Popular, Inc. (BPOP) Dividends
Dividend Yield and Dividend History Highlights
- Over the past 5.5 years, BPOP has averaged an annual trailing twelve month dividend growth rate of 28.44%.
- BPOP reports a compound annual dividend growth rate of 0.83% over the past 5.5 years.
- BPOP has an EBITDA to net debt ratio of 967,118,789; for context, that's better than 96.07% stocks in our set (note that its net debt is negative, meaning it has more cash than debt).
- As for stocks whose price is uncorrelated with BPOP's price and thus may be suitable peers for a diversified dividend portfolio, check out the following: PRPL, TRIB, COST, COR and FENG.
BPOP Price Forecast Based on Dividend Discount Model
|Current Price||DDM Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
A technique commonly used by dividend investors to value dividend-issuing stocks is the Dividend Discount Model (DDM), which seeks to determine a fair share price based on the dividend provided by the company relative to a number of other company-specific factors. In the case of BPOP, the DDM model generated by StockNews estimates a return of negative 30.13% in comparison to its current price. Some interesting points we thought investors may wish to consider regarding the dividend discount model forecast for Popular Inc are:
- BPOP generates about 2 billion US dollars in revenue annually; relative to its peers in the mid-sized revenue class, it has a dividend yield higher than 69.06%.
- In terms of who is growing the amount of dividends they return to shareholders, BPOP boasts a higher growth rate in terms of its annual cash distributed to its owners than 99.02% of the dividend issuers in our set.
- As other dividend issuers in the Financial Services sector, BPOP's equity discount rate is less than 66.07% of those stocks.
BPOP Dividend Chart
BPOP Dividend History
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|