Ball Corporation (BLL) Dividends
Dividend Yield and Dividend History Highlights
- If you're seeking price stability while collecting dividends, note that BLL has less volatility in its price than 94.57% of US stocks in our dividend set.
- As for stocks whose price is uncorrelated with BLL's price and thus may be suitable peers for a diversified dividend portfolio, check out the following: K, SILC, LW, EQH and RSG.
BLL Price Forecast Based on Dividend Discount Model
|Current Price||DDM Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
A technique commonly used by dividend investors to value dividend-issuing stocks is the Dividend Discount Model (DDM), which seeks to determine a fair share price based on the dividend provided by the company relative to a number of other company-specific factors. In the case of BLL, the DDM model, as implemented by StockNews, implies a negative return of 69.91% relative to its current price. To help understand and contextualize the model's evaluation of BLL, investors may wish to consider are:
- Compared to other US stocks that pay a dividend, BALL Corp's dividend yield of 0.62% is in the bottom 8.26%.
- Beta, a measure of volatility relative to the stock market overall, is lower for BALL Corp than it is for 82.78% of other dividend issuers in the Consumer Cyclical sector.
- In comparison to its fellow dividend issuing stocks in the Consumer Cyclical sector, BALL Corp has an equity discount rate lower than 90.07% of them.
BLL Dividend Chart
BLL Dividend History
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|
BLL Dividends vs. Peers
|1||MINI||Mobile Mini, Inc.||4.10%|
|5||PKG||Packaging Corporation of America||2.80%|
|6||SMFKY||Smurfit Kappa Group PLC||2.77%|
|7||SON||Sonoco Products Company||2.69%|
|8||PTVE||Pactiv Evergreen Inc.||2.63%|
|9||ARD||Ardagh Group S.A. Common Shares||2.46%|
|10||BMS||Bemis Company, Inc.||2.24%|
|12||GPK||Graphic Packaging Holding Company||1.70%|
|13||MERC||Mercer International Inc.||1.41%|
|14||SEE||Sealed Air Corporation||1.38%|
|15||SLGN||Silgan Holdings Inc.||1.33%|
|16||SEOAY||Stora Enso Oyj||1.08%|
|18||CCK||Crown Holdings, Inc.||0.80%|
|22||BERY||Berry Global Group, Inc.||0.00%|
|23||KRT||Karat Packaging Inc.||0.00%|
|24||UFPT||UFP Technologies, Inc.||0.00%|
|25||KSHB||KushCo Holdings, Inc.||0.00%|
|26||MPSX||Multi Packaging Solutions International Limited||0.00%|