular Stories View All
BLCM Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
BLCM Latest Social Stream
View Full BLCM Social Stream
Latest BLCM News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about BELLICUM PHARMACEUTICALS INC that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate BLCM as an investment opportunity.
Bellicum (BLCM) Down on Ending Development of CAR-T Candidates
Following the decision to discontinue the development of pipeline candidates, Bellicum Pharmaceuticals (BLCM) is left with no candidate in clinical development. The stock is down 50% post the news.
Is Bellicum Pharmaceuticals (BLCM) Stock Outpacing Its Medical Peers This Year?
Here is how Bellicum Pharmaceuticals (BLCM) and Chemed (CHE) have performed compared to their sector so far this year.
Bellicum Discontinues Phase 1/2 Trials and Initiates Evaluation of Strategic Alternatives
HOUSTON, March 14, 2023 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Bellicum Pharmaceuticals, Inc. (Nasdaq: BLCM), today announced its decision to discontinue its ongoing Phase 1/2 clinical trials evaluating the safety and preliminary efficacy of its GoCAR-T cell product candidates in combination with rimiducid in heavily pre-treated cancer patients. The trials for BPX-601 and BPX-603 are being discontinued following the Company’s assessment of the risk/benefit profile of BPX-601 in combination with rimiducid. The most
Is Bellicum Pharmaceuticals (BLCM) Outperforming Other Medical Stocks This Year?
Here is how Bellicum Pharmaceuticals (BLCM) and Castle Biosciences, Inc. (CSTL) have performed compared to their sector so far this year.
Why Bellicum Pharmaceuticals Stock Is Plunging Today
Bellicum Pharmaceuticals Inc (NASDAQ: BLCM) announced the presentation of early Phase 1 results for BPX-601 at the American Society of Clinical Oncology Genitourinary Cancers Symposium. These interim results demonstrated the preliminary efficacy of BPX-601 PSCA-directed GoCAR-T cells in combination with rimiducid in heavily pre-treated patients. These initial data from 2 cohorts consisted of 8 patients. Four of eight (50%) patients achieved a PSA50 response, three of whom achieved a PSA90 respon
BLCM Price Returns
Continue Researching BLCMWant to see what other sources are saying about Bellicum Pharmaceuticals Inc's financials and stock price? Try the links below:
Bellicum Pharmaceuticals Inc (BLCM) Stock Price | Nasdaq
Bellicum Pharmaceuticals Inc (BLCM) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
Bellicum Pharmaceuticals Inc (BLCM) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch
Loading social stream, please wait...