BP p.l.c. (BP) Dividends
Dividend Yield and Dividend History Highlights
- BP is producing more trailing twelve month cash flow than 95.5% of US dividend stocks.
- In terms of absolute dollars distributed to common shareholders over the past 12 months, BP has returned $6,946,000,000 US dollars, more than 96.67% of US dividend issuers.
- If you want to include this stock in your dividend portfolio, here are some dividend stocks that are NOT correlated with BP that may be suitable potential portfolio mates: ETN, NSC, CHE, MBIN and ADI.
BP Price Forecast Based on Dividend Discount Model
|Current Price||DDM Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
A technique commonly used by dividend investors to value dividend-issuing stocks is the Dividend Discount Model (DDM), which seeks to determine a fair share price based on the dividend provided by the company relative to a number of other company-specific factors. As for BP, the DDM model generated by StockNews estimates a return of positive 265.3% in comparison to its current price. To help understand and contextualize the model's evaluation of BP, investors may wish to consider are:
- In comparison to stocks we observe that provide shareholders with a dividend, BP offers a dividend yield in the top 9.48999999999999% of stocks in our set.
- Amongst its dividend-issuing peers in the mega-sized market cap category, BP has a beta lower than merely 21.62% of them.
- In terms of opportunity, BP's provides a return of 265.3% based on the forecast of the dividend discount model we used relative to its current share price; this is a better return than 93.25% of all stocks we measured with our dividend discount model.
BP Dividend Chart
BP Dividend History
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|