BRT Apartments Corp. (MD) (BRT) Dividends
Dividend Yield and Dividend History Highlights
- As for free cash flow, BRT has greater average cash flow over the past 5.51 years than only 6.61% US-listed dividend payers.
- BRT has an EBITDA to net debt ratio of -0.31; for context, that's better than merely 5.33% stocks in our set.
- As for stocks whose price is uncorrelated with BRT's price and thus may be suitable peers for a diversified dividend portfolio, check out the following: BTI, COR, NGVC, CPLP and VET.
BRT Price Forecast Based on Dividend Discount Model
|Current Price||DDM Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
The Dividend Discount Model (DDM) is a valuation model that attempts to determine a fair share price for a stock, based on the dividend it provides in comparison to several company-specific metrics indicative of the riskiness of the stock and the financial health of the company. As for BRT, the DDM model generated by StockNews estimates a return of positive 13.91% in comparison to its current price. To help understand and contextualize the model's evaluation of BRT, investors may wish to consider are:
- Relative to all dividend yielding stocks in our set, BRT Apartments Corp produces a dividend yield 5.97% -- which falls in the top 10.96%.
- Compared to other dividend issuers in the small-sized market cap category, BRT has a beta lower than 26.63% of them.
BRT Dividend Chart
BRT Dividend History
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|