Brooks Automation, Inc. (BRKS) Dividends
Dividend Yield and Dividend History Highlights
- BRKS has an EBITDA to net debt ratio of 179,460,000; for context, that's better than 90.26% stocks in our set (note that its net debt is negative, meaning it has more cash than debt).
- Regarding dividend history, note that this is the 21st quarter in a row dividends for BRKS have increased.
- As for stocks whose price is uncorrelated with BRKS's price and thus may be suitable peers for a diversified dividend portfolio, check out the following: YY, KAR, GLOP, SVT and ATRI.
BRKS Price Forecast Based on Dividend Discount Model
|Current Price||DDM Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
A technique commonly used by dividend investors to value dividend-issuing stocks is the Dividend Discount Model (DDM), which seeks to determine a fair share price based on the dividend provided by the company relative to a number of other company-specific factors. As for BRKS, the dividend discount model StockNews created for the company implies a negative return of 94.93%. Some interesting points we thought investors may wish to consider regarding the dividend discount model forecast for Brooks Automation Inc are:
- Beta tells us how volatile a stock's price is relative to the broader equity index; as for BRKS, approximately just 0.58% of US-listed dividend issuers had a higher beta, and thus may have greater price volatility.
- The stock's annual revenue of roughly $1 billion puts it in the small-sized revenue class, where its estimated gain based on our dividend discount model price relative to its current share price is greater than 2.69% of companies in the same revenue class.
BRKS Dividend Chart
BRKS Dividend History
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|