Brooks Automation, Inc. (BRKS) Dividends
Dividend Yield and Dividend History Highlights
- BRKS has an EBITDA to net debt ratio of 179,460,000; for context, that's better than 90.51% stocks in our set (note that its net debt is negative, meaning it has more cash than debt).
- As for stocks whose price is uncorrelated with BRKS's price and thus may be suitable peers for a diversified dividend portfolio, check out the following: SVT, MDRR, FTV, GRFS and BAH.
BRKS Price Forecast Based on Dividend Discount Model
|Current Price||DDM Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
A technique commonly used by dividend investors to value dividend-issuing stocks is the Dividend Discount Model (DDM), which seeks to determine a fair share price based on the dividend provided by the company relative to a number of other company-specific factors. Regarding Brooks Automation Inc, the DDM model, as implemented by StockNews, implies a negative return of 87.32% relative to its current price. Digging deeper, the aspects of Brooks Automation Inc's dividend discount model that we found most interesting were:
- Relative to all dividend yielding stocks in our set, Brooks Automation Inc produces a dividend yield 0.49% -- which falls in the bottom 6.63%.
- Regarding its relative worth based on the dividend discount model, Brooks Automation Inc's estimated return of -87.32% surpasses about 5.86% of dividend issuers we applied the dividend discount model to.
- Beta, which compares volatilty of an individual stock to that of the S&P 500, is lower for Brooks Automation Inc than it is for 25.4% of other dividend issuers in the Technology sector.
BRKS Dividend Chart
BRKS Dividend History
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|