bluebird bio, Inc. (BLUE): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
BLUE POWR Grades
- Value is the dimension where BLUE ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 55.99% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for BLUE is in Momentum, which has been heading down over the past 48 weeks.
- BLUE ranks lowest in Stability; there it ranks in the 8th percentile.
BLUE Stock Summary
- BLUE's price/sales ratio is 25.1; that's higher than the P/S ratio of 91.71% of US stocks.
- Revenue growth over the past 12 months for bluebird bio Inc comes in at -79.03%, a number that bests merely 2.05% of the US stocks we're tracking.
- In terms of volatility of its share price, BLUE is more volatile than 90.31% of stocks we're observing.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to bluebird bio Inc are CYCN, APTX, BCDA, OTIC, and CLSD.
- Visit BLUE's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.bluebirdbio.com.
BLUE Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Healthcare stock, BLUE's price/sales ratio is 547.37% higher, now standing at 24.6.
- BLUE's price/sales ratio has moved down 401.2 over the prior 100 months.
- Over the past 100 months, BLUE's price/earnings ratio has gone up 14.9.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for BLUE.
BLUE Growth Metrics
- The 2 year net cashflow from operations growth rate now stands at -96.25%.
- Its year over year revenue growth rate is now at 346.98%.
- Its 5 year revenue growth rate is now at 184.65%.
The table below shows BLUE's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
BLUE's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- BLUE has a Quality Grade of D, ranking ahead of 17.93% of graded US stocks.
- BLUE's asset turnover comes in at 0.029 -- ranking 356th of 677 Pharmaceutical Products stocks.
- NERV, GNCA, and OTLC are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with BLUE.
The table below shows BLUE's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
BLUE Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
BLUE Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$18.44||52-week high||$59.32|
|Prev. close||$18.66||52-week low||$17.14|
|Day high||$18.71||Avg. volume||1,635,668|
|50-day MA||$20.69||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$31.46||Market Cap||1.25B|
bluebird bio, Inc. (BLUE) Company Bio
Bluebird Bio is a clinical-stage company committed to developing potentially transformative gene therapies for severe genetic and rare diseases and T cell-based immunotherapies. The company was founded in 1992 and is based in Cambridge, Massachusetts.
Most Popular Stories View All
BLUE Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
BLUE Latest Social Stream
View Full BLUE Social Stream
Latest BLUE News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about bluebird bio Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate BLUE as an investment opportunity.
Bluebird Bio Inc (NASDAQ: BLUE) completed the rolling submission of its marketing application to the FDA seeking approval for betibeglogene autotemcel (beti-cel) gene therapy. The application covers adult, adolescent, and pediatric patients with β-thalassemia who require regular red blood cell (RBC) transfusions across all genotypes. Read Next: Bluebird Bio's Shares Drop To 52-Week Low After Another Gene Therapy Trial Placed On FDA Hold. The FDA previously granted beti-cel Orphan Drug status and
bluebird bio Submits Biologics License Application (BLA) to FDA for betibeglogene autotemcel (beti-cel) Gene Therapy for Patients With -thalassemia Who Require Regular Red Blood Cell Transfusions
bluebird bio, Inc. (Nasdaq: BLUE) today announced it has completed the rolling submission of its Biologics License Application (BLA) to the U.S. Food
bluebird bio Submits Biologics License Application (BLA) to FDA for betibeglogene autotemcel (beti-cel) Gene Therapy for Patients With β-thalassemia Who Require Regular Red Blood Cell Transfusions
CAMBRIDGE, Mass., September 21, 2021--bluebird bio, Inc. (Nasdaq: BLUE) today announced it has completed the rolling submission of its Biologics License Application (BLA) to the U.S. Food and Drug Administration (FDA) for betibeglogene autotemcel (beti-cel) gene therapy in adult, adolescent and pediatric patients with β-thalassemia who require regular red blood cell (RBC) transfusions, across all genotypes. The FDA previously granted beti-cel Orphan Drug status and Breakthrough Therapy designati
Gene editing stocks will take off as the underlying tech moves from fiction to fact and companies put their products on the market.
CAMBRIDGE, Mass.--(BUSINESS WIRE)--2seventy bio, the planned oncology spin-off of bluebird bio (NASDAQ: BLUE) announced today that it will host a series of investor events to share further detail on its research pipeline and strategy. Session One: An Introduction to 2seventys Pipeline; focus on AML [DARIC33] and Next-Gen Multiple Myeloma Strategy September 21, 2021, 11:00am-12:00pm ET Session Two: Focus on bNHL [bbT369] and Solid Tumor Strategy September 22, 2021, 1:00-2:00pm ET To access the
BLUE Price Returns