Sierra Bancorp (BSRR) Dividends
Dividend Yield and Dividend History Highlights
- BSRR has an EBITDA to net debt ratio of 55,260,000; for context, that's better than 84.99% stocks in our set (note that its net debt is negative, meaning it has more cash than debt).
- If you want to include this stock in your dividend portfolio, here are some dividend stocks that are NOT correlated with BSRR that may be suitable potential portfolio mates: CNXN, MPX, CLWT, DLR and MOMO.
BSRR Price Forecast Based on Dividend Discount Model
|Current Price||DDM Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
A technique commonly used by dividend investors to value dividend-issuing stocks is the Dividend Discount Model (DDM), which seeks to determine a fair share price based on the dividend provided by the company relative to a number of other company-specific factors. As for BSRR, the DDM model generated by StockNews estimates a return of positive 42.34% in comparison to its current price. Digging deeper, the aspects of Sierra Bancorp's dividend discount model that we found most interesting were:
- Relative to all dividend yielding stocks in our set, BSRR offers a dividend yield in the top 25.57% of stocks in our set.
- In comparison to other US listed dividend yielding stocks in the Financial Services sector, the expected return of 42.34%, based on the stock's current share price and target price based on a dividend discount model, is greater than 64.2% of the DDM-forecasted return of its its sector peers.
- Compared to all dividend issuing stocks in our set, Sierra Bancorp bears a discount rate, according to our calculations, lower than 64.2% of them (lower discount rates are generally perceived as positive, and a sign of lower risk).
- In terms of who is growing the amount of dividends they return to shareholders, Sierra Bancorp has been increasing its dividends at a faster rate than 78.15% of US-listed dividend-issuing stocks we observed.
BSRR Dividend Chart
BSRR Dividend History
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|