Berkeley Lights Inc. (BLI): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
BLI POWR Grades
- Momentum is the dimension where BLI ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 50.12% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for BLI is in Growth, which has been heading down over the past 52 weeks.
- BLI ranks lowest in Stability; there it ranks in the 7th percentile.
BLI Stock Summary
- Berkeley Lights Inc's stock had its IPO on July 17, 2020, making it an older stock than only 1.13% of US equities in our set.
- With a price/sales ratio of 21.96, Berkeley Lights Inc has a higher such ratio than 90.73% of stocks in our set.
- The volatility of Berkeley Lights Inc's share price is greater than that of 92.45% US stocks with at least 200 days of trading history.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to BLI, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are XAIR, DUO, PSNL, CERS, and POWI.
- Visit BLI's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.berkeleylights.com.
BLI Valuation Summary
- BLI's price/earnings ratio is -43.9; this is 220.27% lower than that of the median Healthcare stock.
- Over the past 14 months, BLI's EV/EBIT ratio has gone up 102.7.
- BLI's EV/EBIT ratio has moved up 102.7 over the prior 14 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for BLI.
BLI's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- BLI has a Quality Grade of D, ranking ahead of 22.03% of graded US stocks.
- BLI's asset turnover comes in at 0.26 -- ranking 60th of 75 Measuring and Control Equipment stocks.
- 500 - Internal server error
The table below shows BLI's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
BLI Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
BLI Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$24.70||52-week high||$113.53|
|Prev. close||$25.47||52-week low||$17.82|
|Day high||$25.48||Avg. volume||1,208,937|
|50-day MA||$28.31||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$47.57||Market Cap||1.66B|
Berkeley Lights Inc. (BLI) Company Bio
Berkeley Lights, Inc. develops and commercializes platforms for the acceleration of discovery, development, and delivery of cell-based products and therapies. Its platforms automate the manipulation, analysis, and selection of individual cells, creating scalability and deep cell insights. The company was founded by Igor Y. Khandros, William H. Davidow, Michael E. Marks, and Ming C. Wu on April 5, 2011 and is headquartered in Emeryville, CA.
Most Popular Stories View All
BLI Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
BLI Latest Social Stream
View Full BLI Social Stream
Latest BLI News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Berkeley Lights Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate BLI as an investment opportunity.
Securities Litigation Partner James (Josh) Wilson Encourages Investors Who Suffered Losses Exceeding $50,000 In Berkeley Lights To Contact Him Directly To Discuss Their Options New York, New York--(Newsfile Corp. - October 22, 2021) - Faruqi & Faruqi, LLP, a leading national securities law firm, is investigating potential claims against Berkeley Lights Inc. ("Berkeley Lights" or the "Company") (NASDAQ: BLI).If you suffered losses exceeding $100,000 investing in Berkeley Lights stock or options a
Berkeley Lights} stock has undergone multiple analysts rating changes in the recent past. Berkeley Lights Downgraded by Zacks Investment Research on 10/20/2021. In a note to investors, the firm issued a new rating of Sell. The analysts previously had rating of Hold. The post Berkeley Lights (NASDAQ:BLI) Downgraded by Zacks Investment Research to Sell appeared first on .
Berkeley Lights (NASDAQ:BLI) was downgraded by Zacks Investment Research from a hold rating to a sell rating in a research note issued to investors on Wednesday, Zacks.com reports. According to Zacks, Berkeley Lights Inc. is a Digital Cell Biology company. It focuses on development and commercialization of biotherapeutics and other cell-based products. Berkeley Lights Inc. 
Bank of New York Mellon Corp boosted its stake in Berkeley Lights, Inc. (NASDAQ:BLI) by 190.8% in the 2nd quarter, according to its most recent disclosure with the Securities and Exchange Commission (SEC). The firm owned 149,649 shares of the companys stock after buying an additional 98,193 shares during the period. Bank of New York 
Securities Litigation Partner James (Josh) Wilson Encourages Investors Who Suffered Losses Exceeding $50,000 In Berkeley Lights To Contact Him Directly To Discuss Their Options New York, New York--(Newsfile Corp. - October 20, 2021) - Faruqi & Faruqi, LLP, a leading national securities law firm, is investigating potential claims against Berkeley Lights Inc. ("Berkeley Lights" or the "Company") (NASDAQ: BLI).If you suffered losses exceeding $100,000 investing in Berkeley Lights stock or options a
BLI Price Returns