Bellicum Pharmaceuticals, Inc. (BLCM): Price and Financial Metrics
BLCM Stock Summary
- As for revenue growth, note that BLCM's revenue has grown 537.77% over the past 12 months; that beats the revenue growth of 98.73% of US companies in our set.
- In terms of volatility of its share price, BLCM is more volatile than 99.55% of stocks we're observing.
- Bellicum Pharmaceuticals Inc's shareholder yield -- a measure of how much capital is returned to stockholders via dividends and buybacks -- is -239.52%, greater than the shareholder yield of just 3% of stocks in our set.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to Bellicum Pharmaceuticals Inc, a group of peers worth examining would be CANF, AGTC, IDRA, SGMO, and PIRS.
- Visit BLCM's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.bellicum.com.
BLCM Stock Price Chart More Charts
BLCM Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$4.04||52-week high||$40.50|
|Prev. close||$4.29||52-week low||$3.32|
|Day high||$4.47||Avg. volume||163,241|
|50-day MA||$8.44||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$11.22||Market Cap||20.39M|
Bellicum Pharmaceuticals, Inc. (BLCM) Company Bio
Bellicum Pharmaceuticals is a clinical stage biopharmaceutical company focused on discovering and developing novel cellular immunotherapies for various forms of cancer, including hematological cancers and solid tumors, as well as orphan inherited blood disorders. The company was founded in 2004 and is based in Houston, Texas.