BRT Apartments Corp. (MD) (BRT) Dividends
Dividend Yield and Dividend History Highlights
- BRT's average cash flow over the past 5.5 years is greater than only 6.48% of current dividend paying stocks in the US.
- BRT has an EBITDA to net debt ratio of -0.12; for context, that's better than only 6.97% stocks in our set.
- To help you reduce price risk in your dividend portfolio, here are the dividend stocks that are least correlated with BRT's price: KL, MTCH, SLGN, MGPI and WSTG.
BRT Price Forecast Based on Dividend Discount Model
|Current Price||DDM Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
The Dividend Discount Model (DDM) is a valuation model that attempts to determine a fair share price for a stock, based on the dividend it provides in comparison to several company-specific metrics indicative of the riskiness of the stock and the financial health of the company. In the case of BRT, the DDM model generated by StockNews estimates a return of positive 33.26% in comparison to its current price. Digging deeper, the aspects of BRT Apartments Corp's dividend discount model that we found most interesting were:
- Compared to other US stocks that pay a dividend, BRT Apartments Corp's dividend yield of 7.2% is in the top 11.68%.
- Amongst its dividend-issuing peers in the small-sized market cap category, BRT has a beta lower than 26.25% of them.
BRT Dividend Chart
BRT Dividend History
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|