bluebird bio, Inc. (BLUE): Price and Financial Metrics
BLUE Stock Summary
- bluebird bio Inc's capital turnover -- a measure of revenue relative to shareholder's equity -- is better than only 9.12% of US listed stocks.
- With a price/sales ratio of 84.99, bluebird bio Inc has a higher such ratio than 97.97% of stocks in our set.
- Equity multiplier, or assets relative to shareholders' equity, comes in at 1.23 for bluebird bio Inc; that's greater than it is for only 12.83% of US stocks.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to bluebird bio Inc are CUE, TBPH, DRNA, RARE, and OTIC.
- BLUE's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit bluebird bio Inc's official web site, go to www.bluebirdbio.com.
BLUE Stock Price Chart More Charts
BLUE Price/Volume Stats
bluebird bio, Inc. (BLUE) Company Bio
Bluebird Bio is a clinical-stage company committed to developing potentially transformative gene therapies for severe genetic and rare diseases and T cell-based immunotherapies. The company was founded in 1992 and is based in Cambridge, Massachusetts.