Bellicum Pharmaceuticals, Inc. (BLCM): Price and Financial Metrics
BLCM Stock Summary
- With a price/sales ratio of 36.33, Bellicum Pharmaceuticals Inc has a higher such ratio than 96.09% of stocks in our set.
- As for revenue growth, note that BLCM's revenue has grown 214.21% over the past 12 months; that beats the revenue growth of 96.99% of US companies in our set.
- The volatility of Bellicum Pharmaceuticals Inc's share price is greater than that of 95.23% US stocks with at least 200 days of trading history.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to Bellicum Pharmaceuticals Inc are NOVN, ADXS, MEIP, DRNA, and RARE.
- Visit BLCM's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.bellicum.com.
BLCM Stock Price Chart More Charts
BLCM Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$2.29||52-week high||$4.14|
|Prev. close||$2.10||52-week low||$0.72|
|Day high||$2.79||Avg. volume||2,515,242|
|50-day MA||$1.10||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$1.61||Market Cap||114.33M|
Bellicum Pharmaceuticals, Inc. (BLCM) Company Bio
Bellicum Pharmaceuticals is a clinical stage biopharmaceutical company focused on discovering and developing novel cellular immunotherapies for various forms of cancer, including hematological cancers and solid tumors, as well as orphan inherited blood disorders. The company was founded in 2004 and is based in Houston, Texas.