Ball Corp. (BLL) Dividends
Dividend Yield and Dividend History Highlights
- In terms of compounded growth rate of annual dividends, BLL's growth rate has been 0.2% over the past 5.5 years.
- If price volatilty is something you're paying attention to when building your dividend portfolio, know that BLL has less fluctuation in its price than 92.99% of stocks we're observing.
- Free cash flow for BLL has a compound average growth rate of -47.55%, which is higher than just 14.81% of stocks in our dividend set.
- If you want to include this stock in your dividend portfolio, here are some dividend stocks that are NOT correlated with BLL that may be suitable potential portfolio mates: PFE, RKT, KWR, EBIX and CCMP.
BLL Price Forecast Based on Dividend Discount Model
|Current Price||DDM Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
A technique commonly used by dividend investors to value dividend-issuing stocks is the Dividend Discount Model (DDM), which seeks to determine a fair share price based on the dividend provided by the company relative to a number of other company-specific factors. In the case of BLL, the DDM model, as implemented by StockNews, implies a positive return of 222.01% relative to its current price. To help understand and contextualize the model's evaluation of BLL, investors may wish to consider are:
- In comparison to other US listed dividend yielding stocks in the Consumer Cyclical sector, the expected return of 222.01%, based on the stock's current share price and target price based on a dividend discount model, is greater than 97.08% of the DDM-forecasted return of its its sector peers.
- Out of all stocks in our universe of US-listed dividend-issuing stocks, BALL Corp bears a discount rate, according to our calculations, lower than 97.08% of them (lower discount rates are generally perceived as positive, and a sign of lower risk).
- Beta, which compares volatilty of an individual stock to that of the S&P 500, is lower for BALL Corp than it is for 94.74% of other dividend issuers in the Consumer Cyclical sector.
BLL Dividend Chart
BLL Dividend History
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|
BLL Dividends vs. Peers
BLL's dividend yield currently ranks #8 of 28 vs. its peers in the Industrial - Packaging category.
|2||PKG||Packaging Corporation of America||0.00%|
|4||BERY||Berry Global Group, Inc.||0.00%|
|5||KRT||Karat Packaging Inc.||0.00%|
|6||MONDY||Mondi PLC ADR||0.00%|
|7||SEE||Sealed Air Corp.||0.00%|
|9||SLGN||Silgan Holdings Inc.||0.00%|
|11||BMS||Bemis Company, Inc.||0.00%|
|12||SEOAY||Stora Enso Oyj ADR||0.00%|
|13||SON||Sonoco Products Company||0.00%|
|15||OI||O-I Glass Inc.||0.00%|
|17||UFPT||UFP Technologies, Inc.||0.00%|
|18||MINI||Mobile Mini, Inc.||0.00%|
|19||SMFKY||Smurfit Kappa Group PLC ADR||0.00%|
|20||ARD||Ardagh Group S.A. Common Shares||0.00%|
|23||KSHB||KushCo Holdings, Inc.||0.00%|
|24||PTVE||Pactiv Evergreen Inc.||0.00%|
|25||GPK||Graphic Packaging Holding Company||0.00%|
|26||MPSX||Multi Packaging Solutions International Limited||0.00%|
|27||CCK||Crown Holdings Inc.||0.00%|
|28||AMBP||Ardagh Metal Packaging S.A.||0.00%|
Most Popular Stories View All
Looking for More Information on BLL dividends?Here are a few links from around the web to help you further your research on BALL Corp and its dividends:
BALL Corp Common Stock (BLL) Dividend History | Nasdaq
Dividend History for BALL Corp (BLL) - Dividend Investor
BALL Corp (BLL) Dividend History - Seeking Alpha