bluebird bio, Inc. (BLUE): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
BLUE POWR Grades
- BLUE scores best on the Growth dimension, with a Growth rank ahead of 89.11% of US stocks.
- BLUE's strongest trending metric is Growth; it's been moving up over the last 179 days.
- BLUE ranks lowest in Sentiment; there it ranks in the 2nd percentile.
BLUE Stock Summary
- With a price/sales ratio of 101.43, bluebird bio Inc has a higher such ratio than 97.61% of stocks in our set.
- Revenue growth over the past 12 months for bluebird bio Inc comes in at -98.54%, a number that bests only 0.76% of the US stocks we're tracking.
- In terms of volatility of its share price, BLUE is more volatile than 97.71% of stocks we're observing.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to bluebird bio Inc, a group of peers worth examining would be SAGE, CLNN, FREQ, RETA, and ADCT.
- BLUE's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit bluebird bio Inc's official web site, go to www.bluebirdbio.com.
BLUE Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Healthcare stock, BLUE's price/sales ratio is 547.37% higher, now standing at 24.6.
- BLUE's price/sales ratio has moved down 401.2 over the prior 100 months.
- Over the past 100 months, BLUE's price/earnings ratio has gone up 14.9.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for BLUE.
BLUE Growth Metrics
- The 3 year net cashflow from operations growth rate now stands at -313.16%.
- Its 3 year revenue growth rate is now at 453.25%.
- Its 2 year net income to common stockholders growth rate is now at -116.66%.
The table below shows BLUE's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
BLUE's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- BLUE has a Quality Grade of D, ranking ahead of 15.84% of graded US stocks.
- BLUE's asset turnover comes in at 0.029 -- ranking 353rd of 682 Pharmaceutical Products stocks.
- NERV, OTLC, and BPMC are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with BLUE.
The table below shows BLUE's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
BLUE Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
BLUE Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$2.94||52-week high||$35.59|
|Prev. close||$3.20||52-week low||$2.92|
|Day high||$3.12||Avg. volume||2,322,789|
|50-day MA||$4.24||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$10.88||Market Cap||210.07M|
bluebird bio, Inc. (BLUE) Company Bio
Bluebird Bio is a clinical-stage company committed to developing potentially transformative gene therapies for severe genetic and rare diseases and T cell-based immunotherapies. The company was founded in 1992 and is based in Cambridge, Massachusetts.
Most Popular Stories View All
BLUE Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
BLUE Latest Social Stream
View Full BLUE Social Stream
Latest BLUE News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about bluebird bio Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate BLUE as an investment opportunity.
The Massachusetts life sciences industry is rife with companies developing drugs and devices to tackle serious diseases, inking new partnership deals, raising money, expanding facilities and more. Here's The Petri Dish, a roundup of news that may get overlooked amid the influx of health care happenings.
Bluebird (BLUE) doesn't possess the right combination of the two key ingredients for a likely earnings beat in its upcoming report. Get prepared with the key expectations.
bluebird bio Inc. (NASDAQ:BLUE)s traded shares stood at 3.51 million during the last session, with the companys beta value hitting 1.60. At the close of trading, the stocks price was $6.91, to imply a decrease of -6.11% or -$0.45 in intraday trading. The BLUE shares 52-week high remains $30.55, putting it -342.11% down since that bluebird bio Inc. (NASDAQ: BLUE) Dropped -43.31% In 6 Months Heres What Might Happen Next Read More »
Bluebird Bio (BLUE) is a biotech company specialising in lentiviral vector gene therapies for genetic blood disorders. Its portfolio offers potentially curative treatments for conditions such as beta-thalassaemia and sickle cell disease, a previously unheard-of possibility. A previous approval in Europe, however, was brought to a swift end over failure...
Investment company AGF Investments LLC (Current Portfolio) buys Health Care Select Sector SPDR, Financial Select Sector SPDR, The Energy Select Sector SPDR Fund, Paratek Pharmaceuticals Inc, Hello Group Inc, sells Industrial Select Sector SPDR, Consumer Staples Select Sector SPDR, Utilities Select Sector SPDR ETF, Microsoft Corp, UnitedHealth Group Inc during the 3-months ended 2021Q4, according to the most recent filings of the investment company, AGF Investments LLC.
BLUE Price Returns