Brookline Bancorp, Inc. (BRKL): Price and Financial Metrics
BRKL Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$10.20||52-week high||$15.50|
|Prev. close||$10.06||52-week low||$7.00|
|Day high||$10.50||Avg. volume||582,245|
|50-day MA||$9.06||Dividend yield||5.33%|
|200-day MA||$9.61||Market Cap||906.43M|
BRKL Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
BRKL POWR Grades
- BRKL scores best on the Sentiment dimension, with a Sentiment rank ahead of 69.12% of US stocks.
- BRKL's strongest trending metric is Quality; it's been moving up over the last 177 days.
- BRKL ranks lowest in Growth; there it ranks in the 7th percentile.
BRKL Stock Summary
- BRKL's equity multiplier -- a measure of assets relative to shareholders'equity -- is greater than that of 89.13% of US stocks.
- With a year-over-year growth in debt of 50.23%, BROOKLINE BANCORP INC's debt growth rate surpasses 86.3% of about US stocks.
- Shareholder yield, a measure of how much is returned to shareholders via dividends and share repurchases, for BRKL comes in at -30.74% -- higher than that of merely 12.55% of stocks in our set.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to BRKL, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are SBSI, HONE, DCOM, TBNK, and UVSP.
- BRKL's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit BROOKLINE BANCORP INC's official web site, go to www.brooklinebancorp.com.
BRKL Valuation Summary
- BRKL's price/sales ratio is 2.5; this is 8.7% higher than that of the median Financial Services stock.
- BRKL's price/sales ratio has moved down 14.9 over the prior 243 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for BRKL.
BRKL Growth Metrics
- The 2 year price growth rate now stands at 57.31%.
- Its year over year price growth rate is now at -11.65%.
- Its 2 year net cashflow from operations growth rate is now at -27.5%.
The table below shows BRKL's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
BRKL's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- BRKL has a Quality Grade of C, ranking ahead of 54.22% of graded US stocks.
- BRKL's asset turnover comes in at 0.034 -- ranking 305th of 428 Banking stocks.
- CFFN, RIVE, and CIT are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with BRKL.
The table below shows BRKL's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
Brookline Bancorp, Inc. (BRKL) Company Bio
Brookline Bancorp, Inc. provides commercial, business, and retail banking services to corporate, municipal and individual customers in Rhode Island and Massachusetts. The company was founded in 1871 and is based in Boston, Massachusetts.
BRKL Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
BRKL Latest Social Stream
View Full BRKL Social Stream
Latest BRKL News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about BROOKLINE BANCORP INC that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate BRKL as an investment opportunity.
Brookline Bancorp (NASDAQ:BRKL) investors are sitting on a loss of 20% if they invested five years ago
Brookline Bancorp, Inc. ( NASDAQ:BRKL ) shareholders should be happy to see the share price up 17% in the last month...
A huge rally in the regional banks last week pushed all these stocks higher, but they are not all worthy of the move.
Readers hoping to buy Brookline Bancorp, Inc. ( NASDAQ:BRKL ) for its dividend will need to make their move shortly, as...
The board of Brookline Bancorp, Inc. ( NASDAQ:BRKL ) has announced that it will pay a dividend on the 24th of November...
Brookline Bancorp, Inc. (NASDAQ:BRKL) Q3 2023 Earnings Call Transcript October 26, 2023 Operator: Good afternoon, and welcome to the Brookline Bancorp, Inc.’s Third Quarter 2023 Earnings Conference Call. All participants will be in listen-only mode. After today’s presentation, there will be an opportunity to ask questions. Please note, this event is being recorded. I now […]
BRKL Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|