Popular, Inc. (BPOP) Dividends
Dividend Yield and Dividend History Highlights
- BPOP's trailing 12 month dividends has averaged an annual growth rate of 29.21%.
- Regarding free cash flow variation: BPOP reports less variability in its cash flow than 95% of dividend stocks in our set.
- BPOP has an EBITDA to net debt ratio of 642,703,000; for context, that's better than 96.56% stocks in our set (note that its net debt is negative, meaning it has more cash than debt).
- If you want to include this stock in your dividend portfolio, here are some dividend stocks that are NOT correlated with BPOP that may be suitable potential portfolio mates: GRIF, COST, KNX, LAD and WDFC.
BPOP Price Forecast Based on Dividend Discount Model
|Current Price||DDM Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
A technique commonly used by dividend investors to value dividend-issuing stocks is the Dividend Discount Model (DDM), which seeks to determine a fair share price based on the dividend provided by the company relative to a number of other company-specific factors. As for BPOP, the DDM model generated by StockNews estimates a return of negative 16.57% in comparison to its current price. To help understand and contextualize the model's evaluation of BPOP, investors may wish to consider are:
- The amount of revenue Popular Inc earns annually is around 2 billion; in terms of how this translates into revenue, it has a dividend yield higher than 76.96% of companies in the mid revenue class.
- The stock's annual revenue of roughly $2 billion puts it in the mid-sized revenue class, where its estimated gain based on our dividend discount model price relative to its current share price is greater than 61.3% of companies in the same revenue class.
- In terms of who is growing the amount of dividends they return to shareholders, Popular Inc has been increasing its dividends at a faster rate than 87.84% of US-listed dividend-issuing stocks we observed.
BPOP Dividend Chart
BPOP Dividend History
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|