Brookline Bancorp, Inc. (BRKL): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
BRKL POWR Grades
- BRKL scores best on the Momentum dimension, with a Momentum rank ahead of 95.04% of US stocks.
- BRKL's strongest trending metric is Sentiment; it's been moving down over the last 179 days.
- BRKL's current lowest rank is in the Sentiment metric (where it is better than 23.61% of US stocks).
BRKL Stock Summary
- BRKL's equity multiplier -- a measure of assets relative to shareholders'equity -- is greater than that of 88.37% of US stocks.
- With a year-over-year growth in debt of 168.6%, BROOKLINE BANCORP INC's debt growth rate surpasses 91.72% of about US stocks.
- Shareholder yield, a measure of how much is returned to shareholders via dividends and share repurchases, for BRKL comes in at -41.23% -- higher than that of merely 11.96% of stocks in our set.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to BROOKLINE BANCORP INC, a group of peers worth examining would be SMBC, FMAO, CTBI, SBSI, and DCOM.
- Visit BRKL's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.brooklinebancorp.com.
BRKL Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Financial Services stock, BRKL's price/sales ratio is 153.85% higher, now standing at 3.3.
- BRKL's EV/EBIT ratio has moved down 12.1 over the prior 243 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for BRKL.
BRKL Growth Metrics
- Its 5 year cash and equivalents growth rate is now at 403.67%.
- Its year over year net cashflow from operations growth rate is now at 229.62%.
- The 2 year net cashflow from operations growth rate now stands at -27.5%.
The table below shows BRKL's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
BRKL's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- BRKL has a Quality Grade of C, ranking ahead of 54.22% of graded US stocks.
- BRKL's asset turnover comes in at 0.034 -- ranking 305th of 428 Banking stocks.
- CFFN, RIVE, and CIT are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with BRKL.
The table below shows BRKL's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
BRKL Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
BRKL Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$14.35||52-week high||$17.74|
|Prev. close||$14.13||52-week low||$11.59|
|Day high||$14.36||Avg. volume||354,708|
|50-day MA||$12.97||Dividend yield||3.76%|
|200-day MA||$14.16||Market Cap||1.10B|
Brookline Bancorp, Inc. (BRKL) Company Bio
Brookline Bancorp, Inc. provides commercial, business, and retail banking services to corporate, municipal and individual customers in Rhode Island and Massachusetts. The company was founded in 1871 and is based in Boston, Massachusetts.
Most Popular Stories View All
BRKL Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
BRKL Latest Social Stream
View Full BRKL Social Stream
Latest BRKL News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about BROOKLINE BANCORP INC that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate BRKL as an investment opportunity.
BOSTON and YORKTOWN HEIGHTS, N.Y., Nov. 14, 2022 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Brookline Bancorp, Inc. (NASDAQ: BRKL) (“Brookline”) and PCSB Financial Corporation (NASDAQ: PCSB) (“PCSB”) announced today that the deadline for stockholders of PCSB to elect the form of consideration that they wish to receive in PCSB’s pending merger with Brookline has been extended to 5:00 p.m. on December 13, 2022. This extension is intended to reduce the potential time between the election deadline and the effective date o
Brookline Bancorp ( NASDAQ:BRKL ) Third Quarter 2022 Results Key Financial Results Revenue: US$82.0m (up 3.3% from 3Q...
Brookline Bancorp, Inc. ( NASDAQ:BRKL ) stock is about to trade ex-dividend in 4 days. The ex-dividend date is one...
Brookline Bancorp, Inc.'s ( NASDAQ:BRKL ) dividend will be increasing from last year's payment of the same period to...
Brookline (BRKL) delivered earnings and revenue surprises of 11.11% and 3.87%, respectively, for the quarter ended September 2022. Do the numbers hold clues to what lies ahead for the stock?
BRKL Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|