Bird Global, Inc. (BRDS): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
BRDS POWR Grades
- Value is the dimension where BRDS ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 57.4% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for BRDS is in Stability, which has been heading down over the past 75 days.
- BRDS's current lowest rank is in the Quality metric (where it is better than 3.89% of US stocks).
BRDS Stock Summary
- With a year-over-year growth in debt of 819.23%, BIRD GLOBAL INC's debt growth rate surpasses 97.54% of about US stocks.
- The volatility of BIRD GLOBAL INC's share price is greater than that of 99.05% US stocks with at least 200 days of trading history.
- Shareholder yield, a measure of how much is returned to shareholders via dividends and share repurchases, for BRDS comes in at -478.55% -- higher than that of only 1.15% of stocks in our set.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to BIRD GLOBAL INC are CLNE, BMTX, GP, SG, and MQ.
- To dig deeper into the stock's financial statements, go to BRDS's page on browse-edgar?action=getcompany&CIK=0001861449.
BRDS Valuation Summary
- BRDS's EV/EBIT ratio is -0.3; this is 101.74% lower than that of the median Industrials stock.
- Over the past 23 months, BRDS's price/earnings ratio has gone up 1.6.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for BRDS.
BRDS Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
BRDS Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$0.24||52-week high||$9.05|
|Prev. close||$0.23||52-week low||$0.20|
|Day high||$0.25||Avg. volume||2,245,847|
|50-day MA||$0.34||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$1.07||Market Cap||67.29M|
Bird Global, Inc. (BRDS) Company Bio
Bird Global, Inc., an electric vehicle company, provides various transportation solutions on sharing basis for communities worldwide. Its transportation solutions include e-scooters and e-bikes. It offers a fleet of shared micro electric vehicles to riders through bird.co, as well as through retailers and distribution partners. Bird Global, Inc. was founded in 2017 and is based in Santa Monica, California.
Most Popular Stories View All
BRDS Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
BRDS Latest Social Stream
View Full BRDS Social Stream
Latest BRDS News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about BIRD GLOBAL INC that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate BRDS as an investment opportunity.
Don't be tempted by the ultra-low price of these penny stocks.
MIAMI, November 14, 2022--Bird Global, Inc. ("Bird" or the "Company") (NYSE: BRDS), a leader in environmentally friendly electric transportation, today announced financial results for the third quarter ended September 30, 2022.
Bird Announces Third Quarter Earnings Release Date, Announces Q&A Platform for Shareholders, and Participation in Credit Suisse 26th Annual Technology Conference
MIAMI, October 31, 2022--Bird Global, Inc. ("Bird" or the "Company") (NYSE:BRDS), a leader in environmentally friendly electric transportation, today announced that its financial results for the third quarter of fiscal 2022 will be released after market closes on Monday, November 14, 2022. The Company will host a webcast at 4:30 p.m. Eastern Time to discuss the financial results and other business updates.
Good morning, investors!
MIAMI, October 11, 2022--Bird Global, Inc. ("Bird" or the "Company") (NYSE:BRDS), a leader in eco-friendly electric transportation, today announced that its subsidiary, Bird Rides, Inc., has amended its existing $150 million vehicle financing credit facility with MidCap Financial Investment Corporation and MidCap Financial Trust (each managed or advised by Apollo Capital Management, L.P. or its affiliates, collectively "Apollo"). The amendment better aligns amortization payments with seasonal pe
BRDS Price Returns