BP p.l.c. (BP) Dividends
Dividend Yield and Dividend History Highlights
- In terms trailing twelve months of dividends issued, BP has returned $6,946,000,000 US dollars -- more than 96.49% of public US dividend stocks.
- As for stocks whose price is uncorrelated with BP's price and thus may be suitable peers for a diversified dividend portfolio, check out the following: CGBD, ABC, AYI, SUNS and JBT.
BP Price Forecast Based on Dividend Discount Model
|Current Price||DDM Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
A technique commonly used by dividend investors to value dividend-issuing stocks is the Dividend Discount Model (DDM), which seeks to determine a fair share price based on the dividend provided by the company relative to a number of other company-specific factors. In the case of BP, the dividend discount model StockNews created for the company implies a positive return of 167.07%. To help understand and contextualize the model's evaluation of BP, investors may wish to consider are:
- Compared to other US stocks that pay a dividend, Bp Plc produces a dividend yield 5.85% -- which falls in the top 11.83%.
- Compared to other dividend issuers in the mega-sized market cap category, BP has a beta lower than just 18.92% of them.
- Regarding its relative worth based on the dividend discount model, Bp Plc's estimated return of 167.07% surpasses about 91.13% of dividend issuers we applied the dividend discount model to.
BP Dividend Chart
BP Dividend History
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|