BELLUS Health Inc. (BLU): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
BLU POWR Grades
- Sentiment is the dimension where BLU ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 66.57% of US stocks.
- BLU's strongest trending metric is Value; it's been moving down over the last 52 weeks.
- BLU's current lowest rank is in the Growth metric (where it is better than 7.25% of US stocks).
BLU Stock Summary
- BELLUS Health Inc's capital turnover -- a measure of revenue relative to shareholder's equity -- is better than merely 6.16% of US listed stocks.
- The ratio of debt to operating expenses for BELLUS Health Inc is higher than it is for about merely 5.61% of US stocks.
- BLU's price/sales ratio is 54,737.45; that's higher than the P/S ratio of 99.91% of US stocks.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to BLU, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are ARNA, NYMX, INMB, TRIL, and FSR.
- BLU's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit BELLUS Health Inc's official web site, go to www.bellushealth.com.
BLU Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
BLU Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$6.09||52-week high||$7.35|
|Prev. close||$6.06||52-week low||$2.25|
|Day high||$6.09||Avg. volume||1,311,289|
|50-day MA||$4.96||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$3.98||Market Cap||477.07M|
BELLUS Health Inc. (BLU) Company Bio
BELLUS Health Inc., a clinical stage biopharmaceutical company, develops therapeutics for the treatment of chronic cough and other hypersensitization disorders. Its lead drug candidate includes BLU-5937, an oral small molecule antagonist of the P2X3 receptor, which is in Phase II clinical trial for treatment of chronic cough and chronic pruritus. BELLUS Health Inc. was founded in 1993 and is headquartered in Laval, Canada.
Most Popular Stories View All
BLU Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
BLU Latest Social Stream
View Full BLU Social Stream
Latest BLU News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about BELLUS Health Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate BLU as an investment opportunity.
With a new year fast approaching, these biotech penny stocks may benefit from the shifting winds in the broader healthcare market.
BELLUS (BLU) completes enrollment in the mid-stage studies for refractory chronic cough and chronic pruritus associated with atopic dermatitis.
BELLUS Health Announces Completion of Patient Enrollment in SOOTHE Phase 2b Trial for Refractory Chronic Cough and BLUEPRINT Phase 2a Trial for Chronic Pruritus Associated with Atopic Dermatitis
LAVAL, Quebec, September 23, 2021--BELLUS Health Inc. (Nasdaq:BLU; TSX:BLU) ("BELLUS Health" or the "Company"), a clinical-stage biopharmaceutical company developing novel therapeutics for the treatment of refractory chronic cough and other hypersensitization-related disorders, today announced that the Company has completed patient enrollment in the Phase 2b SOOTHE clinical trial of BLU-5937 in refractory chronic cough ("RCC") and the Phase 2a BLUEPRINT clinical trial of BLU-5937 in chronic prur
Healthcare stocks in the S&P 500 edged past the ~0.6% loss in the broader index over the week to end ~0.2% lower, becoming the fourth best performing sector. Among stocks with more than $300M market cap and over 100K average daily volume over the past five sessions, BELLUS Health (NASDAQ:BLU) led...
BELLUS Health (BLU) is a clinical-stage biopharmaceutical company developing novel therapeutics for the treatment of refractory chronic cough (RCC) and other hypersensitization-related disorders. The company’s lead product candidate is BLU-5937, an investigational candidate that inhibits the P2X3 receptor, a target linked to hypersensitivity. I am neutral on BELLUS Health. The company is developing BLU-5937 for the treatment of chronic itch and cough. Recently, Bellus announced positive results from a pre-planned administrative interim analysis of the ongoing Phase 2b SOOTHE trial of BLU-5937. The SOOTHE trial is a multicenter, randomized, double-blind, four-week, placebo-controlled Phase 2b trial that was conducted among 300 participants with RCC. It evaluated BLU-5937 in three doses: 12.
BLU Price Returns