Bank of the James Financial Group, Inc. (BOTJ) Dividends
Dividend Yield and Dividend History Highlights
- Over the past six years, BOTJ has issued more dividends than 5.91% of other dividend-issuing US stocks.
- BOTJ's compound annual growth rate of its cash flow over the past 5.5 years is 0.42% -- which is higher than about 89.71% stocks we're looking at.
- In terms trailing twelve months of dividends issued, BOTJ has returned $1,215,000 US dollars -- more than 4.36% of public US dividend stocks.
- If you want to include this stock in your dividend portfolio, here are some dividend stocks that are NOT correlated with BOTJ that may be suitable potential portfolio mates: PJT, UVE, ATNI, PXS and TRIB.
BOTJ Price Forecast Based on Dividend Discount Model
|Current Price||DDM Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
For dividend yielding stocks, the Dividend Discount Model (DDM) is a common valuation tool; it attempts to extrapolate a fair share price based primarily on the dividend the stock provides relative to a number of other quantiative aspects of its business. As for BOTJ, the dividend discount model StockNews created for the company implies a positive return of 70.94%. To help understand and contextualize the model's evaluation of BOTJ, investors may wish to consider are:
- In comparison to other US listed dividend yielding stocks in the Financial Services sector, Bank Of The James Financial Group Inc's expected return of 70.94% is higher than 82.51% of its fellow sector mates.
- Compared to all dividend issuing stocks in our set, BOTJ has a discount rate lower than 82.51% of them (a lower discount rate is associated with lower risk).
- Beta tells us how volatile a stock's price is relative to the broader equity index; as for BOTJ, approximately 98.84% of US-listed dividend issuers had a higher beta, and thus may have greater price volatility.
- In comparison to its fellow dividend issuing stocks in the Financial Services sector, Bank Of The James Financial Group Inc has an equity discount rate lower than 97.72% of them.
BOTJ Dividend Chart
BOTJ Dividend History
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|
BOTJ Dividends vs. Peers
Most Popular Stories View All
Looking for More Information on BOTJ dividends?Want to do more research on Bank Of The James Financial Group Inc's dividends? Try the links below:
Bank Of The James Financial Group Inc Common Stock (BOTJ) Dividend History | Nasdaq
Dividend History for Bank Of The James Financial Group Inc (BOTJ) - Dividend Investor
Bank Of The James Financial Group Inc (BOTJ) Dividend History - Seeking Alpha