Ball Corporation (BLL) Dividends
Dividend Yield and Dividend History Highlights
- If you're seeking price stability while collecting dividends, note that BLL has less volatility in its price than 95.49% of US stocks in our dividend set.
- To help you reduce price risk in your dividend portfolio, here are the dividend stocks that are least correlated with BLL's price: OVLY, WSBC, SCHL, SLS and HAFC.
BLL Price Forecast Based on Dividend Discount Model
|Current Price||DDM Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
The Dividend Discount Model (DDM) is a valuation model that attempts to determine a fair share price for a stock, based on the dividend it provides in comparison to several company-specific metrics indicative of the riskiness of the stock and the financial health of the company. In the case of BLL, the DDM model generated by StockNews estimates a return of negative 70.5% in comparison to its current price. Some interesting points we thought investors may wish to consider regarding the dividend discount model forecast for BALL Corp are:
- In comparison to stocks we observe that provide shareholders with a dividend, BLL offers a dividend yield in the bottom 0.63% of its fellow sector mates.
- In comparison to other stocks in the large-sized revenue class, where its estimated gain based on our dividend discount model price relative to its current share price is greater than only 16.31% of companies in the same revenue class.
- In comparison to its fellow dividend issuing stocks in the Consumer Cyclical sector, BLL's equity discount rate is less than 89.93% of those stocks.
BLL Dividend Chart
BLL Dividend History
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|
BLL Dividends vs. Peers
|1||MINI||Mobile Mini, Inc.||4.10%|
|4||MERC||Mercer International Inc.||3.55%|
|5||ARD||Ardagh Group S.A. Common Shares||3.47%|
|6||SON||Sonoco Products Company||3.01%|
|7||PKG||Packaging Corporation of America||2.43%|
|8||BMS||Bemis Company, Inc.||2.24%|
|9||GPK||Graphic Packaging Holding Company||2.05%|
|11||SEE||Sealed Air Corporation||1.49%|
|12||SLGN||Silgan Holdings Inc.||1.37%|
|17||BERY||Berry Global Group, Inc.||0.00%|
|18||UFPT||UFP Technologies, Inc.||0.00%|
|19||PTVE||Pactiv Evergreen Inc.||0.00%|
|20||MPSX||Multi Packaging Solutions International Limited||0.00%|
|21||CCK||Crown Holdings, Inc.||0.00%|