Bird Global, Inc. (BRDS): Price and Financial Metrics
BRDS Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$0.90||52-week high||$11.50|
|Prev. close||$0.91||52-week low||$0.11|
|Day high||$1.02||Avg. volume||545,744|
|50-day MA||$1.60||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$3.45||Market Cap||11.64M|
BRDS Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
BRDS POWR Grades
- Growth is the dimension where BRDS ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 75.01% of US stocks.
- BRDS's strongest trending metric is Quality; it's been moving up over the last 119 days.
- BRDS's current lowest rank is in the Stability metric (where it is better than 0.48% of US stocks).
BRDS Stock Summary
- The capital turnover (annual revenue relative to shareholder's equity) for BRDS is -20.4 -- better than just 1% of US stocks.
- With a price/sales ratio of 0.04, BIRD GLOBAL INC has a higher such ratio than just 0.84% of stocks in our set.
- Shareholder yield, a measure of how much is returned to shareholders via dividends and share repurchases, for BRDS comes in at 581.45% -- higher than that of 99.4% of stocks in our set.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to BRDS, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are PLAB, SGHT, BDSX, OMCL, and ESTA.
- To dig deeper into the stock's financial statements, go to BRDS's page on browse-edgar?action=getcompany&CIK=0001861449.
BRDS Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Industrials stock, BRDS's EV/EBIT ratio is 106.96% lower, now standing at -1.1.
- BRDS's price/earnings ratio has moved up 1.7 over the prior 33 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for BRDS.
Bird Global, Inc. (BRDS) Company Bio
Bird Global, Inc., an electric vehicle company, provides various transportation solutions on sharing basis for communities worldwide. Its transportation solutions include e-scooters and e-bikes. It offers a fleet of shared micro electric vehicles to riders through bird.co, as well as through retailers and distribution partners. Bird Global, Inc. was founded in 2017 and is based in Santa Monica, California.
BRDS Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
BRDS Latest Social Stream
View Full BRDS Social Stream
Latest BRDS News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about BIRD GLOBAL INC that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate BRDS as an investment opportunity.
Bird Announces Suspended NYSE Trading, Will Begin Trading on the OTC Exchange Effective September 25, 2023
MIAMI, September 22, 2023--Bird Global, Inc. (NYSE:BRDS) ("Bird" or the "Company") a leader in environmentally friendly electric transportation, today announced it received notice from the New York Stock Exchange ("NYSE") that NYSE will suspend trading of, and commence proceedings to, delist shares of Bird’s Class A common stock, effective at the open of business eastern standard time on September 25, 2023. The determination was made in connection with Bird's non-compliance with an NYSE listing
MIAMI, September 19, 2023--Bird Global, Inc. (NYSE:BRDS), ("Bird" or the "Company") a leader in environmentally friendly electric transportation, today announced it has acquired shared electric bike and scooter operator Skinny Labs, Inc, (doing business as Spin) from Berlin-based TIER Mobility. The transaction makes Bird the largest micromobility operator in North America by market share1 and is expected to be immediately accretive to earnings. Spin is now a wholly-owned subsidiary of Bird Rides
MIAMI, September 13, 2023--Bird Global, Inc. (NYSE:BRDS), a leader in environmentally friendly electric transportation, today announced the promotion of Hunter Gray to Chief Technology Officer. Throughout his tenure at Bird, Mr. Gray has led the product, data, and design teams, spearheading the creation and execution of the company’s product roadmap across vehicles, payments, rider experience, city solutions, and marketplace, which is Bird’s AI technology for predicting where there will be rider
MIAMI, September 11, 2023--Bird Global, Inc. (NYSE:BRDS), a leader in environmentally friendly electric transportation, today announced the appointment of H. Joseph (Joe) Prodan as Chief Financial Officer (CFO), effective August 30, 2023. Mr. Prodan succeeds Michael Washinushi, following his recent appointment to Interim CEO.
MIAMI, September 07, 2023--Bird Global, Inc. (NYSE:BRDS), a leader in environmentally friendly electric transportation, today reported ridership results from the 2023 summer season. From June 1st through September 3rd, Bird riders clocked in nearly 16 million total miles – equivalent to circling the earth over 600 times.
BRDS Price Returns