Bellicum Pharmaceuticals, Inc. (BLCM): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
BLCM Stock Summary
- For BLCM, its debt to operating expenses ratio is greater than that reported by only 0.51% of US equities we're observing.
- Revenue growth over the past 12 months for BELLICUM PHARMACEUTICALS INC comes in at -75.81%, a number that bests just 2.1% of the US stocks we're tracking.
- Shareholder yield, a measure of how much is returned to shareholders via dividends and share repurchases, for BLCM comes in at -367.36% -- higher than that of only 1.53% of stocks in our set.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to BLCM, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are TNGX, ALPN, SGMO, IDYA, and GRTS.
- BLCM's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit BELLICUM PHARMACEUTICALS INC's official web site, go to www.bellicum.com.
BLCM Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Healthcare stock, BLCM's EV/EBIT ratio is 86.05% lower, now standing at 1.2.
- BLCM's price/earnings ratio has moved up 64.8 over the prior 97 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for BLCM.
BLCM Growth Metrics
- Its year over year cash and equivalents growth rate is now at 39.51%.
- Its 3 year revenue growth rate is now at 318.35%.
- The year over year price growth rate now stands at -54.46%.
The table below shows BLCM's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
BLCM Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
BLCM Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$1.02||52-week high||$2.20|
|Prev. close||$1.00||52-week low||$0.93|
|Day high||$1.06||Avg. volume||30,087|
|50-day MA||$1.07||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$1.38||Market Cap||8.79M|
Bellicum Pharmaceuticals, Inc. (BLCM) Company Bio
Bellicum Pharmaceuticals is a clinical stage biopharmaceutical company focused on discovering and developing novel cellular immunotherapies for various forms of cancer, including hematological cancers and solid tumors, as well as orphan inherited blood disorders. The company was founded in 2004 and is based in Houston, Texas.
Most Popular Stories View All
BLCM Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
BLCM Latest Social Stream
View Full BLCM Social Stream
Latest BLCM News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about BELLICUM PHARMACEUTICALS INC that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate BLCM as an investment opportunity.
HOUSTON, Nov. 10, 2022 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Bellicum Pharmaceuticals, Inc. (Nasdaq: BLCM), a leader in developing novel, controllable cellular immunotherapies for cancers, today reported financial results for the third quarter 2022 and provided an operational update. “We are encouraged by the progress we are making in our patient enrollment efforts for the BPX-601 and BPX-603 trials despite a national fludarabine shortage, and are on track to present data updates for both programs in the first ha
HOUSTON, Oct. 31, 2022 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Bellicum Pharmaceuticals, Inc. (NASDAQ:BLCM), a leader in developing novel, controllable cellular immunotherapies for cancers, today announced equity inducement grants to 1 new employee consisting of an aggregate of 45,000 stock options. The Compensation Committee of the Board of Directors approved the grants with an effective date of October 31, 2022. The stock options were granted as inducements material to the employees entering into employment with
HOUSTON, Oct. 04, 2022 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Bellicum Pharmaceuticals, Inc. (Nasdaq: BLCM), a leader in developing novel, controllable cellular immunotherapies for cancers, today announced that Rick Fair, President and CEO, will present at the annual Cell & Gene Meeting on the Mesa to be held October 11-13 in Carlsbad, CA and livestreamed globally. Details regarding Bellicum’s presentation at the conference are as follows: Event: 2022 Cell & Gene Meeting on the Mesa Date: October 11, 2022Time: 4:3
Bellicum Pharmaceuticals to Participate in the H.C. Wainwright 24th Annual Global Investment Conference
HOUSTON, Sept. 01, 2022 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Bellicum Pharmaceuticals, Inc. (Nasdaq: BLCM), a leader in developing novel, controllable cellular immunotherapies for cancers, today announced that Rick Fair, President and CEO, will participate in the H.C. Wainwright 24th Annual Global Investment Conference (hybrid). A pre-recorded presentation will be available to view on-demand beginning at 7 a.m. ET / 4 a.m. PT on September 12, 2022, and will remain accessible for 90 days in the Events and Present
After losing some value lately, a hammer chart pattern has been formed for Bellicum Pharmaceuticals (BLCM), indicating that the stock has found support. This, combined with an upward trend in earnings estimate revisions, could lead to a trend reversal for the stock in the near term.
BLCM Price Returns
Continue Researching BLCMWant to see what other sources are saying about Bellicum Pharmaceuticals Inc's financials and stock price? Try the links below:
Bellicum Pharmaceuticals Inc (BLCM) Stock Price | Nasdaq
Bellicum Pharmaceuticals Inc (BLCM) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
Bellicum Pharmaceuticals Inc (BLCM) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch