Bionomics Limited, (BNOX): Price and Financial Metrics
BNOX Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$1.25||52-week high||$7.71|
|Prev. close||$1.35||52-week low||$0.93|
|Day high||$1.33||Avg. volume||1,081,326|
|50-day MA||$2.69||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$2.32||Market Cap||10.20M|
BNOX Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
BNOX POWR Grades
- Sentiment is the dimension where BNOX ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 93.48% of US stocks.
- BNOX's strongest trending metric is Quality; it's been moving down over the last 56 days.
- BNOX's current lowest rank is in the Stability metric (where it is better than 2.41% of US stocks).
BNOX Stock Summary
- BIONOMICS LIMITED's stock had its IPO on December 16, 2021, making it an older stock than only 2.05% of US equities in our set.
- With a price/sales ratio of 894.98, BIONOMICS LIMITED has a higher such ratio than 99.39% of stocks in our set.
- Revenue growth over the past 12 months for BIONOMICS LIMITED comes in at -91.74%, a number that bests merely 1.44% of the US stocks we're tracking.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to BNOX, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are SINT, PTN, ONTX, SABS, and NVEC.
- To check out BIONOMICS LIMITED's SEC filings, go to the company's page on browse-edgar?action=getcompany&CIK=0001191070.
Bionomics Limited, (BNOX) Company Bio
Bionomics Limited, a clinical-stage biopharmaceutical company, discovers and develops novel drug candidates for the treatment of central nervous system disorders and cancers in Australia and the United States. The company's lead drug candidate includes BNC210, a negative allosteric modulator of the a7 nicotinic acetylcholine receptor, which has completed phase 2 clinical trial for the treatment of social anxiety disorder and post-traumatic stress disorder. It also develops BNC375, a small molecule therapeutics for the treatment of cognitive impairment in Alzheimer's disease; BNC101, a monoclonal antibody that has completed phase 1 clinical trial that targets cancer stem cells; and BNC105, a vascular disrupting agent, which is in phase 2 clinical trial for the treatment of refractory colorectal cancer, and phase 1 clinical trial for the treatment of patients with relapsed/refractory chronic lymphocytic leukemia. Bionomics Limited has a licensing agreement with Merck & Co., Inc. The company was incorporated in 1996 and is based in Eastwood, Australia.
BNOX Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
BNOX Latest Social Stream
View Full BNOX Social Stream
Latest BNOX News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about BIONOMICS LIMITED that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate BNOX as an investment opportunity.
In this piece, we will take a look at the 12 Best Stocks For Day Trading. If you want to skip our introduction to trading indicators and the economic climate, then check out 5 Best Stocks For Day Trading. The modern day stock market is significantly different from the one of the early 1900s. These […]
Bionomics Announces Successful End-of-Phase 2 Meeting with the FDA and Solidifies Plans to Initiate the Registrational Program for BNC210 in Social Anxiety Disorder
Positive outcome of End-of-Phase 2 meeting with U.S. Food and Drug Administration (FDA) in September 2023 enables advancement of BNC210 into Phase 3 studies in Social Anxiety DisorderCompany confirms agreement with the FDA on Phase 3 clinical program and alignment on nonclinical toxicology studies required for registrationCompany is on track for first patient dosed in the Phase 3 program planed for Q1’24 ADELAIDE, Australia, and CAMBRIDGE, Mass., Oct. 16, 2023 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Bionomics Limit
Pre-market stock movers are worth checking out on Monday as we start off the week with all the latest news this morning!
Bionomics ( NASDAQ:BNOX ) Full Year 2023 Results Key Financial Results Net loss: AU$31.8m (loss widened by 46% from FY...
It's time for a dive into the biggest pre-market stock movers as we check out all of the latest news traders need to know about on Friday!
BNOX Price Returns