Brookline Bancorp, Inc. (BRKL): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
BRKL POWR Grades
- BRKL scores best on the Stability dimension, with a Stability rank ahead of 91.21% of US stocks.
- BRKL's strongest trending metric is Growth; it's been moving up over the last 31 weeks.
- BRKL's current lowest rank is in the Value metric (where it is better than 32.39% of US stocks).
BRKL Stock Summary
- Equity multiplier, or assets relative to shareholders' equity, comes in at 9.49 for Brookline Bancorp Inc; that's greater than it is for 89.95% of US stocks.
- With a year-over-year growth in debt of -56.77%, Brookline Bancorp Inc's debt growth rate surpasses only 6.65% of about US stocks.
- Brookline Bancorp Inc's shareholder yield -- a measure of how much capital is returned to stockholders via dividends and buybacks -- is 64.99%, greater than the shareholder yield of 96.92% of stocks in our set.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to BRKL, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are BHB, NWFL, CAC, UVSP, and CZWI.
- BRKL's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit Brookline Bancorp Inc's official web site, go to www.brooklinebancorp.com.
BRKL Valuation Summary
- BRKL's price/sales ratio is 4.5; this is 275% higher than that of the median Financial Services stock.
- BRKL's price/sales ratio has moved down $2.9 over the prior 243 months.
- Over the past 243 months, BRKL's EV/EBIT ratio has gone down $0.8.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for BRKL.
BRKL Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
BRKL Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$15.29||52-week high||$17.14|
|Prev. close||$15.58||52-week low||$8.13|
|Day high||$15.66||Avg. volume||324,737|
|50-day MA||$16.21||Dividend yield||3.08%|
|200-day MA||$13.12||Market Cap||1.20B|
Brookline Bancorp, Inc. (BRKL) Company Bio
Brookline Bancorp, Inc. provides commercial, business, and retail banking services to corporate, municipal and individual customers in Rhode Island and Massachusetts. The company was founded in 1871 and is based in Boston, Massachusetts.
BRKL Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
BRKL Latest Social Stream
View Full BRKL Social Stream
Latest BRKL News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Brookline Bancorp Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate BRKL as an investment opportunity.
Perrault Named Chairman and CEO; Michael McCurdy and Carl Carlson Advance to Become Co-PresidentsBOSTON, June 14, 2021 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Brookline Bancorp, Inc. (the “Company”) (NASDAQ: BRKL) President & CEO Paul Perrault announced today that the Company’s Board of Directors has approved a number of key changes to the Company’s organizational structure. Perrault himself will become the Company’s Chairman, replacing Joseph Slotnik, who served as Chairman for the past ten years. Slotnik will rem
Brookline Bancorp (BRKL) has seen solid earnings estimate revision activity over the past month, and belongs to a strong industry as well.
Brookline (BRKL) delivered earnings and revenue surprises of 21.43% and 1.89%, respectively, for the quarter ended March 2021. Do the numbers hold clues to what lies ahead for the stock?
Net Income of $26.5 million, EPS of $0.34 Quarterly Dividend Increase of 4.3% BOSTON, April 28, 2021 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Brookline Bancorp, Inc. (NASDAQ: BRKL) (the “Company”) today announced net income of $26.5 million, or $0.34 per basic and diluted share, for the first quarter of 2021, compared to net income of $26.7 million, or $0.34 per basic and diluted share, for the fourth quarter of 2020, and net loss of $(17.3) million, or $(0.22) per basic and diluted share, for the first quarter of 2020. “Our Company’s solid performance continued in the first quarter and I am pleased to announce an increase in our dividend to $0.12 per share,” Paul Perrault, President and Chief Executive Officer of the Company continued, “We are proud of the work that our employees have done in supporting ou...
BOSTON, April 05, 2021 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Brookline Bancorp, Inc. (NASDAQ: BRKL) announced today that it will report first quarter 2021 earnings at the close of business on Wednesday, April 28, 2021. Management will host a conference call/webcast to review this information at 1:30 PM Eastern Time on Thursday, April 29, 2021. Interested parties may listen to the call and view a copy of the Company’s Earnings Presentation by joining the call via https://services.choruscall.com/links/brkl210429.html. To listen to this call without access to the slides, interested parties may dial 877-504-4120 (United States) or 412-902-6650 (internationally) and ask for the Brookline Bancorp conference call. A recorded playback of the call will be available for one week following the call at 877-344-7529 ...
BRKL Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|