bluebird bio, Inc. (BLUE): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
BLUE POWR Grades
- BLUE scores best on the Growth dimension, with a Growth rank ahead of 90.31% of US stocks.
- BLUE's strongest trending metric is Momentum; it's been moving up over the last 177 days.
- BLUE's current lowest rank is in the Stability metric (where it is better than 1.08% of US stocks).
BLUE Stock Summary
- The capital turnover (annual revenue relative to shareholder's equity) for BLUE is -0.23 -- better than only 6.15% of US stocks.
- With a year-over-year growth in debt of 53.23%, BLUEBIRD BIO INC's debt growth rate surpasses 82.51% of about US stocks.
- Revenue growth over the past 12 months for BLUEBIRD BIO INC comes in at -166.63%, a number that bests merely 0.26% of the US stocks we're tracking.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to BLUEBIRD BIO INC, a group of peers worth examining would be RGTI, ENVX, LASR, LAZR, and SNAP.
- BLUE's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit BLUEBIRD BIO INC's official web site, go to www.bluebirdbio.com.
BLUE Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Healthcare stock, BLUE's price/earnings ratio is 103.45% lower, now standing at -0.8.
- BLUE's EV/EBIT ratio has moved up 11.9 over the prior 119 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for BLUE.
BLUE Growth Metrics
- The year over year price growth rate now stands at -88.6%.
- Its 3 year net income to common stockholders growth rate is now at -21.62%.
- Its 4 year net income to common stockholders growth rate is now at -199.98%.
The table below shows BLUE's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
BLUE's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- BLUE has a Quality Grade of D, ranking ahead of 15.84% of graded US stocks.
- BLUE's asset turnover comes in at 0.029 -- ranking 353rd of 682 Pharmaceutical Products stocks.
- NERV, OTLC, and BPMC are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with BLUE.
The table below shows BLUE's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
BLUE Price Target
For more insight on analysts targets of BLUE, see our BLUE price target page. And for a list of of all stocks sorted by upside potential based on analyst target price, see our Top Price Target page.
|Average Price Target||$82.33||Average Broker Recommendation||1.92 (Hold)|
BLUE Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
BLUE Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$3.23||52-week high||$8.58|
|Prev. close||$3.26||52-week low||$2.87|
|Day high||$3.43||Avg. volume||4,145,611|
|50-day MA||$5.36||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$6.02||Market Cap||267.84M|
bluebird bio, Inc. (BLUE) Company Bio
Bluebird Bio is a clinical-stage company committed to developing potentially transformative gene therapies for severe genetic and rare diseases and T cell-based immunotherapies. The company was founded in 1992 and is based in Cambridge, Massachusetts.
Most Popular Stories View All
BLUE Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
BLUE Latest Social Stream
View Full BLUE Social Stream
Latest BLUE News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about BLUEBIRD BIO INC that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate BLUE as an investment opportunity.
Bluebird Bio (BLUE) Expected to Beat Earnings Estimates: What to Know Ahead of Q4 Release
Bluebird (BLUE) possesses the right combination of the two key ingredients for a likely earnings beat in its upcoming report. Get prepared with the key expectations.
1 Beaten-Down Stock That Has a Lot to Prove in 2023
The past several years have been brutal for biotech company Bluebird bio (NASDAQ: BLUE). Shares of the gene-editing specialist are down by 85% since early 2020 as it has had to deal with clinical and regulatory setbacks, not to mention the marketwide headwinds that have impacted all equities.
Here's why 2seventy bio's chief executive thinks 2023 will be a 'special year'
The chief executive of bluebird bio's oncology-focused spinout believes that this year, it will take off as a company in its own right.
bluebird bio, Inc. (NASDAQ:BLUE) is favoured by institutional owners who hold 58% of the company
Every investor in bluebird bio, Inc. ( NASDAQ:BLUE ) should be aware of the most powerful shareholder groups. And the...
Zacks.com featured highlights include bluebird bio, Pros Holdings and Norwegian Cruise Line
bluebird bio, Pros Holdings and Norwegian Cruise Line are part of the Zacks Screen of the Week article.
BLUE Price Returns
Continue Researching BLUEWant to do more research on bluebird bio Inc's stock and its price? Try the links below:
bluebird bio Inc (BLUE) Stock Price | Nasdaq
bluebird bio Inc (BLUE) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
bluebird bio Inc (BLUE) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch
Loading social stream, please wait...