bluebird bio, Inc. (BLUE): Price and Financial Metrics
BLUE Stock Summary
- bluebird bio Inc's capital turnover -- a measure of revenue relative to shareholder's equity -- is better than just 8.99% of US listed stocks.
- BLUE's price/sales ratio is 96.17; that's higher than the P/S ratio of 97.74% of US stocks.
- Equity multiplier, or assets relative to shareholders' equity, comes in at 1.23 for bluebird bio Inc; that's greater than it is for just 12.63% of US stocks.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to bluebird bio Inc are AKTS, TBPH, RARE, APTX, and CUE.
- BLUE's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit bluebird bio Inc's official web site, go to www.bluebirdbio.com.
BLUE Stock Price Chart More Charts
BLUE Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$98.04||52-week high||$163.43|
|Prev. close||$97.47||52-week low||$71.42|
|Day high||$99.36||Avg. volume||1,034,242|
|50-day MA||$84.27||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$109.72||Market Cap||5.42B|
bluebird bio, Inc. (BLUE) Company Bio
Bluebird Bio is a clinical-stage company committed to developing potentially transformative gene therapies for severe genetic and rare diseases and T cell-based immunotherapies. The company was founded in 1992 and is based in Cambridge, Massachusetts.